News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Fictionals: Horror Stories (Villain and Axenia)

Started by Villain, July 12, 2011, 04:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axenia

Casey gave Ryan a smile, he was right of cause but she didn't only want Lulu. She wanted Alistair too, and she wanted Ryan because of his experience.
   "Yes we made out, in the river, naked. You know, Lulu has quite a wonderful body, why don't you join us sometime?" She made it sound like she was only teasing, but both Casey and Ryan knew that weren't the case.
   Casey's mind started to drift off to Al in her and Lulu's tent. She smiled, knowing what she would do to Al tonight.

Villain

Alistair eventually walked out the tent and rubbed his hands eagerly.
  'Ok boys and girls we have an objective as everyone knows but we can't do anything until Frank gets here.' He spoke before pulling out his mobile to check the time on the digital clock, 'I was told he will arrive no later than tomorrow morning so we have quite a few hours to kill.' He said before smiling at the three of them.
  'I know how I would like to spend it.' Lulu whispered as her fingers squeezed Casey's bum tight.
  'So what do you propose brainiac?' Ryan asked as he turned to the detective, 'It's five o'clock now, it will start to get dark in an few hours. What do you think we should do?' he asked before turning to Casey and Lulu and waggling his eyebrows, 'Truth or dare?'

Axenia

Casey laughed at the idea, last time it had been really fun, so why not again? She gave Lulu a little squeeze and smiled at Ryan.
   "I think it's a great idea, who wants to go first?" To make it more cozy, she threw a ball of fire onto the dried wood, starting their little campfire.

Villain

'How about you seeing as your the life of the party?' Ryan asked with a wink before crossing his arms over his chest, 'Casey truth or dare?'

Axenia

"Alright, I'll take a dare." She wasn't nervous, excited was more the word. She wanted to see where Ryan was going with this.

Villain

'I dare you to flash one of us, kiss another and whisper something dirty into the ear of whoever remains.' Ryan spoke with a grin before standing back to watch the dare. Lulu and Alistair watched Casey with interest to see how she would react. They could tell that Ryan had held back, but they imagined that he was building to something bigger later on int he game.

Axenia

She smiled and got up, walking over to Ryan. She gave him a dirty smile while flashing him, caressing her body. Then she walked over to Lulu. She stroked the girls hair, grabbing it and pulling her head back as she gave her a demanding kiss. She let her hand rest on Lulu's breast for a moment before letting her go. Then it was Alistairs turn, Casey straddled him as she placed herself on his lap. Leaning into him, letting him feel her chest she whispered into his ear.
   "I can't get you out of my mind, my body longs for you. I want you, I want you to be my first tonight. I want you to tie me down, call me every dirty name you can think of."

Villain

Ryan applauded Casey as he gazed over her chest as she flashed him. When she turned to Lulu to kiss her the girl practically gave in to her as Casey walked over and grabbed her head. She let out a gasp as her hair was pulled before she felt Casey's strong demanding lips kiss her roughly, the girl was getting more aggressive every time. She clutched her hand to her breast before letting out an airy gasp as Casey pulled away.
  Alistair's pulse raced as the girl proceeded towards him. He knew what was coming but still couldn't prepare for what he heard. His eyes widened as she voiced her desires. His blood was pumping fast through his veins, he could hear his own heart beat thumping away.
  'Your turn Casey.' Ryan called out with a chuckle as he watched his reaction, 'Whose going to be next on the chopping block?'

Axenia

"Oh it's going to be you Ryan, truth or dare?" She didn't move from Alistairs lap,her hand had moved to his inner thigh.

Villain

'Dare. I'm not afraid.' He spoke with delight as he watched the girl on top of Alistair's lap.

Axenia

"Great. I have never seen you in action Mr. Gray but that will change. I want you to seduce Lulu into kissing you."

Villain

'Not going to happen.' Lulu spoke, but Ryan just seemed to smile smugly. He walked over to Lulu before whispering something into her ear. Her eyes widened and her face went red before she turned to Ryan and kissed him fiercely on the lips, her hands combing through his hair while he eagerly responded to her by groping her body and letting her tongue wildly wrestle with hers. He pulled back and whispered something into her ear before pulling away.
  'Lulu truth or dare?' Ryan asked in a whisper.
  'Truth.' She answered with a smile, the red not fading from her face.
  'What do you want to do to Casey?' Ryan asked softly before motioning to the girl on Alistair's lap. Lulu's shy smile faded before she walked over to Casey and bent down next to her ear.
  'I want you Casey. I want to feel your naked body against me. This feeling is strange and I want to explore it.' She purred against her ear, 'I want to kiss your lips and savour your tongue. I want you to rip the clothes off me. I want us to roll around in our tent naked and panting as we touch and lick each other until we're finally satisfied.' she growled before chuckling, 'And don't think I haven't got a dirty side. I would love to let you give me a spank or two, I would love to have you squealing as I tied you up in our tent and I would love to toy with your lovely breasts.'
  she exhaled slowly before whispering, 'Truth or dare Casey?'

