New school new start

Started by Thesunmaid, February 15, 2013, 09:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

She watched you and nibbles her lip"I...well I know that the last thing you most likely want to do right now...But...well...I wanted to see you. And this was the best excuse I could think of with out everyone wondering why...I mean we have only known each other for a short time...and..I am over thinking this aren't I?"She smiled weakly"But...well I wanted to make sure you were ok."

Gina came back in the room and handed Fiona the asprin and a glass of water"I am going to start on dinner...your welcome to join us Fiona.."Fiona looked up at Gina"oh...I don't want to impose..."Gina smiled"Its not...you girls talk...I will be back when the foods ready."She left and Fiona looked at you and smiled a bit"So...did you want any help with your homework?"
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Vanna Lane

Alex suddenly felt very shy, "You don't need to make excuses to see me. We're... friends....or....whatever. I'm not really sure yet," Alex croaked out. She was glad that Fiona was there. "Thank you for coming to see me," Alex smiled and coughed softly. Gina interrupted with the promise of food. Alex realized suddenly that she was famished. Smiling at her aunt as she left the room, Alex turned her attention back to Fi. "Sure, if you wouldn't mind. I do need some help catching up. I hope I didn't miss much,"  she spoke softly as she squeezed Fiona's hand.

Hearing voices out in the hallway, Alex pulled her hand back to rest in her lap. She wasn't sure if she was ready to tell everyone what was going on. She wanted to take time to process her feelings first.

"I brought you a get well present, biotch. No need to th -," Carmen said in a singsong voice as she burst in, stopping mid word as she spotted Fiona. Her eyes widened as her lips pursed, "Hello," Carmen said coolly, trying to be civil, dropping her bags by the bed.

Gina poked her head in, "Dinner is ready girls, you too Carmen." "Thanks Gina, I'd love to, " Carmen said. Alex's jaw dropped a little, this was going to be awkward.
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

Fiona smiled and nodded to Gina"Thank you...I appreciate that miss.."Gina waves her off"Call me Gina...I am not some old lady yet.."Fiona smiled and nodded looking at Alex as she took her hand and squeezed it gently and sat on the edge of the bed"Well...in English they want us to write an essay on what we think that Shakespeare was trying to say with his tragedies which to me he was sayin I am a depressing old git personally and.."She stopped when he heard Carmen's voice and her eyes went wide and suddenly pulled her hand away feeling like she had just been caught doing something she shouldn't have. Blushing she nibbled her lip looking at Carmen and then stood up then looked at Alex"Erm...do you want some help getting down stairs?"She offers you her hand and then looks around"Do you have a dressing gown?"Carmen was looking around confused"umm..she's already dressed..."Looking at her Fiona looked down"Er...well I spose you yanks would call it a robe.."Fiona obviously had no idea what to do at the moment..oh yes this was awkward.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Vanna Lane

Alex pointed to her closet, answering Fiona, "It's hung on the inside of the door. Could you grab it for me please?" She smiled at her new friend, trying to give Fiona silent reassurance that everything would be alright. Alex turned her attention back to Carmen asking, "What'd you bring me?" Alex loved presents, but Carmen usually bought things that she thought Asked should like, rather than what she actually liked.

It was really hard to be excited knowing that Carmen was still trying to mold her into something that she wasn't. 'At least Fi listens and respects my feelings,' thought Alex. Carmen grinned enthusiastically from ear to ear, pulling out a short, backless red halter dress with a short red and black tulle skirt. Alex was impressed, she actually loved it. "Wow thanks Carmen, it's totally me. I love it," Alex matched Carmen's grin, hugging her in thanks.

