Naruto: Will of Fire

Started by Vaulera, June 04, 2012, 09:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiralaShai

Quote from: Vaulera on June 22, 2012, 06:58:29 PM
Alright, I'm in a bit of a bind now that there are four of you here, squads are never shown with four people coming out of the academy, actually never. But neither do I have enough people to form a second squad, even if I were to formulate my character once again, either we wait for one more person, or I don't include you, which is not how I would like it to be. If possible, I would like you to have a picture Kirala, it just makes things easier.

I object to the use of the hidden mist jutsu, on a side note, that was used specifically by Zabuza for assassination, there is no way she could have learned it, so far, the only person who knew it was just Zabusa.

Actually, Zabuza, Mei, and Raiga, so three people, excluding Kakashi for obvious reasons, have used the Hidden Mist Jutsu. So on that basis I shouldn't have to. But if you would still like me to remove it I will.

As for the picture, I'll start looking.

Vaulera

Alright, well considering all three of those with the exception of raiga are either Kages or Zabuza, the equal of kakashi, it isn't a fit jutsu to be in the care of a genin, it doesn't just block sight if I recall, when they were doing the zabuza scene in the war, they couldn't hear him either, silent killing. Your character doesn't particularly strike me as an assassin either, more like sasuke's friend who's name escapes me, even the sword looks a bit like the executioner's sword.

Arlyn

Name: Akado Rinji (last name, first name)
Alias: The Leech
Birthday: 10/26
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Sexual Kinks: Oral, voyeurism
Sexual Dislikes: Watersports, heavy bdsm, gore, vore (check ons & offs for details)
Village: Konohagakure no Sato [Hidden Leaf]
Position: Squad 6
Blood Type: B
Chakra Nature: Fire, Wind (minor)

Special Abilities:

The Akado clan's one claim to fame is the ability to steal chakra from an opponent's chakra system (not just the tenketsu, or the many minor chakra points in the body).  This causes a ripping or tearing sensation inside the target's chakra circulatory system, which can cause damage to it with repeated exposure to the ability.  On top of his family's ability, Rinji, however, has managed to take that a step further, by leeching chakra from objects that has been infused with it- such as seals, traps, and the like.  However, doing so renders the object inert, which for seals would make the item within completely useless.  Chakra absorbed from such objects must be used within minutes of absorption, lest Rinji suffer from mild chakra poisoning until it is expelled in some fashion.

Weaknesses:

The ability to steal chakra can only be done by physically touching the opponent's body, and requires additional effort to siphon it when the target is armored (normal clothes also offer some resistance, but is negligible unless several layers are worn).

Appearance:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality:

Curious, outgoing, but not especially talkative despite enjoying being around others, he is often bothered by the way others avoid him because of his family's abilities.  He's quick to trust and slow to anger.  However, it does take a while for him to befriend any others.

History:

Born into a family of ninja that has had one bad apple that strayed from the tree and into the sound, the Akado family hasn't exactly been favored by the clans of Konoha.  Despite this, Rinji has attended the Academy and graduated from it when he was 13.  His father is a Jounin and his mother works in a metalworks shop, helping to provide the various ninja tools available in the village.  He was above average in school, roughly 5th overall in grades at the academy, but never truly excelled in any particular field compared to the students from the more widely-known and far more respected clans.  When he was 13, he also became a genin in cell 6, and the next year his squad was allowed to participate in the chuunin exams.

Cell 6 did fare well in the first portions of the test, however, Rinji was injured enough during the survival portion of the test that he had to bow out from the competition in the last round.  His teammates, however, failed in the final round, and so a length of time went with all three recovering from their exertions.  None from the team became chunin that year.  During his convalescence, he worked on increasing his chakra control- and in doing so, discovered a use of his abilities in drawing out sealed chakra, allowing him to disable explosive tags, seal scrolls, and the like by holding onto the item long enough.  Though originally slow, by the time he was 16 (and studying fuinjutsu) allowed him to be able to disable most D-rank and lower seals within fifteen seconds by siphoning out the chakra infused in the object.

From that time forward, Team 6 has continued to train themselves and to learn more skills, becoming a generally more powerful genin cell in the process.  Rinji's own speed and capabilities also grew, his nickname being given after he disabled several explosive notes that a group of bandits had set up as a tool to ambush his team on their way to deal with the rogues.

Inventory:

Kunai x 24
Explosive Tags x3
Weighted Gloves (fingerless, one for each hand)
Smoke Bombs x2

Specialties: Taijutsu (strikes can leech chakra from the target's body), Fuinjutsu

Jutsu, by rank:

S-rank
-None

A-rank
-None

B-rank
-None

C-rank
-Fuin Absorption: Allows user to absorb chakra from fuinjutsu placed on objects (not on people themselves) within a short amount of time, and only from E- or D-rank fuinjutsu.
-Magen: Kokoni Arazu (causes a target's mind to mistake one location for another).

