Madam Blossom's Pet Palace ( ex pet-play interest check)

Started by abandoneddolly, April 15, 2015, 09:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Madame Blossom's Pet Palace

This game will be extreme. It will be dealing with pet-play, bondage, and kinks that go along with it. There may even be some beasts. All kinks will  be worked out beforehand, so no one will be forced into uncomfortable situations. All post that go ex will be labeled with what is going on so  no one will feel uncomfortable reading it. I want a place where all pets can play no matter how far they want to go into it.

Madame blossom's pet palace is an island that is fitted for special guest. Miss blossom is an eccentric billionaire who had a love for her pets and realized others did as well. The world though did not always look fondly on her companions so she made a resort of sorts on an island out on the pacific. A place where pets could be well looked after, and the Masters could relax and enjoy them. There is a place for just about any type of pet here and places for the Masters to enjoy as well.

The story

This will mostly be a sandbox type story about masters who go on vacation to this resort where they can play with a person with mitts on and a tail without anyone batting an eyes.The pets may or may not be here willingly.  The pets are kept on the island and serve whoever wants them though a master can reserve a pet so that he is the only one who can play with it if desired.  I have events that will happen to keep stuff going on in the game. The first event will be a pet show.

Places for the Pets

Kennel

The kennels are large cages outside each has a dog house or two if the kennel is shared to give the puppy girl or guy some shelter.

Stable
For the pony girls and guys. They offer warm stalls

barn Warm stalls the same as  the stables but for cows and pigs and other farm type animals

indoor pet room 1 A.K.A the cat room warm crates, and cat toys, offering a safe place for the kitties to stay

indoor pet room 2 small animals crates and cages for small animals such as bunny's and other delicate creatures that should stay in there creates when there master is away.

exotic zoo Crates, fences , and other items for the bizarre and exotic pet in your life.

Places for Masters

Blossoms hotel rooms and luxurious sweets for the masters to stay in

cafe a place to eat and socialize

The bark and purr a bar but also has stages where pets can be shown off. One of the highest honers among the people who vacation here  is to get  stage time for there pet to put on a show.

Outside stage A large filed where depraved pet shows are held, they also have horse races there.

Pet park an outside area where pets can go play and masters can socialize

The training room a place where masters can train disobedient pets. It has all the items one might find in a BDSM type dungeon.

vet building If something happens to the pet or if a master would like to make some sort of modification, they can go here. 

I love these types of stories, but I don't know who else might be interested so for right now its just an interest check.

Esmeralgirl

If it gets enough interest, I'm up :-) so put me in interest list.

MelisaArtemis

Yukina

I'm interested. I'll possible make an unwilling bunny or cow. :)

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

eBadger

Ach.  Too busy to add another game, but...this looks interesting.  Bookmarking it, at least!

abandoneddolly

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

ThisWildeGirl

Definitely interested in being a kitten

Myrra

Very interested in getting to play a pony or a puppy.

abandoneddolly

hmm if we get some more master interest I'll get this stuff started. 

Yukina

eBadger

Quote from: abandoneddolly on April 16, 2015, 02:03:24 AM
aww come on you know you want to play :P

I doooooo!  And a strong showing of pets so far.  You may well be stuck with me. 

la dame en noir

Yay! Badger! <3

But yes, a kitten is probably where I'll have my character at.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

MelisaArtemis

abandoneddolly

Quote from: eBadger on April 16, 2015, 10:04:59 AM
I doooooo!  And a strong showing of pets so far.  You may well be stuck with me.

I wouldn't mind being stuck with you. Your an awesome writer.

Hmm Ill probbaly make two characters a mistress who owns the place and a puppy.

Esmeralgirl

Hmmm I'm thinking of making an island pet...Kitten that will be.

Urbanzorro

By my count that's 7 pets, and 3 masters/mistresses. Is that right?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Urbanzorro on April 16, 2015, 02:34:45 PM
By my count that's 7 pets, and 3 masters/mistresses. Is that right?

I think so, defiantly more pets then masters but that's to  be expected.
I"m  going to change it where all the pets just belong to the resort, but if someone just wants to play with one person then that person can reserve that pet, like pay extra money so that the pet is just theirs.
Anyways we have enough interest.  so I'm going to change a few things up, and get character sheets out soon, and we will just see how this goes.

eBadger

Quote from: abandoneddolly on April 16, 2015, 03:03:17 PM
I think so, defiantly more pets then masters but that's to be expected.

Snarflesnort.  That is rarely my experience....

For the record, I'm happy to entertain multiple pets, to ensure nobody gets lonely.  They've all been properly socialized, I assume?  They can play group games together?  I'd hate to see one get picked on. 

abandoneddolly

Quote from: eBadger on April 16, 2015, 03:32:55 PM

For the record, I'm happy to entertain multiple pets, to ensure nobody gets lonely.  They've all been properly socialized, I assume?  They can play group games together?  I'd hate to see one get picked on.

Of course solicitations is one of the first things that happens when they get settled in on the island.
I have no problem with people having multiple pets.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Neo In Matrix

As of now, definately interested in being a pet. :)

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

abandoneddolly

I started working on getting everything ready, but its getting late and my brain has turned to jelly.
I shall try to finish it, later or the next day. As soon as I can I'll have it all fixed up.

smokindriver

“I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.”
― Sarah Kay