"I got shoes to match. I thought it would be perfect for Jake, he'll adore it!" Carmen squealed out in delight. Jake was Carmen's older brother whom she was hellbent on setting her up with. She was determined that they were going to be sister-in-laws. Alex stopped herself from making a face, he was a douche, "I don't think I'm going with him. I have someone else I wanted to go with." Carmen pouted, "Why not? Who?" Alex knew full well that Carmen wasn't going to drop it. Thankfully Gina saved the day, "Food is getting cold, girls, chop chop," Gina said in her friendliest voice.
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

Thesunmaid

She nodded and moved off to the door and moved over to her and handed her the robe. She stepped back from Alex and Carmen looked at her and Fiona looked down not sure what to say to the taller girl. She watched as Alex seemed to be humoring her and she blushed when she saw the dress trying to picture Alex wearing it"Well red would look really nice on your skin tone and your hair.."She smiled a bit and then blinked when Carmen squealed about Jake and Fiona looked a bit confused"Who...is Jake?"Carmen giggled"Yeah sorry...Jake's my older brother and he has the hots for Alex..has ever since she grew boobs...but she keeps turning him down and I don't know why.."Fiona opened her mouth and then shut it immediately before she said something stupid and nodded when Gina came in and she smiled moving to the door holding it for everyone and walked down the stairs.

She moved down the stairs and Gina moved in and helped Alex to a chair and then pulled the one beside Alex out"Fiona? why don't you sit here...you can make sure she is able to eat.."Fiona looked at Gina and smiled softly"Thank you..miss.."Gina waved her hand"Oh hush...just call me Gina..no miss."

Vanna Lane

Alex was relieved to have Fiona sitting next to her, but it was hard to keep her feelings in check in front of Carmen. She knew it was shallow, but she was so afraid of being an outcast that she wasn't sure when to tell everyone. She hadn't yet become comfortable with the situation herself. It wasn't that she was ashamed, but how could she defend herself to others if she was just starting to discover this newness.

Under the table Fiona squeezed her hand, trying to reassure her she imagined. Alex squeezed back and gave Fi a small smile. She was so nervous that her chin quivered and she had to bite her lip to keep herself calm. Alex knew she needed to develop a backbone and soon or she stood the chance of losing Fiona, and she didn't want that. "It all looks wonderful Gina," Carmen said sweetly, probably trying to seem nice. Alex rolled her eyes.

Thesunmaid

She looked at Alex and smiled a bit looking at Carmen and then looked at the food"Yes this all looks wonderful...I wish i could get you to teach my dad...He burns everything he cooks. Its like he thinks I have a taste for charcoal.."She grins and looked down at her plate and she noticed Alex's chin quivering and she squeezed her hand back and looked back"If you start feeling tired tell us OK..I can help you up to your room. I don't want you getting sicker."Gina looked at Alex and Fiona"Well I am sure I try...thank you girls...your both so nice. I am so glad that you two girls are here for my Alex...she needs good friends."Fiona's hand slipped a bit lower and squeezed Alex's knee gently and bit her lip looking at her.

Vanna Lane

Alex couldn't help but to smile at Fiona's frankness regarding her father's lack of culinary skills. "Thanks Fi," she said, "I'm ok right now." She enjoyed the closeness of Fiona being by her side, but was also fully aware of Carmen's jealous glances towards the two of them. Alex tugged at her lower lip in quiet contemplation. Her oldest friend's reaction stumped her. She understood that Carmen wasn't used to sharing, but Alex wondered if it might be more complex than she realized. She just couldn't seem to put her finger on it right now, but she was sure it would come to her eventually.

Fiona squeezing her knee shook her out of her reverie. She stifled a gasp at the unexpected touch. Alex flushed scarlet as a warm sensation began pooling in her belly, another reaction that confused her. 'Was that desire?' she wondered. She glanced at Fiona, blushing a soft pink and biting her lip, and all she could think about in that moment was kissing her soft lips again. Alex was vaguely aware of someone speaking, but she couldn't seem to look away from Fiona's warm, green eyes.

Thesunmaid

She grins at Gina"I do most of the cooking around my place but I rarely get fancy. My dad gets all cranky about it. says he was raised an meat and potatoes and that's what he will die eating..and then he scowls more when I tell him the way he cooks i believe it."She dug into her food and did not seem to care if she stuffed her face..god knows she could use a bit of weight since she was a bit of a bean pole.

She felt Alex stiffen and saw her blushing a bit and smiled blushing herself and Gina watched the two of them and then caught Carmen glaring at them both and she stood up"Carmen..we are just about ready for dessert..would you be a dear and help me?"She smiled and stood up and heading for the kitchen and Carmen reluctantly followed her. Fiona looked at Alex and smiled a bit"I uhh get the feeling that Carmen does not like me much..is there...something going on with you two?"She nibbled her lip.

