The Vongola Family: A mafia game(Extreme, Open)

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 27, 2009, 05:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

The Vongola Family

Tsuna is a hapless youth with low test scores and lower self esteem.  His mother hires a tutor to help
Tsuna out, but it comes as a surprise to the both of them when the tutor is a baby named Reborn, claiming to be the Mafia's number one Hitman.  Reborn informs Tsuna that he's the next heir to the Vongola family and tries to help Tsuna reach the goal.

After 15 years of strife and overcoming almost unbelievable obstacles they have finally managed to overcome most of their problems and Tsuna has settled in Italy where he is able to hold the mantle of Boss with the aid of his Guardians and Reborn.

But things are not as simple as they seem and new more dangerous obstacles are thrust into their lives, starting off with the the assassination of Tsuna's mother and father, the failed attempts at eliminating vongola Guardians, and than with the insidious appearance of a new family.  Could all this be coincidence, or is it all a part of a much bigger plan to snub out the most influential family in the Mafia world?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be a strict mafia game more than anything else.  But I also want this game to depict the families private lives, and how they mix into family affairs.  Each character has their own abilities, from battle tactics, to swordsmanship, from dynamite, to guns, and all guardian family members will have Deathperation flames.  These flames are color coded, and have a different connotation with each color. 

I hope for this game to have a few hetero pairings as well as homosexual ones, hell there could even be a whole polyamorous love triangle if people want.  The other Arcobaleno are open also; although I would like to get all the Guardians and yellow arcobaleno parts taken care of first.  This game is based off of the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but it is completely alternate reality, and as such can be changed in almost every way, although it would require discussion with me before changes are made. 

All the underlined part's are the ones that have been filled.  We really need someone to take over the bad ass, number 1 Hitman Reborn.

Arcobaleno of the yellow pacifier: Reborn A.K.A the worlds #1 Hitman[/b]
In this game the cure for the curse of being a baby has been found and he is now an adult, older than the rest of the characters.  This also applies to the other Arcobaleno. 

Sky Guardian/Boss: Tsunayoshi Sawada A.K.A No good Tsuna - Taken
Understands and accepts all the Guardians. That is the sky’s mission. The Sun, Thunder, Storm, Rain, Mist, Cloud, he influences them all. The Sky Flame is orange and has the power to adapt.

Sun Guardian: - Taken
Destroying the misfortune that attacks the family. They become the sun that brightly shines upon an area. That is the purpose of the Sun Guardian. The Sun Flame is bright yellow and has the power of Activation, meaning it can provide energy and act as healing or a energy boost.

Thunder Guardian: Lambo - Taken
Does not only take the lighting, but also the damage to the family, like a lightning rod. That is the role of the Thunder Guardian. The Lighting Flame is lime-green and the flames can solidify and carry properties of electricity.

Storm Guardian:
Hayato Gokudera - Taken
Continuously at the heart of the attack, the storm of raging waves that never rests. That is the objective of the Storm Guardian. The Storm Flame have the power of Degeneration and
are colored bright red.

Rain Guardian: - Taken
Squaring the accounts of Battle; washing away the Blood spilled that is the requiem of Rain. The blue color of the Rain Flame has the power of tranquility.

Mist Guardian: -Taken, but we need the other co-Guardian of the Mist Mukuro.
Creating something from nothing and nothing from something; thus bewildering the enemy rendering the family’s true form intangible with visions of deceit. That is the role of the mist guardian.  The Mist Flame has an indigo color and the power of solidification or construction.

Cloud Guardian:
- Taken
The mission of the Cloud Guardian is to be the aloof drifting cloud that protects the
family from an independent standpoint and whom nothing can ever bind. The Flame has a violet color and the power, of propagation, to feed on others flames and expand or become stronger.[/color]

Check out our Character thread.
Check out our OOC thread.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

I'm in! -Smiles-
Assign me a guardian...like a wheel of fortune draw.
-Sits in her comfy chair and waits-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Reign on September 27, 2009, 05:41:10 AM
I'm in! -Smiles-
Assign me a guardian...like a wheel of fortune draw.
-Sits in her comfy chair and waits-

Lol ohhh I am more than willing to assign you a Guardian.

*Closes eyes and spins around until I'm too dizzy and falls onto a choice*

How would you like to be the Storm Guardian?

Oh and yay I wasn't sure if there where other Hitman Reborn fans out there lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Dude...I pretend not to know anything so nothing is asked of me. -Winks-
I know my O/O's somewhat contradict my joining, but -crazy laugh- I don't care. Gokuderasan it IS! <3

Edit

I even come with a Flicker link. http://www.flickr.com/groups/860606@N24/pool/
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Lol I'll have to make a note to remember not to ask things of you...unless they are of the squishy oh damn variety hehehe.

OMG I think I just squeegasmed while reading your O/O's, it's so neat and pretty, and well written out in detail lol.  I'm just glad that you do want to join, here's to hoping that others will want to join to. 

