dumbest things you've done/seen :P

Started by Finothing, September 30, 2011, 02:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finothing

self-explanatory
i'll start.

i saw a friend snort wasabi(that spicy green stuff you get with Asian food). Her eyes turned so red we thought she was dying. i told her she should be on that show "Jackass."

Twilightfiredragon

dumbest thing i have done eh?

I drove drunk home and ended up rolling my car got out ok but the car was toast i dont even remember how i got home all i remember is the cops banging on the door that morning and asking if i knew my car was stolen

Finothing

while baking I took my oven mitts off and THEN retrieved the tray.
stupid.
took a year for the burn to heal.

Miyu

Ok I am going to diss my mother but oh well

I was in a trip a couple of weeks ago to visit my brother in the navy who was going to be chief and they were doing a activity with the family and stuff. After the event we went to eat in a japanese restaurant and we ordered sushi and some other stuff. My mind was lost in the conversation when I saw my mother nearly out of breath and then the pile of wasabi wasn't in the plate. Needless to say we had to give her all of out water for her to recuperate from it

Finothing

XD what is it with people and spicy asian food! we can't seem to make wise decisions when it comes to wasabi  ::)

Miyu

My mother actually thought it was another piece of sushi so she ate it

Keefie

Only last week I put my back out lifting an exceptionally heavy box at work. That'd be the stupidest thing I've done as of yet since at the archaeological dig I was on a few weeks before that I was the master of lifting huge rocks that took 3 other's to move. Well, not content with that stupidity I chose to walk along the low wall to my car instead of taking the steps from the front door. A typical rush of pain from moving my leg too far forward in a stride (i had the most preposterous looking limp, wherein I couldn't use my full stride lest I be in terrible pain) and a moment of balance failure later I was falling. A few feet mind but the entirety of my weight landed on my left leg in a rather bone-jarring but upright landing.
Needless to say I called myself a few expletives and hopped in the van for work with another injury to add to the collection.
Fun times!

Spero

I passed out in the back of a friends car, needless to say he got pulled over and being half asleep when the cop asked to see my ID I showed him a candy bar O.o
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

HymenBreacher

Teaching a girl how to fire a .22 rifle, when the direction I had her point at had two of my buddies standing in the distance.  Thank god nobody got hurt.

indethicus

The dumbest things I've seen is definitely the entire "Jackass" trilogy.Couldn't find anything else dumber than that. :/

Kazuume

Not all girls are bad with guns  >:)

My friend walked into a car today and dented it! lol
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Skynet

Dumbest thing I've seen was a car parked right in the middle of a busy road while the driver and three of his friends casually talked while leaning against the car.

It's as though they wanted to get in a traffic accident!

adeleturner

At an indoor firing range with my roommate.  Someone at the lane nearest the door was showing his friend how to shoot.  He pulled the trigger and the gun failed to fire . . . so he turned with the gun facing across the range at the rest of us asking his friend, "huh what happened?  It didn't shoot!"  That wasn't the stupid part. The stupid part was, when everyone yelled at him to point the gun back down range, he rolled his eyes and yelled for us to all calm down . . . while still pointing the gun in our direction.

Sybl

Being a natural born klutz, one of many was standing pool side in full formal dress at a Military 'Welcome Home Party' needless to say, I forgot about the pool and fell in. Thankfully the home we were at had a dryer. I was the only there wearing a bathrobe, feeling foolish.