Vanna Lane

"Sure thing, Gina," Carmen said, though she looked like she'd rather stay at the table with Alex. Gina seemed to understand what seemed to be going on between Alex and Fiona. Alex breathed out a sigh of relief, grinning sheepishly at Fi. She was almost too distracted by Fi biting her lower lip to answer.

Tucking her bangs behind her ear, Alex smiled softly. She reached over and brushed her thumb against Fiona's lower lip, freeing it from her teeth. " Not like this," Alex whispered softly, "she and I are just best friends, nothing romantic." Alex looked Fi in the eyes while saying this, then leaned in to plant a soft kiss on Fi's lips, eyes closed.

sexyboy

Thesunmaid

Points at the last time we had a post to the thread. Also if you want to play in an rp posting in the request thread will get you better results than if you post in the middle of someone elses game thread. Feel free to pm me if you get approved.  Vanna and i had alot of realtime things going on which is why this thread is sporadic.

Thesunmaid

She watched Alex and stared a bit and when she felt that finger pulling her lip from her teeth she felt a chill move through her and could not help but letting out a soft gasp at the kiss closing her eyes and then reluctantly pulled back her cheeks red as her hair."I didn't think...it was possible for your lips to be softer than they..looked.."She said in a soft whisper her green eyes looking into Alex's dark ones."I just don't want to piss off your friends. I know how hard they are to make.." She smiled a bit her stomach fluttering at the feel of the kiss and she could still almost taste Alex's lips on hers. "This would...be a bad time to drag you off to your room now wouldn't it.."She chuckled softly and was obviously joking her eyes twinkling slightly.

Vanna Lane

Alex pulled away reluctantly, blushing like mad as well. Her heart felt like it would soon beat out of her chest as she pulled in a shaky breath, exhaling slowly. Smiling softly at Fi, she answered breathlessly, "Wow...i -" she chuckled nervously, "I don't know what to say..." she sputtered out. Alex grabbed Fiona's hands, her thumbs tracing circles against her soft skin. Alex looked down, still at a loss for words, just enjoying the moment.

After a couple minutes, she finally managed to find her words, "My friends will adjust somehow," she was hoping her slight uncertainty wouldn't show through. "This is new to me. I want to be the one to tell my friends though, if that's alright?" Alex felt the heat rising to her face once more, the warmth of an unspoken promise spreading throughout her body, making her tingle in anticipation. "No it's probably not the right time for that sort of thing," she said with a low giggle. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't stop herself from imagining what would happen if they snuck off. Her cheeks darkened further, spreading crimson to her neck. 

Thesunmaid

She smiled shyly"I know..I know..maybe that's moving a wee bit fast i guess...but I guess I am just curious about you. How a beautiful girl like you could possibly be embarrassed by me."Fiona looked down and blushed slightly as Alex grabbed her hand and smiled a bit saying in a soft voice."I just don't want to cause you any trouble..or lose you any friends.She touched Alex's hand and smiled a bit more feeling Alex's hands on hers. She was still a bit in awe that she was even interested in Fiona.

She smiled and nodded leaning in."Yeah true...you are still sick and I don't want you passing out on me. And I am not going to say anything to anyone...but if you want me to be there I can be. I want your friends to like me if I can get them to..But so long as you do I am OK. I think your aunt at least likes me..."She smiled a bit and sat back as she heard Gina and Carmen came back with the plates with pie and ice cream. Gina smiled at them and then saw the red in Alex's cheek and moved over"Are you OK honey? You look a bit flushed."She felt Alex's forehead looking a bit worried.

Vanna Lane

Alex squeezed Fiona's hand gently, not wanting to let go just yet, but not really having a choice. She covered her mouth as a violent coughing fit seized her. The pain in Alex's throat caused tears to prick her eyes. As the fit began to subside, Alex was thankful to be able to breathe again. A new tickle in her throat soon had her reaching for her water glass. After she caught her breath, she was finally able to respond to Fi, "Let me worry about my friends. If they're really my friends, they won't care. If they aren't my friends, then who needs them?" She shrugged nonchalantly.

