Adult Willy Wonka?

Started by Craz, December 25, 2009, 04:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Okay, so, I got to watching Willy Wonka(the original with Gene Wilder), and my mind immediately started going to the gutter. So, I thought of an idea for a group RP.

Five adults win a trip to take a tour of a famous factory(of what we can decide), where they take the tour. But, instead of getting drowned in a river of chocolate, or something like that, we come up with a bit more adult consequences. I'm thinking we'd need 2-3 female characters, 2-3 male characters, and a Willy Wonka character(either male or female). Any thoughts?

Wolfy

Marlow

Colour me interested. I can play either gender, as necessary and as to the comfort of other players.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT OOC GENDER!!! NONE OF MY IDEA THREADS ARE FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE!!!

Callie Del Noire

Why does the idea of 'Willy Wonka's Adult Toy Factory' come to mind?

With the twists being a bit more surprising.

"You weren't supposed to wear that outfit if you're a guy silly girl!"

'Okay..we're trapped in the everlasting dildo lab, and it's LOOSE!"

sinera

reminds me of the "Voodoo Penis" joke...
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Tad

If we could work in something with pregnancy inflation I'd be game.
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

TheWriter

Ah, Willy Wonka, responsible for more sexual deviants than any other childrens' movie.  Eight out of ten inflation fetishists can't be wrong.

It's hard to type a message to say I'm interested when I can't stop rubbing my hands together with glee.  I'd love to see this get off the ground.

Wolfy

Though..O-o..Are we going to do the tunnel from hell? That Big Lipped Alligator Moment was really strange..

lacuna

I'd be interested. :) That sounds like it could be fun.

Your heart is my pinata

O&OIdeas/Cravings One Shot

Callie Del Noire

The mind boggles with the sort of surreal things that Wonka would do in such a factory.

-Shrinking
-Growth
-Inflation
-All manners of transformations
-LOTS of latex and such.

Mathim

Quote from: TheWriter on December 29, 2009, 06:42:57 AM
Ah, Willy Wonka, responsible for more sexual deviants than any other childrens' movie.

Oh? Alice in Wonderland comes to mind.

BTW, was it on this site or a different one where someone had a thread advertising "Billy Bonka and the Dildo Factory" or something like that?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).