D-rank
-Futon: Reppusho (Wind Release: Gale Palm)
-Katon Bunshin (explodes into smoke when dispersed or struck)
-Sokunai (thrown in pairs or quartets from the hand, with wire connecting one pair at a time with one another)
-Kasumi Jusha (creates ghostly illusions that emerge from rocks, trees, or the earth that multiply when struck.  The illusions do not last long after being struck twice, however)
-Katon: Nenshou Kobushi (flames envelop the user's hands for a short period of time.  Only damages that which is struck, not that which is worn by the user).

E-rank
-Kawarimi (Body Replacement)
-Bunshin (Visual Illusion Clone)
-Henge (Transformation)

Note: Damage done to the chakra circulatory system, and the type of pain inflicted as a result can be likened to driving a rake into the ground- you'll see the lines in the ground and the damage is superficial, but the dirt has been moved all the same.  This can cause aches and pains that is attributed to the ripping out of the chakra from the person's system- aches and pains that are not easily soothed until the system can be repaired.  Most medic nins can manage this, and even some Hyuuga can repair such damage.

Shariden

Well, I'll take that as a 'No', so here goes:
---

Name: Uchiha Keisuke
Alias: S(leep)-Rank
Birthday: 12/14
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Sexual Kinks: Vanilla, Exploring/Experimenting
Sexual Dislikes: Vore, gore
Position: ???
Blood Type: AB
Chakra Nature: Fire

Special Abilities:
The Uchiha blood runs in his veins, and thus Keisuke has the potential to acquire the clan's legendary dojutsu. Also courtesy of the clan, he possesses a C-rank fire technique.

Weaknesses:

For an Uchiha, he is only remarkable for his utter unremarkability. With below average grades and no outstanding qualities, Keisuke has proven to be an underwhelming addition to the Genin ranks. Normally one would attempt to at least work hard to compensate, but this too escapes him. His uncanny ability to fall asleep anywhere, at any time, has earned him the nickname of S(leep)-Rank. Secure in the knowledge that he is an Uchiha, and that he might gain the Sharingan, Keisuke is basically coasting by on his family's reputation at this point. On a  separate note, his teachers have noticed a lack of stamina on Keisuke's part, though they attributed it to laziness. However, the truth of the matter is that the Uchiha might have inherited something undesirable from his forebearers.

Appearance:

Personality:
Keisuke has a tendency to lose himself on the road of life. There are many distractions, after all. A new food stand, for example. A pretty girl. Exceptionally fluffy clouds in the sky. The road itself is not half bad to fall asleep on. Essentially, he is lazy, unmotivated, and easily distracted. Despite this, he's a fairly confident person that is rather easy to get along with. Easy, at least as long as one does not take him too seriously. Part of this confidence must lie in his name and the potential of the Sharingan. Although at sixteen, he privately doubts it will ever manifest.

History:
Being born into one of the more renown clans has its share of pressures and expectations. Even though neither parent possessed the Sharingan, there was a certain standard of excellence Uchiha Keisuke was supposed to uphold. This fell out the window fairly fast when all of it was explained to him before he enrolled in school. Thus, Keisuke reasoned that since he was an Uchiha, greatness (or at least competence) would be thrust upon him in due time. Sure, he could study all this stuff about genjutsu and whatever, but once he got the Sharingan, he'd just copy answers and techniques in the blink of an eye. Literally! In the meantime, he could cut classes and oversleep to his heart's content.
Our hero coasted by for years, somehow managing to avoid being left back or infuriating any partners he was with at the time. Somehow, he has also managed to avoid taking the Chuunin exam a record six times. "Too scary," replied the Uchiha, between bites of a rice ball. If nothing else, this amazing avoidance has convinced Keisuke's instructors that he must have some potential. Somewhere. Maybe.

Inventory:

• Fuma Shuriken
  • Kunai
  • Shuriken
  • Makibishi (Caltrops)
  • Wire
  • Uchiha brand headphones and music player

Specialties:
Ninjutsu

Jutsu, by rank:

S-rank
N/A

A-rank
N/A

B-rank
N/A

C-rank
Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

D-rank
Kage Shuriken no Jutsu - Shadow Shuriken Technique
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique
Soushuriken no Jutsu - Manipulate Shuriken Technique

E-rank
Bunshin no jutsu - Clones
Kawarimi no jutsu - Replacement
Henge no jutsu - Transformation

Occident

Vaulera

No more applicants are allowed, thank you however, for your interest.

KiralaShai

So now that we have enough people, are we going to use the old threads or start over fresh?

Vaulera

Well I wanted to play a student, but I decided against that, I think it would be selfish to deny someone else for that, I'll just play the jounin. We'll start off with the bell exams, I'll just post the jounin here and make new threads.

Name: Tsubaki Jarik
Alias: The Bloody Camelia
Birthday: 12th of April
Sexual Preference: Hetero/Sub
Sexual Likes/Kinks: Rough, Anal(Recieving), Oral(Giving), Clothes on
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs: General(Scat, vore, watersports)
Position: Squad 8
Blood Type: A+
Chakra Nature: Air, Water

Special Abilities: Tsubaki uses a combination of water and air jutsu to create high pressure jets of steam and choking clouds of gas.

