Relee's Casting Call

Started by Relee, August 05, 2012, 01:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relee

Story 2 (NC, Revenge, Adventure, Thriller)

Wanted:  Female to play evil, selfish, heartless woman who deserves what’s coming.

I have in mind a revenge-themed rp.  The short and sweet of it:

Texture Griffin goes on a weeklong solo camping trip in the mountains.  While he is away, his apartment is broken into and all his possessions are stolen and sold, his bank accounts as well as stock portfolio and IRAs are emptied or cashed in, and many thousands of dollars of debt is charged in his name.  Whoever it was did a superb job of stealing his identity and it leaves him not only busted, but quite bitter.

The one thing the thief didn’t get was the contents of his safety deposit box and the deed to a small parcel of land adjacent to a National Park. 

Nearly a year passes before he tracks down the thief who turns out to be a heartless albeit attractive (young?) woman.  He observes her for a while and what he sees convinces him that she truly deserves to have her own life messed with.  Evil begets evil and it’s time for payback.

Definite elements:  Kidnapping, restraint, confinement, torment (not torture).

Probable elements: Escape, being hunted, natural disaster, co-operation through necessity.

Possible elements:  Intense sexual situations such as forced orgasm or denial of same, bondage and discipline, adult accessories.

Elements open for discussion:  Rape, other violence, reversal of fortune.

Sex is not the focus of the story but is a part of the story.  I am a freeform player and have no preconceived idea of how the story will end up.  I do prefer intelligent writing, general editing for errors and posts of at least several paragraphs hopefully several times a week but will adjust as necessary for the right writer.

If you are interested or desire more or specific details, Do Not Post In This Thread.  Send me a PM instead.

By the way, this is my first solicitation for a story, if you see where I missed something or where this needs improvement, do PM that too.  Thanks.
Solo Stories: (on hiatus)  Shortcuts;    A Christmas Wish

Prior Collaborations:   Shipwrecked;   The Status Symbol;

Story Ideas