*Crosses fingers*

I sorta kinds thought that Storm fits you well lol.  And plus you get to play the cool bomb toting smoker with a killer body lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Ooh, blame the neatness of my O/O's on my O.C.D. -smiles- I have compulsions. -Nods-
I'm just sorry the Wyvern's Mate game went to purgatory. If we all had interacted more, it might have had a chance.

-Crossing fingers with you.-

Ironically, the threads I play men/boys in are going farther than the ones I play girls in. Go effing figure! And yes, I have a big anime crush on Hayato. -Shifty eyes.- and Zack Fair...and Angeal Hewley. /fangirlgasm -cigarette-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Oh I know, unfortunatly I opened too many threads for that game too soon, and well I guess I learn from my failures.  But I was glad to see that you and Aiden have gotten a one on one out of it.  That more than anything made me happy when I got back on E.

O.C.D Is awesome *nods*  I've learned a lot of useful tricks from my O.C.D friends lol, like the proper amount of napkins to take a restaurant, and how to open a can of soda lol.

Hehee, OMG I know right! the crush on Hayato not the games you play males in thing.  Hayato is just so cool and adorable at times lol.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on September 27, 2009, 06:16:03 AM
Oh I know, unfortunatly I opened too many threads for that game too soon, and well I guess I learn from my failures.  But I was glad to see that you and Aiden have gotten a one on one out of it.  That more than anything made me happy when I got back on E.
-Chuckles and gives an oops-grin.- We decided to kill it.

O.C.D Is awesome *nods*  I've learned a lot of useful tricks from my O.C.D friends lol, like the proper amount of napkins to take a restaurant, and how to open a can of soda lol.
Excellent!

Hehee, OMG I know right! the crush on Hayato not the games you play males in thing.  Hayato is just so cool and adorable at times lol.
Yes...and he has compulsions. I have an odd attraction to men who have them. The chain smoking, the dynamite...can totally relate. -Not so much with the cigarettes.- >.> <.< 

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

undisclosedtoyou

Oooohh you killed it?  That's probably why I haven't seen an update in that thread in awhile lol.

Lol, Your right, men with compulsions are oddly attractive.  I can completely relate to the chain smoking, I would so be smoking right now if my apartment wasn't smoke free.  Ooooh but it looks like I picked the perfect character for you than haven't I lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Zadaris

*spies Hitman Reborn game*

How could I pass up the opportunity to play in a game of one of my favourite mangas of recent time. If you'd have me I'd like to play your Lambo, since Lambo-san is the best. So hilarious!!!

But ultimately it wouldn't matter because I find that most of the characters are brilliant. Lambo and Mukuro being faves.

I hope you'll consider me!! ^_^
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Zadaris on September 27, 2009, 11:29:11 AM
*spies Hitman Reborn game*

How could I pass up the opportunity to play in a game of one of my favourite mangas of recent time. If you'd have me I'd like to play your Lambo, since Lambo-san is the best. So hilarious!!!

But ultimately it wouldn't matter because I find that most of the characters are brilliant. Lambo and Mukuro being faves.

I hope you'll consider me!! ^_^

Oh yay we have our Lambo-san.  I will admit that that this was a role I thought would be the hardest to fill.  But I'm glad that it's one of the first to be cast.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zadaris

How could anyone pass up Lambo-san!!! He is awesome on every level!!!

Little Lambo: Hilarious  XD
Teen Lambo: Laidback and still hilarious XD
Adult Lambo: Complete Badass

It should be great fun once everything kicks off ^_^
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

undisclosedtoyou

Oh I know right, little Lambo is so cute, especially when he's hungry and eager for something>.<

I hope more people get interested since this is in essence a mafia game, I love mafia games.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Hayato

I'd like to join as the Rain Guardian: Amaya. Do I need to post a character info sheet or something?

undisclosedtoyou

I'm working on the character thread right now, so once that's up you can put your character together:)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

KeyOfTwilight

I'd like to play cloud.  I can think of some name soon enough, it will be a girl though.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: KeyOfTwilight on September 30, 2009, 10:11:42 PM
I'd like to play cloud.  I can think of some name soon enough, it will be a girl though.

That's great!  I'll have the character thread up soon.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Alright it seems that so far we have extreme winning out for where this game will be going.  Unless someone has a big objection to it being there that is where it shall be.

Now that we have that sorted out I can post the character thread for the game.  If there is a major objection to the decision of placing the game in Extreme please say so, I don't want anyone to be uncomfortable.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Hayato

Hmm, well I have no objections, though, not every encounter has to be EX, correct? I'm rather not that kind of character.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: hayato on October 01, 2009, 11:36:05 AM
Hmm, well I have no objections, though, not every encounter has to be EX, correct? I'm rather not that kind of character.

Of course not, I think it's there in case something of the extreme nature happens.  Feel free to be as non-extreme as you want^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Zadaris

Posted in the Character Thread. I believe everything is in order ^_^

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Zadaris on October 01, 2009, 09:14:00 PM
Posted in the Character Thread. I believe everything is in order ^_^

Love the character bio you submitted, it's the Awe-some!

EDIT: Everyone's characters look great.  I'm gonna create an OOC thread I'll post the link up when it's done.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Hayato