Weaknesses: Tsubaki suffers from night terrors, wrought by a gruesome past and the way her victims die, giving her sleep deprivation and a clouded thought process, leading to misjudgments.

Appearance:

Personality: Tsubaki is the complete opposite of her brother Tareshi, being quite outgoing and involved, despite her sleep deprivation. Despite her social aptitude, Tsubaki can be a little too bold sometimes, not knowing when to stop or not respecting position.

History: (Revealed during story arc, but she's the younger sister of Tareshi.)

Inventory:
Tanto
Shuriken
Kunai

Summoning Contract: None

Specialties:
Master Taijutsu
Minor Bladework
Ninjutsu

S: Water Style: Visceral Evaporation: This jutsu causes the water in a targets blood to flash evaporate, killing them in a horrific way. The jutsu's only weakness is it's hand-to-hand range and the large amount of chakra that needs to be injected into the other person pre-activation. Tsubaki does this by infusing large amounts of her chakra into chakra tags when preparing for a mission, she wraps one around the hilt of her tanto and copies her brother, throwing it or stabbing it into a target, activating the chakra tag and using the jutsu.

Steam Style: Searing Prison: Tsubaki releases a massive cloud of steam and shapes the area, making it shrink, to bring them in for visceral evaporation. Any contact with the steam would repel and scald the target horridly.

A: Steam Style: Piercing Bolt: Tsubaki shoots an incredibly pressurized bolt of steam from her finger, punching through flesh and releasing it's searing properties inside the body of the victim, causing horrendous internal damage.

B: ( A plethora of air and water jutsu, numerous and revealed at the time.)

C:

D:

E: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

Name: Viola (Plot Device last name)
Alias: The Soft Knife
Birthday: January 15th
Sexual Preference: Hetero/Sub
Sexual Likes/Kinks: Rough, Oral(Forced,giving), Anal(Forced, Receiving)
Sexual Dislikes/Turn-offs: General (scat, vore, watersports)
Position: Squad 10
Blood Type: 0-
Chakra Nature: Lightning

Special Abilities: Viola has a unique bloodline that makes her skin and bones incredibly hard and sharp at will, making every appendage incredibly deadly.

Weaknesses: Viola is a very soft, gentle individual, not always ready to kill, preferring to knock out or incapacitate her opponents. This makes her incredibly susceptible to people deceiving her, pretending to be injured or dead and striking when she is shocked or goes to inspect.

Appearance:

Personality: As mentioned before, Viola is a very gentle, soft individual, never punishing extremely and most often accused of coddling her student. More than anything however, Viola feels a deep compassion and love for her friends, making up for her lack of family. This reach extends to genin, jounin, anyone who marks themselves her friend.

History: (Plot device up in this.)

Inventory:
Bandages
Food Pills

Summoning Contract: None

Specialties:
Grandmaster at a unique form of taijutsu for her bloodline, merging sharp quick motions for offence with slower fluid motions for defense, always utilizing her arms, legs and head.
Minor ninjutsu

S: Taijutsu: Deadly Embrace: Viola makes all of her skin and bones incredibly sharp and embraces her opponent, violently shaking until her opponent is shredded.
Hemorrhaging Kiss: Viola uses her head and lips as a deadly weapon in times where her arms and legs free, named when she kissed her opponent and punctured his skull cleanly through with her lips.

A: Razor Leaf Whirlwind: Replicating the leaf whirlwind, Viola makes her arms and her legs razor sharp, cutting them if they block with anything but metal. If Viola lands a kick, she brings her arm in and impales her opponent.

B:

C:

D:

E: Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escape Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Substitution Technique
Kakuremino no Jutsu - Cloak of Invisibility Technique

Shariden

I'll offer to withdraw if you really want to play a student.

Vaulera

Nah, I'm playing all of the plot characters, just make sure to involve yourself with the teachers too ;|.

Vaulera

IC threads below, separated into squads already, just arrive and post, we'll do the bells thing. Use this as OOC until I get a proper one up.

Squad 1: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143959.0

Squad 2: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=143960.0

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Vaulera

Innuendo is so unbecoming sessha  ;) just be honest, you were stopped short of Tsubaki last time.

KiralaShai

Sessha

Shariden

Rammed my throbbing post in, heedless of the forum's weak protests.

The character will be arriving somewhat late, if it's not a problem.

Annie

Hmm... got lost there. What happened to Hinako's fake punch? She was attacking Viola and then... nothing happened, she was just standing near her, ready to attack again? O_o

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Vaulera

Sessha's post didn't mesh well with yours, and you used the future tense, so I just said it hadn't happened yet.

Annie

Oh, ok. Will wait for another post then, before make mine.

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Sessha

I'm not entirly sure of what is going on anymore. I honestly thought that Viola had turned Hinako towards his attack. Also has anyone heard from the final member of our party?

Sessha

I went back and edited my post.

Annie

Now it's way better. I'll wait for Vaulera's edit.

Vaulera

I just stepped to the side, I didn't move hinako. I'll check out the post and adjust.

Bloody Rose

I wish I had the book otherwise I would had joined. Good luck!

Annie