The Walking Dead [Interest check, EXTREME Zombie apocalipse Need Male Chars]

Started by Bloody Rose, October 26, 2011, 11:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidncsu

Yes Daryl is the guy with the crossbow :).. My fav character in the series so far

Bloody Rose

Yea he is pretty cool, a bastard sometimes but a good guy. Also I dont see the chainmail insane, how would he had gotten its hands on it? and besides that only protect your chest not the favorite part of the zombies to bite, neck.

insaneplots

Im actually a crafter I know how to make it. The suit would be something did one his own before hand for a costume at a Renn fair, SCA, Larping something along those lines. The suit would only be worn for intentional combat, He could be working on a coif in game and i never said the suit was 100% bite proof but the areas that would come into intention contact would be protected arms and main body. It also has the disadvantage of being heavy and not so silent.

Bloody Rose

mmm one more thing, picture does not work. Find another pic otherwise approved.

insaneplots

Athos

Sorry it took so long for me to get something up, hopefully you're still accepting characters.

Name: Father Daniel

Skills: Extensive knowledge of psychology, theology, history, and philosophy as well as some firearms knowledge from his bank robbing days and some experience with knives from his father.

Inventory: A King James Bible, a rosary, a backpack with about a week’s worth of food and a first aid kit, a machete and a .357 Magnum revolver with a box of bullets

Personality: A quiet and studious man, he seemed everything that a priest should be. Underneath however he has become more disillusioned as time has gone on and the world has descended deeper into chaos. As a result of that some of the darker elements of his personality have resurfaced and he has taken to killing zombies with an almost fanatical zeal.

Bio: At the time of the outbreak, Father Daniel was a newly ordained priest at St. Joan of Arc Church in the Bronx. Fifteen years earlier, however, he was something much different. He grew up in south Boston, the son of a butcher. All his life his father had been a raging alcoholic who physically abused Daniel and his mother. From an early age, Daniel had turned to crime in order to make money. At 14, he was arrested for the first time for armed robbery. By the time he was 17, he was part of a group that specialized in bank heists. During one of the heists, they were interrupted by the police and in the ensuing firefight, Daniel killed two cops. Knowing that he couldn’t stay in Boston, Daniel left and went on the run. After a year and a half of being a fugitive, Daniel had just about given up when he walked into a church. There he saw a young priest speaking to a group of young inner city teenagers about his own experiences on the street and how God had given him a way out. Taking the message to heart, Daniel joined the priesthood. He excelled in seminary and after several years of study, had become a priest when the outbreak came. After the outbreak Daniel saw his hard won life of peace torn apart. In the darkness of what followed, he could only rely on his faith. Knowing that all was lost in New York, he tried to lead a group out of the city but unfortunately he was the only one who survived. He now wanders the countryside alone.

Other: N/A

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

drezdock

Dang... I would normally be all over this. However it looks like you've got a pretty full house already and a couple of the other RP's I am signed up for look like they are about to take off. Oh well. This seemed like a cool one!

Hope ya'll have fun! :-)

Bloody Rose

most of the people stopped posting we only have like five pcs? so I think we can accept more

GloomCookie

Name: Katherine Brooks

Skills: Teaching, history, minor home repair, cooking, cleaning, cataloging (taking inventory)

Inventory Several notebooks, pens, a pet kitten named Biscuit, set of fine screwdrivers, a few snacks and stolen bottles of water, a small bag of catfood, pepper spray, baseball bat.

Personality: Katherine is typically easy-going but becomes very, very serious easily.  She prefers to sit down and analyze problems, and isn't used to dealing with problems on the fly.  Her caring, nurturing nature helps her to fend for the less fortunate.

Bio: Katherine was going to school to finish up her Masters in political science when the insanity began.  She was working late one night at the university cataloging papers and research for one of the professors when a zombie broke in and began tried to attack.  She managed to escape and fled, not really sure where to go, when she wound up outside of a convenience store.  On edge, she nearly attacked the tiny mewling critter that looked up at her.  She adopted the little kitten, who latched onto her like a mother, and she stole some catfood from the convenience store, along with some snacks and water.  It wasn't exactly healthy but it would keep her alive.  She had no real weapon, so the baseball bat the attendant had for fending off robbers worked in a pinch.  With a kitten riding in her backpack and little else save for food and a baseball bat, she set out to survive.

