The Sleepover (F/F)

Started by Temptress, December 15, 2009, 07:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Not a problem at all, I think it would help if we all stuck to anime pix then, as a mixture can seem odd. I just had a very innocent set of RL pics available but its no problem, I'll use this charming creature, an old, old favourite of mine.

I've played a character using those pictures on another site and she was stupidly innocent too so if I slip into that mood it should work.

If the girls are all friends at school that puts them all the same age, yeah? Are we all 17 then? Something like that?

Katina Tarask

*Yoink.*

:P

I go with anime by default, simply because I don't have much of anything else.  Especially not that's appropriate.  And most of what I have that's in alternate styles is fantasy, rather than modern, so that's out.  Unless y'all don't mind an orc barbarian joining the mix, of course. :P

Temptress

Hehe, that's so cute! :P

So where do I go from here? Create a OOC and a character Bios thread? Where should this game go?

Katina Tarask

Light: Human Small Groups.

It's a group game, composed of humans, and we're probably not going to go very far out there at all.

And the OOC/bio threads seem the way to start.

Haibane

Isn't she cute? I love her tons! I think she might be the most gorgeous anime girl I've ever seen.

Yeah, light would be good. Bondage would be amusing but if we make sure no bondage play is allowed it helps us focus on the innocence.

So, yes, Temptress, as Katina says, set up two threads in the Light: Human Small Groups forum. One to be called "Sleepover [OOC]" and the other called "Sleepover [Characters]" then we can talk more and you can get a better feel of who is really interested and who may drop out and can be replaced.

I also think all us old players should give Temptress some hugs and support for her first ever group game *nuzzles*

Temptress

Aww, thanks so much :)

Well, threads are up

OOC

Character Bios

And to answer your earlier question Haibane, yes we are all 17, so that part comes filled in on the character sheet thingo.

I've been looking for some pictures of the place, and am slowly getting there. You should see some soon, and once everyones bios are up we can start!

Oh, and now please move to the OOC thread I guess.