Seeking F: Human Pets, TF, Preg, All That Good Stuff

Started by Mathim, February 09, 2010, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

If you want me to know if you're interested, the fastest and most convenient way is to PM me. So for your sake and mine, please try to avoid the temptation to post here. Thanks! :D

My interest in my previous RPs has waned and so I want to start fresh with some of the things I am currently very interested in. Hopefully that will prevent me from becoming disenchanted with the ideas and will keep the roleplays going strong and long (pun definitely intended.)

What I am looking for currently are the following themes (no concrete plots yet), and usually if you're interested in them, I can construct a plot fairly quickly, and numerous plots with a little more time. Here's the list:

-Females being transformed (covertly, accidentally, non-consensually or willingly)
Examples: Furries, full-blown animals, neko-style humans (but with different animal hybrids than cats), such as pig noses, cow horns, tails, hooves, ears, snake/fish tails in place of legs, etc.
Other Examples: Breast enlargement, extra breasts (up to six), extra arms, nipple enlargement so as to be able to be penetrated by penis, etc.

I ESPECIALLY want to try the scenario in this short 6-page comic strip, if anyone is interested. It's a female human-turned-elephant hybrid if anyone is curious before they click. The gallery is available here:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/140481/49426cb955/

Also greatly desired are the following series-based scenarios:
-Princess Peach being transformed into a Koopa Queen for Bowser (will involve egg-laying)
-Yuna (FFX) having a Dressphere malfunction and changing into various things, including Ronso, Hypello, Guado and more

-Females being impregnated or oviposited (implanted with eggs)
Whether forcibly or willingly; should expect to give birth/lay eggs, possibly to multiple babies/eggs at one time as well and get pregnant multiple times, most often with a reduced, potentially drastically shortened gestation period.
Pregnant women are just sexy as hell, that's all, and it'd be a fun idea, I believe, to let them nurse the babies and while the youngun's are sleeping, put her to work getting pregnant all over again.

-Tough women (think strong and cocky like Lara Croft or could be some kind of witch or other woman in a position of power, like a teacher or cop) being brought down, enslaved, forced into submission; can and probably should include impregnation, possibly transformation.
Preferably this would happen after a violent confrontation in which she loses pathetically if she's the physically strong type, or after a period of long-distance humiliation if she's the socially/financially strong type.

-Inter-species relations (male furry/creature/animal on human female)
This will ideally always involve impregnation regardless of the reality of it being possible or not. Our plot will make it happen.

-Female creatures captured/violated by human males or other male creatures. Impregnation also highly encouraged. Playing multiple different characters most preferred.
Some types are preferred more than others: NO VAMPIRES! Here's a partial list:
-Harpy
-Centauress
-Mermaid
-Naga
-Fairy/Elf/Leprechaun
More to be listed as they come to mind.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Malgriff

Hey im up for playing a physicaly strong woman. i love a challenge hehe, how do you feel about half demon princess who recently escaped hell?

margossweet

Im interested in both ideas you have put forward. The transformation or the captured murmaid are very interesting. I have not role played before but I know I could do a pretty good job of either

kisses
For every women there is a man but I don't mind two or three

Malgriff

You want a wow? check out my character sheet. http://akuma0891.weebly.com/  Obviously some of the details can be changed to suit the rp thats up to you ^^

Transgirlenstein

I do believe I'm interested..either in the Bowser/Peach idea or any sort of extreme transformation
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0