Scifi mech looking for women (and possibly men)

Started by Sir Wolfgang, February 12, 2009, 12:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Wolfgang

Here's a little better description of Inverness, the planet being fought over.

Inverness is a planet strikingly similar to Earth in terms of topography, natural resources and weather. It has no native sentient life forms, and is therefore ideal for empires looking to expand. Although combat is taking place in bursts across the planet, the primary battlefield is on the continent named Jutelend. This is the largest continent on the planet, with a variety of terrains, from mountains to valley to rivers to deserts. Right now, Jutelend is in the midst of winter, and it snows frequently there. The Middie base is located in the midst of a deeply wooded region known as Kenmare. It is a region dotted with mountains, as the Urali range runs through its center. On the other side of the mountains lays a massive plains area, where most of the combat takes place.

As for the base, it is a relatively large complex for such a small squad as the Shadows. It has 15 bedrooms, which are all state of the art, with windows looking out at the mountain range. There is a massive hangar, where the mechs are kept, and where maintenance and weapon changes are performed. There is a large war room with screen for each member of the team to view the plans for the attack. Tobak's chair has full interface with the Middie network, allowing him to access any schematic, plan, or strategy at will. There is also a mess hall with a replicator that can make the finest meals at the push of a button. A kitchen attached to the mess is often used by Tobak to cook for his soldiers.

There are large regions around the base where pilots can wander along rough trails, and hike into the mountains. Two hundred miles to the west, the central power generator for the base is located.

Sir Wolfgang

Also, just an update on the char status. We have 4 of our possible 6 roles filled, which leaves 2 (and one potential male Character).

Sir Wolfgang

Hey everyone,
Just an update: The role of second in command is now up for grabs! It's a female role, any character, any mech, but she should be a powerful, assertive woman. PM me if you want the role, and post your character here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=30673.msg1646308#new
Act quickly, because it's filling fast!

dready

i'd try it but i'm too random in emotions as a character to be able to do such a thing for too long. D:

Leona would probably be suitable, but I'll leave the role open for now and see if anyone else wants it.

Sir Wolfgang

Well, it would appear we have our second in command, Leona Beardsley! However, we still have 3 potential roles available for anyone interested *Grins hopefully*

Zakharra

I'm interested in playing and have a few questions... Are cybernetics acceptable? Say, replacement limbs/eyes/ears,  or a experimental neural connection that doesn't use a jack, wiht an experimental AI that could allow greater connectivity/reaction time to the machine with a reduced cost(supposedly) if it gets hit/damaged. Being experimental it has some flaws or quirks that need to be worked out.

What about multi-legged mech? not necessarily one that walks on two legs, but four to eight?

dready

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes... just like the sounds you hear in a dorm on a party night. X3

it's been said that we are basically taking every mecha universe and blending to a pure mixture. :3