Other: I can has kitten?
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Bloody Rose

drezdock

Name: Allison "Cookie" Keyes

Skills: Larceny (Lock-picking, Hot-wiring, B&E), Chemistry (Cooking drugs and improvisational explosives), "Illicit activity" knowledge, basic first aid, IED's.

Inventory Swiss army knife, Hit kit (syringes, razor blade, mirror, pipe, spoon,  etc), about 2 grams of junk, 2 packs of cigarettes, Zippo, Glock 9mm (w/ half clip), Spas 12 (8 rounds), Police squad car, cop keys.

Personality: Allison is cautious around new people. She is used to being judged for what she does by others. She is friendly and tends to be in a good mood (when she's not coming down). She likes to smile, make jokes, and keep people at ease. However, Years of living on the underbelly of society have made her observant and watchful of those around her. She has a pretty decent knack for spotting a volatile customer planning to rob her, or an undercover john planning to bust her.

Bio: Alison ran away from home when she was 13. By the time she was 15 she was working as a prostitute. By the time she was 16, she was addicted to meth. She spent some time in and out of juvie for various charges ranging from solicitation, to possession. She ended up dating a member of the Hells Angel's biker gang who started teaching her how to cook meth for him. She took to it like a fish out of water. Allison had a natural talent for chemicals and soon he was having her mix up small batches of dope as well as a little thermite and napalm. She had been working out of a small apartment in New York City, but when the police, DEA, and FBI started to close in on her boyfriend and the gang she packed up shop and left town.

She set up about an hour away just outside a small town called New Haven. Some of her friends back in the city set her up with a small fifth wheel trailer out in the middle of nowhere as long as she keep cooking for them. She didn't have to make the explosives anymore, just the junk. She was ok with that, it allowed her to use as much as she wanted basically for free and she didn't have to deal with her boyfriend hitting her or passing her around to all his friends like a toy anymore. Before too long the local police caught on to her operation and she was raided and taken to a local jail to await transfer to the DEA for prosecution. It was while waiting in that cell that the feces hit the fan.

It started with the sounds of gunshots and screaming outside. Then it moved closer to the station. Finally it was inside the station. She could hear all the commotion but couldn't tell what was going on from her tiny holding cell in the back room. Then one of the officers came stumbling in. His throat had been ripped out and we was gurgling as he feel to the floor dead. Allison was able to reach his body through the bars and take his keys to let herself out of the cell. Down the hall she could see police fighting off these... things that were attacking them and ripping them apart. Allison grabbed the gun from the cops hip to defend herself in case any of the things came back where she was. Then the cop grabbed her arm and tried to bite her! She pushed him off and emptied half the clip into and around him before the last bullet hit him in the head killing him. Allison decided to get the hell out while the getting was good. She climbed out of the window and down into the fenced of parking lot for the squad cars. She ducked into the nearest car, intending to hot wire it, only to discover the keys were still in the ignition. Counting her blessings she started the car, gunned the engine and tried to get out of dodge.

However, what she saw on the street told her there was no escape. These "things" were everywhere. They were killing and eating people! Panicked and not knowing what to do or where to go, she drove back out to her trailer. The police had taken most everything and crime scene tape was up, but it didn't look like any of those things were around. She went inside locked the door and passed out... for two days. When she came to, she checked the news and it seemed the carnage was everywhere. The police still had her phone from when she was arrested so she couldn't call anyone. She figured the best thing to do was sit tight and wait for this whole mess to blow over. The police hadn't found her personal stash hidden in the floor so she had junk, they hadn't bothered to take the canned goods and stuff she had around, and she had enough propane to last a while. As long as she played it cool, she should be all right. She sat back on the couch, loaded her pipe and started to smoke...

That had been over a month ago. The propane had run out last week. She had started to ration her junk for fear of running out, and she was almost out of food. The last thing she had seen on tv before the stations stopped broadcasting hadn't been very encouraging. It didn't look like help was coming. Those things had been everywhere. She hadn't seen many out here, this deep in sticks. The few she had seen had just wandered aimlessly by while she held her breath watching them. Allison needed food and supplies. She thought there was an old farmhouse somewhere nearby.Maybe they had something she could steal... hell, maybe there were even people there! Allison went out to the stolen squad car, started it up, and started to drive in the direction she though she remembered the farmhouse being...

