News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Outing (Dom M seeks reluctant Sub F)

Started by Top Cat, February 12, 2013, 12:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Top Cat

You are a self-made woman - you've been dealing in Real Estate since you turned 18, and own several houses outright at this point. You've had a few bad relationships, to the point that you rented out the spare bedroom of your personal house to a man, Chris, for protection against... previous bad choices. The rental contract clearly specifies that there is to be no relationship between you and Chris. It is crystal clear on this point.

Chris has been living with you for two years, without any problems at all. Chris is quiet, clean, and helps out when asked (which you don't do often). But the time slips by, and you haven't noticed that the contract expired today. And Chris wants to take you out... to something a bit wilder than you've ever done before...

(Seeking articulate lady who can manage the tightrope between self-confident and submissive. Story is light-moderate Dom/Sub, possibly light Bondage - whether it gets to sex depends on how the story evolves)

Just to be completely clear - this story involves BDSM themes, and most of it will take place at a BDSM Ball. That said, the main focus is on the Dom/Sub relationship of the two main characters, and B/D and S/M themes will only be teased at briefly.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

xRebecca

~Do I want to be with you as the years come and go?
Only forever if you care to know.
Would I grant all your wishes and be proud of the task?
Only forever if someone should ask.

~Even when I'm clumsy, I'll try to make it into something graceful.

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.