News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Village - A D/s game.

Started by Secretwriter, October 02, 2011, 10:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretwriter

Loosely formed Idea, Interest Check.

MUL: BON - NC  [NC because not everyone there is against their will and there will be some NC emotional things, possible NC sexual content]  I am not looking to make this a game where people are abused. Please note that I'm looking for loving D/s not the fetish only D/s.

Just like in the horror movie of the same name, I'm looking to make a game around Village setting. I'm thinking it should be a smaller game with up to six people - three couples as main characters though everyone should be able to make secondary characters and NPC's to make the game progress.

The setting would be in modern day, but the lifestyle would be pre-electricity. Handmade clothing, farms, crops, fields, etc. 

The key that I'm looking for here is that the dominant partners of these relationships know the truth where the submissive partners are led to believe that they survived a zombie apocalypse. The land should be owned by one of the characters, who can sometimes slip out and 'scavenge' for supplies. 
They have to be careful leaving because of the 'zombies' outside, roaming the streets.

Again, this is just an interest check and I openly accept ideas but reserve the right to say no to them. ^.^

Also, please post which role you're interested in, submissive or dominant.  I may extend the number of couples that are involved if enough people are game.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Missy

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

scruz87

Hello, I'd be interested in playing. 
-Sara

rocknrolla

I'm very intrigued by the idea, and would be absolutely delighted to join if you'll have me as one of the dominant partners.  :-)

My question is in regards to the premise, of course; is it necessary for one to have seen "The Village" prior to beginning? If thats the case I know what to do this evening! ~Laughs~
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Secretwriter

Hehe lol yeah it is kind of needed because of the plot turns... If you watch it you will see what I am talking about?

rocknrolla

You're right! I'm only halfway through though... but I'm still very tempted! :-)
People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Secretwriter

I'm glad that you are very tempted. :-)

Miyu

I am in secret I will take part of your rp sounds fun!!!

rocknrolla

Just finished watching the movie a little while back, madame... made for quite a fascinating premise!

You know you can colour me interested. :-)

A/As (Updated 1/30)

Urbanzorro

I'm interested, assuming there is room to be had ;D
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Secretwriter

I'm not sure who's in for what role...

I know that I will play a submissive and probably a few background characters...
Rocknrolla has claimed a dominant character. 

The others have just expressed interest but not what their interest is, which is my fault for not being specific in the interest check post. I'll correct that.  I was a little nervous, not really thinking that anyone would be interested.

Miyu

I can do dominant or submissive either way its fine by me

Urbanzorro

I'm interested in playing a dominant, obviously if there's room.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Secretwriter

Dominant Male - Rocknrolla
Dominant Male - Urbanzorro
Dominant ?-
Dominant ?-

Submissive Female - Secretwriter
Submissive Female? -
Submissive Female? -
Submissive -

We've got Scruz and Miyu who haven't specified.

I'm going to go ahead and open up the possibility of a fourth couple mostly because I really hate telling people no lol.

Miyu

I guess I will take a submissive spot

Secretwriter

Dominant ?-
Dominant ?-

Submissive Female - Miyu
Submissive Female? -
Submissive -

We've got Scruz and Miyu who haven't specified.

I'm going to go ahead and open up the possibility of a fourth couple mostly because I really hate telling people no lol.
[/quote]

scruz87

I'd only feel right dominating a female.  So far I see your in pairs.  I guess I can play either side depending on the next person that signs up.
-Sara

Secretwriter

Well it's not in pairs as of yet. No one has started plotting.  I'm just grouping. I am also willing to play more than one character as being dominated by a female [F/f] is something I've really been wanting to try lately. I tend to be the dominant partner in those settings. Your thoughts?

scruz87

*smiles*  definitely an intriguing thought.  I'm in as a Dominant  ;D
-Sara

Secretwriter

Alrighty! That brings us to:

Dominant Female - Scruz87 [Paired with Secretwriter]
Dominant
Dominant

Submissive Female - Secretwriter [Paired with Scruz87]
Submissive Female - Miyu
Submissive -
Submissive -

I'm going to go ahead and open up the possibility of a fifth couple. I'll likely call it at five, but I wanted to give more openings. At least to start with, a game that gets too big... it's just hard to monitor.

MagicalPen

You can sign me up as a Dom male, or a Sub male if a woman would like to Domme over her partner.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Missy

I haven't see the village and don't have the money right now, so I guess I'm out. Maybe next time friends.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm interested, and if there is room for me, I'd probably make a submissive female character.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Sarah Morgan

Darn, it looks like I'm a bit late for this, but if I can find the movie, and if there's still room, I'd want to be a submissive.  I'll definitely read along with the story though, even if there's not room.  Sounds like an interesting premise.