Other: Allison is a little rough around the edges. Her hard life has taught her to be careful who she trusts, but it was important to get others to trust you. Her voice is a little low and raspy from all the years of doing drugs. Her eyes are older than they should be. She is still a pretty girl, however if she quit the junk, gained some weight, and got a little healthier, she could have the potential to be beautiful. She stands about 5'4" and weighs about 100 lbs. Blonde hair  grey eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope this is allright. Let me know if you have any issues, or questions, or need something changed! thx. :-)

Bloody Rose

Accepted, I have a idea for both of you. What if you are in the streets while the group passes and they can pick you up. The teacher could be attacked by zombies and she is trying to run away while the druggie can hear the car or see it and ask for help or whatever

drezdock

playfullchick76

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Bloody Rose

Well if you want post near a weapon store that the chars are going to soon they can find you there.

FallenFeather

Are you still accepting people? X3

Om3n

*Edited*

Apologies, other stories have come to fruition, and I don't think I'd be able to give enough attention to this thread to play well.  Good luck and have fun!

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

playfullchick76

Its not moving at warp speed, but, ones that go quiet for too long end up fizzling out. Its up to the GM and you I guess, if you want to go, but, the more the merrier, so goes the saying.

Bloody Rose

mmm with her going I think we can open  up for one or two more, so fill out profile

DrFier

Debating throwing a Merle type character in there, not sure if I want to or not yet though.

Also, sorry for being such a nerd about this but its killing me for some reason;
canon police
Quote from: insaneplots on October 31, 2011, 01:44:45 PMWhen rumors were beginning Jason pulled out his copy of the Zombie survival guide as a joke and began stockpiling ammo

Zombie lore doesn't exist in the TWD mythos. This is why they're typically "walkers" not zombies.  Kirkman tried to keep all references to the word "zombie" out of even the comics, but failed as it is so ingrained in popular culture.

Not that I care, I just thought you should know.

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Bloody Rose

lol hahahaha thanks you made my day. This rp it's based on the series however as in any rp the players have the final say on everything I just run them through the adventure they decide what to do so whatever they wanna call walkers are fine by me.

FallenFeather

Name: Enylia Rue Alcott
Skills:
   × Bow/Crossbow/Arrows
   × Extreme Violence a la Video Games
   × Lockpicking
   × Some Firearms ( video games and hunting )
   × Self Defense
   × Cooking
Inventory
   × Bow and Quiver of 14 arrows
   × Twinkies
   × Lockpicks
   × Lighter Fluid
   × Matches
   × Clothes
   × AR 15 Carbine
   × 2 Spare Carbine Ammo clips
   ×  Glock 9MM
   × 3 Spare Glock ammo Clips
   × Small Hunting Knife

Personality: Think of a video game addict and you have Lia. She’s the complete nerd. She’d rather stay at home playing World of Warcraft and watching the latest episode of Naruto then go outside and play. The only thing that will get her to leave her computer or game console is her father coming home from a military tour to go hunting with her. Every skill she’s learned, she learned from a video game. She’s not very good at speaking to other people face to face, but playing various online games have helped her become a team player when there is a goal in mind. It’s also taught her some extreme foul language and temper. Not to say she’s not smart. With an IQ of 142, she’s classified as a genius. Not that she applies herself to anything. Without any motivation she wouldn’t have gone far in life. However, the zombie apocalypse has become a huge video game to her.
Bio: Lia was born into an extremely privileged family. Her mother was from a wealthy CEO and her father was a military officer. She got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted. Before Pokemon became popular, Lia was as normal as a genius youngster could be. She interacted with children her age, though had a strained relationship with most as her mental development was beyond that of her peers. When Pokemon stormed the nation, Lia immediately became addicted that had drawn the attention of her peers. The video game pushed her towards more and more and more. She grew more focused on the games than on the people. However, her grades never dropped and she made a case to her parents that she never got along with people her age anyway and was happier with the video games. Her parents, wanting her to be happy, let her have whatever she wanted.
Other: Lia’s mode of transportation is a bay Arabian mare named Jasmine. Jasmine was given to Lia years ago by her parents and the mare sticks with the girl. The horse has been known to kick some walkers in the head.