1x1 Jacob's Redemption ( All Genders Welcome)

Started by VideoKid, March 16, 2015, 08:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So I will take time to update this, as my schedule is a little freer. I’m on spring break but normally I try to post on weekends. Role-playing could be a little slow or randomly I may be able to post frequently sporadically.  In that summary above…I am looking for a new role-play, a fan-fiction of some sorts of one or two of my favorite movies.

-Jacob’s Ladder  (Jacob singer is probably one of my favorite characters ever).
- The Shawshank Redemption

Right now I’m open to any ideas if anyone loves either or both of these films as much as I do.  There might be a way to connect them.  Its not hard to figure out I’m obsessed with Tim Robbins, he is a unique and very talented actor. I’m 26 and discovered him when I was 13/14 and it was probably the best fan-girl phase I ever had. With that being said I would want who is ever willing to do this to play his visual…. doesn’t mean his personality can’t be created within.  Though I  do one to keep one thing the same that inside he has a vulnerability while having a strong will to live, to keep going.

Anyway let’s see if anyone want’s to make my fantasies happen…

I can also play either of these characters for somebody or something similar and be the male. As always I would just be picky on a few select things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

So this is just updated. I basically took a lot of time and effort to come up with a storyline and I'd really like to get to play it out. I started a post and I would like to have someone willing to possibly play it out with me. My partner who is currently supposed to be doing this is having some real life issues so I will always be arm opening to him when he is back but I'm looking to still play it out with someone else. Basically reading the post should lay out its a Shawshank Redemption incest fanfic where I play the daughter of Andy and my character is the real reason Andy is in there. My character killed her mother and his wife out of heartache and jealously over her committing adultry on him. So she finds a way to get commited to get to Andy.

Cool Fun Fact

^^^^^ So this is an article is new news but I thought it was interesting because this happens to be one of my favorite movie of all times and I recently just got back into it. This movie often ends up coming back into my life in times of need. When I need a movie to give me hope. So the fact this was based on a real guy and it happened is really interesting. I also have personally visited Mansfield Reformatory.

=========================================================================

UPDATE 8/28/15

I have a Uncle X Neice plot I would want to basically put to Jacobs Ladder.

Your character would be in his late twenties, early thirties. He would be a war veteran. It could more modern or I would LOVE to do a past decade like 70’s/80’s. He’s functioning, and good looking and kind hearted. Before the war he could have been engaged but afterwards it could have fell in the trash after his mental state. He would have posttraumatic stress disorder…. there is reason for that. In the military he would have been experimented on in the army. He wouldn’t remember except for he experiences grotesque hallucinations. So my character would be his niece so when he finally gets out of the VA hospital or psyche hospital the family has a welcome home party. My character could kind of start to be his caretaker or kind of take it on. Cleaning his apartment, taking him on errands, making sure he is ok, I imagine eventually live with him and of course explore the relationship. I think it shares a lot of room for plot.

VideoKid

I did a short update about character and genders.

VideoKid

I put up a post of a role play I already started that I would like to find someone willing to take on the role of.

VideoKid

Close to a month and still looking for someone to try it. I'm willing to make changes if anyone has a plot similar and would like to collaborate together.

VideoKid

VideoKid