Jadeling's Two-Player Ideas

Started by Jadeling, January 02, 2010, 08:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jadeling

Hey ya'll. Been outta the forums for some time. Coming back in to maybe actually complete some stories/encounters for once, haha. This is all preferred stuff, no absolutes, if what you'd like isn't listed PM me and I'll go case-by-case. In general though I'm not a big fan of BDSM or Non-Con, so do take that into account.

Genres
Modern
Yuri
Yaoi (willing to experiment)
Het
Uni/HighSchool
Incest (at a same generational level only, for the most part - Brother/Sister or Sister/Sister preferred)
Multiplayer (although that goes in group forum, I guess)
Fantasy/Sci-Fi

I have to note that I that the roles I prefer to take are usually inexperienced, less aggressive persons (males or females) or lesbians (because I am at core a typical male) so please keep that in mind. :3

Stories:

"The Internet is for..."
Sam is 18, shy, recently graduated from High School, and a virgin. Sam simply doesn't have the self-confidence or courage to approach someone in real life, to get a date, to even get a word in edgewise. That's different online though; online, Sam's a beast, suave charm and raw sex appeal - to the extent that anybody can have sex appeal online. In any case, Sam has been cruising sites all down the wrong side of the internet for some time, including one particular series of chatrooms that offers what Sam would describe as "romantic conversation" but what most would call "erotic cyber-sex". Recently, one of Sam's regular cybrpartners has arranged a meeting in a coffeeshop near to that person's apartment. And Sam, foolhardy, desperate and inexperienced as Sam is, is going to turn up.

As you can see by the awkward wording, Sam can be any gender you want, and could also be playing any gender online. Furthermore, who the partner is is also anonymous and mutable. I ask only a few things, and those things are that this doesn't turn out non-consensual and that it doesn't turn into a Chris Hansen moment. Why don't you take a seat?

I would prefer to be Sam.

"Secret Identity"
They met in a club, less than a year back. Within a month they were seeing each other every second day. They're desperately, madly, passionately in love. The only problem is, one of them is an undercover cop, and the other is a criminal. Both of them are keeping it secret from one another, but one day, that secret's going to get out, and it's only going to cause chaos when it does. Or is their bond stronger even then that?

When I say Undercover Cop, I'm talking FBI Agent level; assume the criminal would be around that same degree of intensity. This was heavily inspired by GTAIV. Either identity is suitable for either sex, although I would be playing the male.

"Maid for Me"
A single man (or women, if you'd like) checks into a hotel in a tropical island for 3 days; he's not actually cruising for sex, despite what it looks; he's here on legitimate business of some kind. The thing is, he's pretty sure that one of the hotel's maids is continually coming on to him. Why? What's going on? And how is it that this particular maid is the only maid he ever seems to run into, anywhere?

I'd be playing the dude.

"Everything's Better With Princesses"
The elven princess of this realm has taken to scandalizing her court by taking a succession of utterly unsuitable lovers, in a most peculiar way: an official application process and royal interview. The Princess is very conscious of her status and power and but chafes against the restraints put upon her by her role, and acts accordingly. The more successful applicant would apparently be either extremely exotic or inexperienced, preferably both.

I would be an applicant (or a succession of applicants, if you are so inclined). This could easily be adapted to group play, with maidservants or more applicants if so desired.

That's it for now, folks. PM me with requests or questions - they're more likely to be answered. :3