The Scientist - A Student/Teacher Story - F looking for M

Started by xRebecca, April 12, 2013, 05:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xRebecca

What do you study, Miss?

I study physics, thank you for asking. Catherine, better known as Cathy, was one of the very few girls on the faculty and took pride in the fact that her grades had yet to be beaten by any other student. Her natural drive to work hard and intelligence showed off on her grades, but in the meanwhile, it killed her chances on a social life. Not that she was all too interested in that - people would come and go, she had learned that the hard way when she had gotten locked up in a small room for three days during the student hazing. She was reserved, but when someone got to her core, she could be very outgoing and amiable. Cathy just hadn't had the chance yet and wasn't really all too interested in impressing her peers. She wanted to impress someone else and succeeded at that just fine. Her professor.

It wasn't that she was particularly attracted to him for his looks as he was just your average scientist - glasses, dark hair, often wore formal clothing - but it was more his attitude towards her. He had always been a friendly person to her, almost like a mentor he had guided her through her first year, listened to her often deep thoughts about life and its purpose. Practically, her professor had been the only friend she had at the campus. Miles away from home, she had no chance at going out with friends and often found herself reading books at night, just to kill the loneliness. She just wished there was more to life... And that was just what he had to offer her.

Catherine Jacobs is 5'4 tall and has a curvy body, the typical female shape (she has nice breasts, around a D-cup and a good backside). Her long, honeyblonde hair reaches her back, but she does it up most of the time leaving people thinking her hair is boring and short. The colour of her eyes is more or less green, though the brown lining around her pupil makes them look hazel-coloured.

I'm looking for a descriptive, devoted writing partner who isn't scared of going out of his comfort zone. I am most certainly NOT looking for a "hi-sex-bye" story and won't really appreciate it if your writing lacks good grammar. Thanks in advance!
~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.