Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Captain Maltese

Autumn52

Endorphin

Just had a workout, so this usually does the trick...

Audioslave - Show Me How To Live
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Endorphin

Amended (using a version where embedding isn't disabled). ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

*blows a Kiss to Endorphin*

That was great thanks

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Autumn52

Adam Cohen's Amazing.

I couldn't find the video on youtube. Pouts

Autumn52

Autumn52

Terris Geolith

<a href="http://terrisgeolith.wordpress.com/"> The Darkness of Terris Geolith: A Blog of Sorts. Click and enter.  9/24/15 Updated: Five Months ago: Sharing </a>
"/I don't fit in this world but yet I exist. It's why I'm called the Desperado of Reality. I defy all logic of your world...and make my own." -Terris Geolith
The random thought for today: "Life is an echo. Keep the signal going.";
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34348.0"> Pleasure and Pains (O/O) </a>
<a href="http://tinyurl.com/nexusterris"> Nexus of Terris (A/A)

DiverseDesires

*I love my hips, my thighs.........."  Need to hear this today

Caitlin Crosby-Imperfect is the new perfect

Caitlin Crosby-Imperfect is the new perfect
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

WyldRanger

Captain Maltese

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th