Prison Game [Sci-Fi/Survivor/Aliens/Fun] - Recruitment Thread

Started by TheBlackThrone, August 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Prison Game

Synopsis: This is a science fiction game inspired by Dead Space, Aliens, and Suicide Squad. The category is science fiction, survivor, horror, and sexual adventure. There will be a ship crash-landing on an alien planet full of aliens trying to murder or breed with the surviving crew. Their goal is to investigate what happened to the research vessel Plato and make it off the planet alive. Only one small problem, they're all criminals.

Story

It has been ten years since the research vessel Plato went missing in the Juno star system. Oracle, a multi-billion dollar corporation known for its scientific miracles volunteered to organize an excavation crew to investigate its disappearance. Instead of hiring experienced geologists, archaeologists, and other indispensable minds, due to the unknown nature of Plato’s disappearance, Oracle didn’t wish to waste the talents of the universe’s treasures. No, it was more profitable to make a deal with Union, the intergalactic defense force.

Oracle made a deal with Union that if the defense force gathered a crew for him of the worst criminals across the galaxy that he would take them off their hands to grant the universe some peace. Because it was uncertain whether the criminals would return alive, Union wasn’t going to oppose the idea. Oracle was doing them a favor.

The Union forces spread out to round up every wanted man, woman, and alien across the universe in a manner that was at times illegal and violated several rights. The criminals were gassed, stunned, tranquilized, dragged, knocked unconscious or even killed if they didn’t comply. While unconscious, their weapons and assets were stripped from them, and a chip called a Harness was inserted into their necks. They were placed into sleeping chambers and were to be put under for ten years—the time it would take their ship, Socrates, to reach the Juno star system. They were to be monitored, and they were to be forced to carry out the mission. Those criminals that didn’t comply were executed by the Harness—their head would be blown from their shoulders.

The starting date for this game is December 25, 3094. Merry Xmas!

Character Creation

Everyone will be playing a prisoner on the ship. I am only going to be recruiting 7 players, and we will have a total of 8 players to include the GM. If I happen to get more interest than just 8 players, then the writing ability of those writers wishing to join will be assessed and that will be assessed by the CSes they send me.

The criminal you choose to play does not have to be human, but must be humanoid in nature. As long as the body mimics human characteristics, then I don’t care how many arms, legs, dicks, vaginas, tongues, heads, etc. Your character has.

Also, your character doesn't have to entirely be a criminal. He or she could have been innocent and was framed. Or maybe someone wanted to get rid of him or her for some reason.

The occupation of your character will determine their skills and abilities (called "Talents" in the CS). No one is allowed to have the same concept, and so whoever gets the concept will be decided on who has the most thought-out character. I am not going to create a list of occupations because I want the writers to feel unlimited with their ideas.

Note: You can design this character sheet how you see fit. I offer you the basic layout. Just no anime pictures. You can use photography, digital art, CG, etc.

Be sure to post your finished CS or WIP in the recruitment thread. I'll look over it when it's finished and ready. If you have any questions, PM me. I will answer them.