Axenia

Casey bit her lip and smiled as Lulu told her what she wanted to do, the whole idea had started to turn her on, her hand gently caressed Alistairs inner thigh. She wanted them both, wanted them at the same time. She gave Lulu a gentle kiss.
   "All in good time, you will get to be with me, and soon. That's a promise." She thought it was Alistairs  turn, but she would choose him next.
   "Dare."

Villain

'I dare you to play the rest of the game in your underwear.' Lulu giggled. Ryan applauded loudly as the dar was given while Alistair continued to blush.
  'I pick dare by the way.' Alistair spoke as prepared to watch the girl strip, 'I can tell you're about to ask me. Let me have it.'

Axenia

She got up from Al, smiling wickedly. She gave him a long and intense kiss, just to set the mood for the dare she would give him, only knowing what it would be when Lulu had given her the dare.
   "As you wish Al. I dare you to undress me to my underwear, the top you can remove with your hands, but the shorts has to be removed with your teeth." She took his hands, leading them up her body.

Villain

'This is a good day.' Ryan said with a sigh and lay down on the grass floor. Alistair swallowed before managing to get to his feet and slowly reaching out with his hands. They took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it above her head before folding it and placing it neatly on the ground. He glanced nervously at her shorts before slowly getting to his knees and leaning forward. It was difficult removing her shorts with his teeth. He had to work hard with freeing the buttons using his mouth before gripping the zip between his teeth and pulling it down. Once he was done he bit into the material of the shorts and pulled them down her legs.
  'How was that?' Alistair asked, face red as he gazed over the sexy red underwear she stood in.
  'Well I'm satisfied.' Lulu spoke with a giggle as her eyes wandered over the girl, 'Who would have thought that this team of literary heroes would have such a sex drive.'
  'Maybe we're all really characters from erotic novels?' Ryan suggested with a chuckle before clicking his fingers at Alistair, 'Who do we have next Alistair?'
  'Your turn Ryan.' Alistair replied and gestured to him, 'You know the drill.'
  'Dare then.' Ryan answered immediately.
  'Great. I dare you to do the washing once we've had dinner. I'm getting hungry.' Alistair spoke before getting up off his knees and dusting himself off, 'Shall we put the game on hold and start cooking?'

Axenia

"That was great Al, talented in many ways I see." She decided that she might as well stay in her underwear, she wasn't shy and she wasn't cold either. When Alistair gave Ryan his dare she laughed, the look on his face was priceless, it showed disappointment and a bit of irritability. The fire was already burning, and finding something to cook over it wasn't that hard. She had convinced her father to give her some military rations, it didn't taste great, but it had everything to keep you strong and healthy.
   While Ryan and Lulu was occupied, probably talking about what should happen if the game continued, Casey walked over to Alistair, standing behind him and wrapping her arms around him. One of her hands found its way under his shirt. She caressed his stomach for a moment, standing on her toes and kissing his neck, biting it a bit.
   "I really want you Al, my body is aching to feel your touch again, like you touched me before Ryan interupted us." She let go of him before the other noticed.

Villain

'So what was your plan?' Lulu asked Ryan as they rummaged through their bags. The military rations hadn't been too tempting so they had decided to look through their own bag of food for some that would go with them.
  'I was going to make you spank her or vice versa.' He began, 'I thought about having you both strip naked and I also thought about daring you two to go to bed now.' Ryan explained before pulling out a bottle of tabasco sauce and examining it. The thought of putting the rations with the spicy sauce did seem oddly tempting.
  'You're very focused on getting the two of us together. What about you?' Lulu asked curiously, 'You're Dorian Gray. I would have thought you would be trying to seduce Casey?' She asked before pulling out a bag of marshmellows from her bag and grinning at the thought of toasting them over a fire.
  Ryan just smiled and shook his head, 'Silly Lulu. I'm already seducing her, you as well.' He said with a grin before leaning forward and placing his hand on Lulu's leg. She froze at his touch as she felt his fingerss stroke her bare leg, 'The more you indulge your desires the more I'll seduce you. You're going to screw her Lulu and then once your done, I'll be there to have you both.'

Alistair was the one tending to the rations while Ryan and Lulu talked. His breath caught in his throat as Casey's hands found their way into his shirt. Her touch was so warm against his body.
  'We're...we're on a mission you know?' He spluttered but knew that was irrelevant right now. They had one day of nothing before they would have to see to the important matter of finding the creature Mycroft had talked about and Casey wanted to spend that doing the one thing on everyones mind.

Axenia

"I know Al, but Frank isn't here yet, we've got all night. Is it because you don't want me anymore?" She was whispering in his ear, letting her lips touch it. She had wanted Al from the first day she had met him, eventhough she hadn't wanted to admit it at the time. It was how he had spoken to her, walking around her as he was deducting. She had fallen for the brainiac then, he had made her angry, but in a way she had liked it.

Villain

'No. Not at all.' He replied, his breathing heavy as he felt her lips press to his ear, 'Are you sure you're ready for it though?' He asked softly, 'I still can't tell you how I feel about all of this. It's still new to me Casey.' He whispered while stiring the rations that sat over a fire in a big saucepan.

