The Wonderland Insitute for the Mentally Insane (Twisted, Violent and Dark)

Started by someinheritthewealth, February 07, 2014, 09:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

Quote from: someinheritthewealth on February 09, 2014, 12:33:37 PM
Someone in this rp I did on another site had Jiminy Cricket he was originally a Psychiatrist who led to people become psychopaths, the opposite of being good concience. The Pied Piper could be interesting, so much choice. :)
Ohhhh reeeeallly....
If I can create something from that I'll write it up!
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on February 09, 2014, 12:35:26 PM
Ohhhh reeeeallly....
If I can create something from that I'll write it up!

Yep that works, btw the beauty of this is he can play with Alice since he's sane, completely sane. Just very sadistic, but his he's extremely intelligent or she if you wish, actually understand human psychology very well.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

zenpai

I thinking about a big bad wolf charter. can't make up my mind if it will be little red riding hood or the three pigs.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

someinheritthewealth

Quote from: AndyZ on February 10, 2014, 08:46:12 PM
Looks interesting.  What all have you got so far?

Belle, Cheshire, Mulan and possible Little Mermaid and Jiminy Cricket.

Oh of course Alice.

someinheritthewealth

I promise I have not forgotten, just been at 'rents, tomorrow I shall begin, if there is no issue for everyone else? I would like maybe one or two more people, just to make it interesting. I already have my first post ready.

someinheritthewealth

Here it is the rp is up now :). I have posted the first post and I say people can still join. I would love someone to take a huge role since there is a set direction for this rp sort of, kinda... There an end let's say or potential for a sequel.

The Wonderland Insitute for the Mentally Insane RP Thread