Name: Your character’s real name.
Nickname: Your character’s nicknames.
Alias: What you are known as throughout the galaxy. You were a wanted criminal once upon a time or maybe you were innocent and was someone influential.
Age: If your character is older then 100 years old, then put N/A.
Gender: I prefer to only allow Male and Female characters since Futa’s are an acquired taste that few have.
Race: If you are playing an alien, then this is where you’ll state the name of the race you have made for yourself. You can go into further detail about it in the background.
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color: You can be as creative as you want. Any color, it can glow, it can be any length, it can be highlighted. However, whatever you put here, I expect you to describe it when necessary in game.
Eye Color: You can be as creative you want. Any shape of pupil, any color, pupil-less, they glow, they sparkle, who knows. Be as creative as you want just don’t forget about these details in game.
Visual Description: If you are going to add pictures, then omit this line. If you aren’t adding pics, then right N/A, and proceed to Written Description to fill it out.
Written Description: Even if you have a photo, I want you to fill this section out as detailed as possible. We need to know what your character’s exterior characteristics are so other characters can take notice. You do not have to mention any interesting characteristics about breasts or the penis if you would rather those details be a surprise. But tattoos, fur, scars, extra limbs, anything weird or unusual must be mentioned here.
Personality: There is no length requirement. Fill this out however.
Dislikes: In regards to non-sexual things.
Talents: You can list your characters' skills here and they don’t just have to be related to your character’s criminal career. I want at least 2 talents unrelated to their criminal job.
Psychological Quirks: If your character has some social issues, noticeable awkward habits, mental disorders, unusual fetishes, etc. Write them here.
Background: You can be as brief or as long as you want with this thing. There are no rules or requirements. However, HOWEVER, the more detailed this background is, the better it will be for you. I do not like when people send me partial work or bare, partial profiles. I will not accept them. If you are planning to play an alien, then I don’t expect an encyclopedia entry about the race (unless you are just inspired to write that much about it). I expect a summarized run-through, and then a basic retelling of your character’s criminal career. How did he or she become a criminal (you can even write a short story about how they were captured and carted over to the Oracle program here)? How did they acquire their Alias? Why are they such a bad ass? Whatever you feel is necessary to put here. Do so.
Alien Encounters: I know this seems pretty funny when we have aliens on the ship, but it's important. Not all characters may be alien and so we need to know what they are willing to do and not do in regards to this science fiction game. I have a list here:
a. Alien Impregnation (impregnated by an alien)
b. Tentacle Molestation (basically bondage and tentacles may enter orifices)
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (some characters may get bitten, pricked, or exposed to plants or other aliens carrying a potent venom or pheromone, if you select this category, then you are saying that you are okay with having your character suffer the over-stimulating side-effects)
d. Mutation (your character is slowly turned into an alien creature if they weren’t one already or their sexual organs mutate: giant cocks, larger breasts, gallons of semen, sudden lactation, etc. This include parasite infection)
e. Trapped (your character may get lost or trapped in an area on the ship or on the planet)
f. Humiliation (Another character may witness your character suffering any of these categories. If you select this, then you are okay with another character watching or discovering your character’s predicament.)
O/Os: You can link them here or write them out.

Now, I didn’t write weapons or gear because your character was stripped of his or her equipment. But you can be creative later and acquire the weapons and gear on the ship after he or she awakens from sleep.

Beginning

This is an explanation of how we will be starting this game. Your characters have been in cryosleep for ten years and the Socrates’s AI will awaken everyone once it spots the planet that Plato has crashed on. The cryosleep capsules are full of a green slime and they will be drained, life support removed, and it will be as though your characters are waking from a long sleep. You can also assume that their bodies were preserved for ten years, and therefore, they haven’t aged in ten years. Your characters awaken in standard underwear, women bra and panties, guys briefs. They will be directed to a showering area where they can wash away all the media (slime) and they will receive an orange jumpsuit, and those jumpsuits fit EVERYONE. You can make them as loose or as snug as you want. Characters will then head to the mess hall of the ship for a nutritious meal and interactions can be made throughout this whole ordeal. During the meal, a screen will appear to brief the characters on their ordeal and the most important part, about the Harness in their necks. They will be told their mission, and the ship will land the next day. There will be more details once we get to that part in the RP.

Once the brief is all said and done, the characters will be free to do what they want. More than likely, there will be a Xmas party. So enjoy...for now...(dun dun DUN!)

Rules
1. Respect each other. I don’t think I need to elaborate.
2. Stay in the illusion of the game. Please do not cross the OOC and IC barriers.
3. Post at least 200 words or more. If you couldn't tell by the recruitment thread. This is meant to be a fun and leisure game.
4. Utilize proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability.
5. Communicate with the GM. If you go absent on me without telling me where you are, then I will try to PM you, and if you give me no response, then you will be dropped from the game. I will give you 7 days.
6. Pace: We all work and have lives. Most of us at least. Expect to post to this game at least 1 to 2 times a week. If you can’t post at least once a week, then this game isn’t for you. Your life is too busy.
7. Activity. If a person goes AWOL, so that person doesn’t hold up a scene, after 7 days skip him or her or proceed to do something else.
8. Sex Scenes: If you have a sex scene, put a spoiler around it and write “NSFW.” Some people are capable of reading this website from work. To alert those individuals, spoiler it, and any other nude pictures or sexual pictures you may use as NSFW.
9. Have fun and be creative.

