The Pack (Shapechanging, impregnation, Dominance)

Started by SINless, September 17, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SINless

Kokaine and Wicked Emi, approved. Artemis I'll check right now.

ArtemisHighmore

SINless

Artemis. Approved.

I really love everyone's backstories. Guess I didn't do as poor a job at conveying my idea as I thought.

ArtemisHighmore

Excellent, thank you. I am looking forward to this. Can always use a good werewolf story!

Wicked Emi

Sara Nilsson

SINless

Op3999

I'm still undecided as to whether or not I should switch to do a teacher as well or keep with the lawyer idea, but I am still interested.

SINless

Quote from: Op3999 on September 19, 2017, 05:16:00 PM
I'm still undecided as to whether or not I should switch to do a teacher as well or keep with the lawyer idea, but I am still interested.

No rush. Take your time to decide. The game isn't going anywhere.

quozax

I hope anime pictures are okay.  I prefer them to real life pictures.

Anouk Daae

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 19, 2017, 01:06:25 PM
Yeah, I'm going for eduction in real life and I live in a tiny town near a reserve and my town is heavily influenced with farmers and native Americans. They have k-9 where there is one teacher per grade and then one teacher for two-three subjects. I was thinking mathmatic's and help with shifting.

Apologies if you thought I was attempting to question the validity of your experiences. In my life, this is what I've seen, and if education on reserves has changed for the better since I was a kid - even better. I applied thinking my character would be one of maybe 2 teachers on the reserve. Thought it was cool that we could have our characters start off as coworkers after you decided to switch from a DA. If you don't agree, I can play my character as not knowing you and we can each be special teaching snowflakes. No harm done.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Anouk Daae on September 19, 2017, 07:42:18 PM
Apologies if you thought I was attempting to question the validity of your experiences. In my life, this is what I've seen, and if education on reserves has changed for the better since I was a kid - even better. I applied thinking my character would be one of maybe 2 teachers on the reserve. Thought it was cool that we could have our characters start off as coworkers after you decided to switch from a DA. If you don't agree, I can play my character as not knowing you and we can each be special teaching snowflakes. No harm done.
I was agreeing with you....not trying to prove my characters worth....

Also, wrong person. I went to only teaching. DA to teacher, and maybe back to DA is Op3999

Anouk Daae

Quote from: Wicked Emi on September 19, 2017, 07:48:48 PM
I was agreeing with you....not trying to prove my characters worth....

Also, wrong person. I went to only teaching. DA to teacher, and maybe back to DA is Op3999

ok my mistake :)

Szandor

Just putting it out there - if anyone is salty that I have the Sheriff position they could always be a Deputy. I can't be the only officer in town, eh? :D

Also, my character sheet will be done in mere minutes. Then I'll send it pronto.
Posting Rate: SLOW

Kokaine

Will there be a character thread coming? Im curious to see the others.

Also, if anyone might be interested, my girl has 2 older brothers. Either of them could be played.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amarlo

-Waves to Kokaine, Red, Artemis and Emi.- Hello familiar faces!

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wicked Emi

SINless

Quote from: Kokaine on September 19, 2017, 08:55:10 PM
Will there be a character thread coming? Im curious to see the others.

Also, if anyone might be interested, my girl has 2 older brothers. Either of them could be played.

I will set up a character thread today, and yes. feel free to make characters connected if you wish. I'll post the character thread in the first post here. If people would like to see certain roles filled, let me know and I will add those in the looking for part of that post.

Quote from: Amarlo on September 20, 2017, 12:16:36 AM
-Waves to Kokaine, Red, Artemis and Emi.- Hello familiar faces!

Hello Amarlo. Though I'm not a familiar face to you yet, I'd love to become one. I hope you'll consider joining this game.
Quote from: Szandor on September 19, 2017, 08:34:37 PM
Just putting it out there - if anyone is salty that I have the Sheriff position they could always be a Deputy. I can't be the only officer in town, eh? :D

The county sheriff's office has about two dozen officers in all. Or if someone'd prefer, the county seat, Prineville has its own police force, consisting of roughly the same amount.

Quote from: quozax on September 19, 2017, 05:54:32 PM
I hope anime pictures are okay.  I prefer them to real life pictures.

Personally, I prefer real pictures, as they're more genre appropriate, but to be honest if anime pictures work better for you, I see no objection at all. It's your character after all.

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

SINless

I'm glad to hear it. I've added the characters of those who are approved in the first post in this thread, in case you want to see before deciding.

Anyone that sent a sheet but hasn't heard back yet, I'll get to it today.

Haibane

Hi all, this has grabbed my interest. I very rarely play outside my quite limited comfort zone but there is a nice social vibe in here and the game planning is very well done.

I am thinking to play a farmer who owns one of the ranches on the estate. There would be a beef cattle herd with grazing and the rest would be wheat. That would place my characters living quarters in the farm making them a little more distant from the pack members who live in the compound homes. The farmer would always love to have visitors though.

Is there any imbalance in genders showing yet? I'm happy to play either M or F and can help to redress any imbalance. I have a slight preference for F but can write either.

Just a very quick question - are the characters already put up on the CS thread all played by you Sinless? Or are these players characters that have been approved? If the latter would you be able to insert the player's name at the top of each character please?

SINless

Quote from: Haibane on September 20, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
Hi all, this has grabbed my interest. I very rarely play outside my quite limited comfort zone but there is a nice social vibe in here and the game planning is very well done.

Is there any imbalance in genders showing yet? I'm happy to play either M or F and can help to redress any imbalance. I have a slight preference for F but can write either.
It's actually 4-4 atm, so yes. Feel free to play what you wish.

Also, I'm really pleased you find this game so inviting. I hope that together we can all make this the great game people are expecting. To be honest, I think we probably can.

Quote from: Haibane on September 20, 2017, 09:07:47 AM
Just a very quick question - are the characters already put up on the CS thread all played by you Sinless? Or are these players characters that have been approved? If the latter would you be able to insert the player's name at the top of each character please?

Thank you for pointing that out. I had planned on putting the Writers' names with their characters, but forgot.

SINless

Amarlo

Are you still looking for an alpha female, and would the alpha female have to be mated to the alpha male?

What positions are open and filled?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

SINless

Yes, and no respectively. There's no need to be mated with anyone. Pack members are free to have sex with whomever they wish. The alpha female is like a wise woman and a vizier i guess. Assisting the alpha male. Often they end up together for a bit, then go their separate ways again. But sometimes they don't come together at all.