Alex was touched by Fiona's tenderness. No one had really tried so hard to please her before. It humbled her. Her face was still rather hot when her aunt came in with dessert, a worried frown on her face as she checked her forehead with the back of her hand. "I'm ok Aunt Gina, but I think I'll lay back down after dessert, if that's ok with everyone?" Carmen looked back and forth between Alex and Fiona, the expression on her face a combination of confusion, anger and worry. "That's fine dear," her aunt Gina responded with a tender smile, patting Alex's knee gently

Thesunmaid

When Alex started to cough and blinked leaning over and rubbed her back and handed her the water glass."Just take a drink and breath slowly..."She looked at her worried."Ok..well you know them a lot better than I do..I suppose for now I will be your dirty little secret."She said softly and smirked slightly.

"She started to cough but after some water she was OK.."She still looked worried but sat back and looked at the pie."This looks really great Gina..did you make the pie yourself?"She nodded to Alex."Well with a flu you need rest and lots of fluids.Just be glad my nanna was not here..she would try to put a hot garlic rub on your chest...you would smell like a pizza for a week."She grinned and looked at Carmen and Carmen looked away quickly and she still looked a bit angry but pushed it away. It was obvious that Carmen was not happy at how close Fiona and Alex were sitting when Gina piped up."Well you girls are so nice to come see Alex..Fiona since you have a few classes together would you mind helping make sure Alex does not get too behind on things...and I am sure that Carmen could fill in any gaps for classes that Fiona does not share with her."She was trying to make it clear that fighting was not acceptable.

Vanna Lane

Both Fiona and Carmen nodded, not looking at one another, both mumbling, "Yes ma'am." Alex let out a shaky breath, not realizing until then that she had been holding her breath. Alex and Fiona dug into their pie, devouring every last morsel, whilst Carmen simply pushed her pie around. Carmen looked defeated and Alex felt slightly guilty, although she didn't know why. She had no reason to feel guilty.

'Maybe Carmen feels like I'm replacing her as a friend,' Alex thought to herself, lost in thought. She had no intention of replacing her best friend, but she was also unwilling to let Fiona go. She a real challenge on her hands and balancing the two girls was going to be hard. Alex vowed in that moment that she was going to get them to like each other. Everyone has some common ground and she now felt determined to find out what that was.

Thesunmaid

Fiona nodded looking down and looked at Gina with a sad look."I am sorry..."she looked at Carmen as well."I am not...trying to fight with you..I just want to be friends..I am not very good at meeting people and...I am sort of awkward if you have not noticed.."Carmen looked at her and bit her lip nodding and said softly."Yeah..I am sorry too.."She looked away as Gina smiled."Well good...we can all be friends now..Glad we have that settled now."

She sat back in the chair and looked at Alex who seemed to be feeling better now...she was at least sitting up and eating something unlike earlier when she was passing out. She was hoping Carmen would accept that Fiona did not want to get in the way of her friendship with Alex...but now she was wondering if maybe Carmen was friends with her for another reason besides Alex was fun to be around. But then she had no idea if Alex actually felt anything for her in that way..the way Fi felt about her....she was actually if it was possible...she thought she might be actually falling for the dark haired beauty.

Vanna Lane

Alex smiled while she witnessed the exchange between Carmen and Fiona, it seemed like they were really trying to get along. After she started feeling better, she would make sure to spend more time with her best friend. She had been so preoccupied as of late with this budding romance, that she had started to neglect her friendship with Carmen. She didn't want any resentment or hurt feelings for anyone and knew that she would be able to make this all work with just a little effort from all parties involved. After saying goodbye and goodnight to everyone, she went to bed. She was exhausted with a capital E.

-----

At school two days later, Alex decided to take the plunge, unbeknownst to Fiona beforehand, and come out of the closet. She was feeling much better and super confident. She just wanted to continue riding the good waves. Carmen and Fiona had visited her a few more times, once they actually arrived together joking. Her heart just about burst with pride thinking about those becoming friends. She knew that Carmen was still feeling insecure, but Alex was making sure to take the time to bond with her.

