Be My Mistress - Female seeking female

Started by Temptress, March 22, 2009, 04:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptress

Ok, heres what im interested in, a single, wealth woman who has recently divorced from her husband, that would be you, hires a 'maid', that would be me, to do housework and other 'extras'. Pretty simple really, check my Ons and Offs, but It would be light bondage and domination with orgasm play, and anything else you want to try. I would prefer it if it was a real woman playing the mistress, thanks

The maid would be about 20ish, while her mistress would be 30s. The maid would know exactly what she was being hired for, but is nervous about the whole thing as she needs the money, and has never done anything like this before. I have a couple of specific scenarios I have in mind, but I can explain those later.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Edit: Thankyou everybody for their interest, but the position has been filled :)

Haibane

I think I might be able to help. Our O/Os mesh pretty well in most places. I see you like to write in the first person too ;)

I also found some photos of a woman recently who I would *love* to use as a RP character. In her looks and style she would certainly fit the 'rich divorcee' role, though little younger than your 30-something.