Approved Characters

Dr. Victoria Arshessandra - Boudicite - Biles - Occupation: Scientist/Researcher
Kelorth Niadhogr - Ratharian - Elf - Occupation: Demolition
Daianarah Seraph - Infuri - TheDarkGoddess - Occupation: Medical
Yumi Inazuma - Human - Pink Kitten - Occupation: Pilot
Alex Hart - Elisian - majinmaster - Occupation: Strategist
Katori Yuki - Human - Relikai - Occupation: Psychologist

Would like a technology expert.

Links

OOC
Character Thread
IC
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Chrystal

This is interesting. I'm thinking of creating a cat burglar...

Just one thing I would like to point out: I have run a lot of group games on E, and the ones that last are the ones that start with the action already underway. My suggestion is to do the briefing OOC and start the game with everyone already on the planet. Otherwise there is a very good chance your game will never get beyond the briefing!

Character sheet will follow as soon as I figure out the details...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Chrystal on August 14, 2016, 03:27:35 PM
This is interesting. I'm thinking of creating a cat burglar...

Just one thing I would like to point out: I have run a lot of group games on E, and the ones that last are the ones that start with the action already underway. My suggestion is to do the briefing OOC and start the game with everyone already on the planet. Otherwise there is a very good chance your game will never get beyond the briefing!

Character sheet will follow as soon as I figure out the details...

This is true lol. I've done this game before and after the party and festivities, the game never really made it to the crashing. So I will consider this. I may start it with them waking up/recovering from the crash landing.  :-)
The gates are open

Chrystal

Name: Frreya Rrickhiss
Nickname: Rey, Miss Hiss.
Alias: Nine Lives
Race: Prrath - bipedal felinid
Height: 140 cm
Weight: 38 kg
Hair Color: Black over most of her body, but her "headfur" is long, straight and bleached to a chestnut brown
Eye Color: Green with vertical slit pupils. They appear tom glow in the dark, but actually they are just very efficient at collecting light and reflect excess light back out

Written Description: Frreya is petite but curvy. She is covered from the tips of her pointed ears to the tip of her tail in thick black fur about 15mm long Because of this natural covering she frequently doesn't bother with clothing. She is what many humans would refer to as an "anthropomorphic feline". Basically a humanoid cat. She is well muscled under the fur, which is soft and warm to the touch. She has no visible scars, those she has are all concealed beneath her fur. Her teeth are clearly those of a true carnivore. She has retractable claws on hands and feet, that are sheathed in the knuckles of her fingers and toes. Oh, did i mention she has a tail? it is a metre long and is usually the best way of figuring out her mood, along with her ears which stand up from the top of her head. Her top two nipples, which are dark brown like the rest of her skin (beneath the fur) are on human-sized breasts and poke out through the fur. The other two pairs of nipples are smaller and concealed.
Personality: Meet her socially and Frreya is polite, charming and well mannered. You might mistake her for a member of the Prrathi ambassador's staff. But beneath this charming exterior she is sneaky, devious and scheming. She has no loyalty to any but herself, and will probably pick your pocket while helping you cross the street. She's no murderer, but she will not hesitate to defend herself with any weapons at her disposal. She is very much a loner, but has been known to accept friendship from time to time if it suits her purpose.

Likes: Human women, cats, meat, especially chicken and fish, chocolate, cream, curling up in front of a warm fire, being skritched under her chin or behind her ears.
Dislikes: Males, canines of any kind, getting wet, vegetables whether cooked or raw, collars, bright lights, loud noises.
Talents: Frreya is exceptionally agile, being able to curl up into a ball, she can jump three times her own height from standing still, she is adept at climbing, and can climb a vertical wall with almost no holds available on it, using her claws to obtain purchase in any rough surface. she can see in the dark, she has exceptionally good hearing. She is adept at picking pockets and picking locks. In spite of her dislike of getting wet, she is a surprisingly strong swimmer. She is quite vicious in a "fist fight", as her claws come out when she balls her fists up. She always lands on her feet or on all fours, and has survived falls unscathed that would do severe damage to a human.
Psychological Quirks: Frreya is a confirmed and committed lesbian. She enjoys a practice called autocunnilingus, something few humans are capable of. She has a very expressive tail and very expressive ears, but her mouth and eyes rarely reveal her emotions. She does have a habbit of licking her paws and wiping them on her face, especially when nervous. If she yawns, she might just be tired or bored, but she could also be angry or feeling threatened - check the tail and ears.