Fiona was waiting for Alex at the top of the steps for her when the warning bell rang. Alex kissed Fi on the lips, smiled and grabbed her hand. She was excited to make it known that Fiona was hers and hers alone. Her ex would be the most surprised because he still held onto hope that they would get back together, but Alex wasn't feeling too shy about it. She felt like embracing who she was and not being so shy. She was tired of being the good girl who always did what everyone expected her to do. She was ready to make mistakes and own up to them. She was ready to be her true self, for once in her life.

Thesunmaid

On the way home that night Carmen and Fiona talked...Fiona explained she was not very good at making friends and honestly Carmen sort of intimidated her and Carmen admitted that she was worried about losing her oldest friend and that inside she was not as confident as she seemed to project out. So they had hung out a few times when Alex was not around and they found when they were not trying to compete that they did enjoy each others company. And this was sure to make Alex happy.

At school she smiled seeing Alex coming up the stairs and then the kiss sort of shocked her. She was not expecting that at all. It was nice...and she had to admit that kissing Alex was something she had wanted..she was tired of hiding..she was tired of guys staring at Alex as well. Not that she blamed them...Alex was beautiful and smart and sweet..she was just one of those girls who had everything..but now here she was seeming to come out right in the middle of the busy crowded stairwell and a few people did indeed stop and stare at the two of them. One guy even took out his camera phone and started taking pictures until Fiona turned and glared at him."Do you mind?! Its not as if I go about taking pictures of you and yer girlfriend snogging do I?" Another guy snickered as he walked by."That's because he does not have a girlfriend.."The guy glared back and stomped off and looking at Alex she took her hand"Are you sure about this? I mean I don't wanna push you or nothin..I mean I am not complainin or anything..but..I just was not expectin this.."

Vanna Lane

"Of course I'm sure," replied Alex with a reassuring smile, "Why should I be afraid to be who I am in public?" Alex looked around at the crowded room, not feeling as confident as she was trying to show Fiona. It was rather unnerving, people knowing something private about her. She had always kept to herself and not revealed much. Some people called her mysterious, while others called her shy. She was neither. She just didn't feel the need to talk just to hear the sound of her own voice. Her quiet nature served her well since people basically forgot she was there. Sometimes it was nice being invisible. You learn a lot when you aren't vying for all the attention.

Now she felt like an ant under a microscope, but inside she knew it was the right thing for her to do. She trusted her gut more than anything and her intuition was telling her to smile and wave. Today she suspected that she would find out who her real friends were. There was no turning back now and the thought made her feel alive, free. She was tired of hiding. It was time the world saw the real her. Squeezing Fi's hand once more, she led her to their first class of the day and the first class together. The school had a no PDA policy, but they sauntered into the room with no regard for the rules. She only let Fi's hand go when they had to sit down.

Thesunmaid

Looking at Alex she felt her heart pound a bit and her eyes teared up and nodded."I...just was not sure if...you would be comfortable with it being public. And well...with jack asses like that.."She looked down and smiled."Well all right then...I mean my dad already knows that I am not quite a normal girl with boys and such...so.."she smiled and shuffled her feet."Will...yer auntie...I mean she seems like a real nice lady..but I don't want to cause no trouble for either of you."

She nodded and took Alex's hand and walked into the classroom and a few of the students stared and Fiona did not bother even giving them a look she was just walking on a cloud right now. She was able to be openly with her girlfriend. She looked at Alex and sat down and looked over."Do ye wanna hang out after school...I...think we have a bit to talk about really..at this point."She smiled a bit and another girl on the other side of her made a face of disgust and spit out."Gay people go to hell you know. Jesus hates gays."Fiona whipped around and smiled sweetly."Really...where does it say that then? Cause last I checked the bible also said it was a sin to wear mixed fabrics and eat shell fish...as well as pork and if you work on the Sabbath you can be stoned to death.And Jesus himself never said anything about gay people bad or good."The girl blinked and looked a bit pale."I have read the bible bitch..I can quote it to you. Don't give me that bullshite."She turned away and looked at Alex.