Who Has Been Published?

Started by Duke89, May 28, 2015, 08:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke89

AmberStarfire

Caradoc

So far, one novel and several short stories. And I always have stuff out for submission (no not THAT way :P ) so that can change almost any time.
So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

Mikem

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions. So why not take the scenic route?"

My Ons & Offs

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Mikem on May 31, 2015, 11:55:14 PM
I wish.

It's not that hard anymore, at least if you approach it from a self publishing route. If you write what you want to publish, there's nothing to stop you publishing it without any financial outlay, though there are plenty of options for spending money, even if it's just on proofs, editing or cover art. I went through Createspace, and published a book of poetry and fantasy short stories as a paperback, then through there as a Kindle book. The only thing I paid for was a colour proof of my book to make sure the images were printing okay and the Photoshop brushes I used in my illustrations. Then once published, copies I bought for myself and others. I'm working on editing the next one which is the first book in a fantasy series. If you have the writing and you're sure it's fine to publish, you can do it.

Golden Spider

Have not, but im writing two novels right now. One fantasy and one is practically my memiors
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

WordSmith

I have, not self-published either.

RedRose

Yes, some self, some non self, some French, some English
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

DragonflyAlice

I have in a collection of horror drabbles!

Dale

Yes, I have, since 2012. Traditional non-fiction, self-published, small publishers, and a short fiction journal. It's a hobby, really.

CaptainErotica

I keep saying that I’m going g to try and publish some stuff through Kindle. Then that see if doubt starts whispering in my ear telling me I’m not good enough and that no one will pay to read it.

RedRose

Yes I have, and this week has been a good week
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Silvered Sutures

I have, but my book earnings are only roughly 400$ a year.
My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

Lovely Complex

I want to be one day, honestly. 
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