Axenia

"I'm sure Al. If you decide that dating me is a bad idea, then fine, I'll accept that. But I still want you as my first. If I wanted to I could have Lulu tonight, or even Ryan. But I want you Al, more than anything. I'll let you do whatever you want, take me in any way you can think of." She nippled his ear, her hand moving down to his pants.

Villain

Alistair was going to say something, but at this moment Ryan and Lulu rejoined them. The two of them looked something between amused and embarrassed as they sat down and started dishing out plates of rations covered in Tabasco sauce while stabbing marshmellows onto the end of sticks and placing them near the fire to toast.
  'So...we have to find a creature right?' Ryan asked as he swallowed a mouthful of the spicy food, 'What do you think it's going to be? A dragon? A Nazgul? Godzilla?' He asked before popping open one of the sodas which he had handed out between the four of them.
  'If it were anything I would assume it would be a ghost.' Alistair spoke as he munched on his own share of the rations, 'These woods have a few stories about ghosts and spirits going wild. Perhaps Mycroft wants us to find out if they're true?'
  'You don't believe that.' Lulu spoke as she squished her marshmellow between two cookies and took a large bite from it, 'I can tell. You think Mycroft wants more of you.'
  Alistair nodded before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a newspaper article. He held it up for them to see. It read; 'Gracefield Medical College' and had pictures of students staring at books and dressed in doctor and nurses uniform. He pointed to the bottom of the article where a small logo of a mountain was seen above the words; mountain climbing group looking for members.
  'I couldn't wait for Mycroft to tell us who Franks creator was so I looked into the most possible culprit. I suspect its a student who is currently doing very well in this college and is part of the mountain climbing team.' He said with the same pride he always had when explaining these things.
  'Why do you think that? It could be anyone at that college.' Ryan asked before swallowing another mouthful of food.
  'Because my brother is testing me. He wants to know if I really am Sherlock Holmes.' Alistair spoke before gesturing to the area around them, 'Why else would he send us to this mountain where this college goes to practice frequently? I don't believe that there is a creature. I believe he wanted to test whether I would do my homework and figure out that this is a wild goose chase.'

Axenia

Casey had dressed again in the shorts and the top, she had not touched her food and didn't feel hungry. She was thinking of what Jonathan had told her, that he would be showing up tonight. What would they do if he did, he would probably bring some friends. The small group had killed before, but they had to be careful this time. This wouldn't be some fictional evil genius, but a simple bully.
   What had happened to her, she had never been the girl boys wanted, and she had never wanted them. But during the last couple of weeks that had changed, she had turned into a slut. Ryan would probably not see her that way, but she did. She had to change that, to not give in so easily. She barely listened to what the others were saying, biting her lip and looking into the fire. The voice of Alistair telling them it was a wild goose chase cut through her thoughts. She looked up at Al, frowning a little.
   If this is a wild goose chase, then what are we doing here?"

Villain

'We're here to find Doctor Frankenstein I believe.' Alistair spoke as he cleared his plate of the food, 'I think that Doctor Frankenstein is in these mountains hiding from something. That seems the most likely conclusion.' He spoke before taking a swig from his own soda can. It was starting to get dark now. The hours had flown by and soon night fall would descend on them, 'Tommorow we'll have to search the mountains that are accessible to rock climbers, it's the most likely place to find him.'

Axenia

Casey didn't eat anything, she played with it for a while on the plate and then threw it out in the bushes. The plate she handed over to Ryan, still lost in thought she went down to the river and sat down, letting her feet dangle in the water. In her palms she had two figures dancing, she bend down and let them dance over the water, not letting it touch. How could she have changed so much in the last couple of weeks? Tomorrow they would climb a mountain in search for Dr. Frankenstein, and here she was, thinking of nothing else than seeing her friends naked. She let the flames die after a while and got up again, walking back to the others. Ryan wasn't back yet from completing his dare, she didn't feel that sociable so she climbed in the tent and started getting into her nightdress. It was black and low cut, just barely covering her ass.
   She had kept her underwear on and had just put on the nightdress when she heard people approaching. Looking out of the tent she could see that Jonathan had kept his promise, he was on his way to their little campsite followed by five friends. He walked straight over to Alistair, grabbing him by the shirt and looking into his eyes.
   "So what's it going to be wise guy, do you want to dump the girl or get the beating of a lifetime? He looked back at his friends. "Make sure non of his friends interfere, and find that little redhaired whore." He turned his attention back to Al, smiling maliciously. Three of his friends stood between Ryan and Lulu, and Al. The other two had gone to the tent to grab Casey. When they dragged her out of the tent she wanted to hit them, kick and bite them. Jonathan looked over at Casey, licking his lips a bit.
   "You're going to be so much fun, I really hope your boyfriend chooses the right thing, otherwise it will be bad for both of you." Casey was unable to use the shield to protect herself, whoever was holding her would be under that protection too. But she could do it for her friends, and she did in case someone tried to take a swing at them.