Background: Frreya is a Prrath. Prrath are a race of sentient, sapient bipedal felinids from a world they call "The World". In the Prrath's most common language, Frrthit, the word for "World" is Rridth, and so that is what their home planet is generally referred to as by other races. The Prrath are a space-faring race and made contact with humanity some hundred Earth years ago, fighting a very brief war due to a misunderstanding before joining humans as allies. The Prrath have a female to male ratio of 10:1. It is common for a single male Prrath to take several wives, but lesbianism equally common and totally acceptable in Prrath society. Because of the shortage of males, most actual work is done by females in what humans might see as a role reversal, with the male expected to stay home and look after the young, cook, do the housework, etc. Lesbian relationships tend to be fluid, partners changing frequently, and the partnerships tend to be more equal. Lesbianism is common even amongst females who are married to a male, and not just with their co-wives.

Frreya was born on the Prrath colony world of Darkfur (loose translation). She was the daughter of the fourth wife of a mine owner, and her mother was an iron ore miner. When her mother and step-mothers were all killed in a tunnel collapse, her father committed suicide in his shame. Most of her sisters were also killed in the mine, the two that weren't were already married. She was only 25 Rridth years old (12 Earth years), far too young to marry, and anyway she really didn't want to. But with no family to support her she had no means of survival. She managed to get passage aboard an ore freighter delivering iron ore to a human colony world. The human crew of the ship thought she was cute and wanted to keep her as a mascot, but she jumped ship on the planet.

She soon realised that humans were much slower and less agile than her own species. While looking for legitimate employment (that was hard to come by for an adolescent feline female on this topsy-turvy industrial world where the male apes did all the hard work and the females stayed home) she resorted to stealing in order to survive. Getting away with a few small thefts, and a few items lifted from bags and pockets, she quickly realised she had an inmate talent, at least amongst humans. Quickly moving up in the scale of her crimes, she was soon climbing the sides of buildings and using her claws to pick locks.

After a number of (human) years as a cat burglar, she is now quite wealthy, and moves in social circles on human worlds few would have predicted her capable of. The police, of course, suspect her of being the notorious criminal that the press started out calling "The cat Burglar With Nine Lives", and very soon shortened to "Nine Lives", due to a number of very dramatic escapes from police and security forces. But she is always very careful in what she steals, always makes sure to move on from a world if things are getting too hot, and makes sure to leave no evidence behind. As she has no fingerprints anyway, they are not a problem, and she makes sure to brush herself thoroughly before a job, generally wearing a black latex "cat suit" (a term she finds amusing), to avoid leaving hairs behind.

Unfortunately for her, while local planetary law enforcement generally needed more than just suspicion to make an arrest, it seemed that the Union Defence Force did not. She was grabbed by two very large humans one day while strolling down the street, bundled into the back of a black hover-van and her face was sprayed with a liquid that knocked her unconscious, but not before she managed to give one of the men four deep, nasty and bloody cuts across his face!

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation (impregnated by an alien) - Oviposition only, and only if the alien is female/gender neutral, and played by a female/gender neutral player.
b. Tentacle Molestation (basically bondage and tentacles may enter orifices), if the alien is female and played by a female/gender neutral player.
e. Trapped (your character may get lost or trapped in an area on the ship or on the planet)
f. Humiliation (Another character may witness your character suffering any of these categories. If you select this, then you are okay with another character watching or discovering your character’s predicament.)
O/Os: Chrystaline Switches

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheBlackThrone

Everything looks good. As for the Alien Encounters section, you only need to post what you're wiling to do. Whatever you aren't willing to do, you can delete. But I'm mostly just saying this to let others know when they write their CSes. I'll be making a Character Thread when I get some more CSes.
The gates are open

pdragon

Is there an upper limit on age for characters? I was thinking of playing an older woman, a semi-retired hitman/spy.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Chrystal

Quote from: pdragon on August 15, 2016, 01:30:53 AM
Is there an upper limit on age for characters? I was thinking of playing an older woman, a semi-retired hitman/spy.

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM
Age: If your character is older then 100 years old, then put N/A.

Not sure if that answers the question? I think the idea is that some alien species, like The TreePeople of Timberia, may live longer than 100 (earth) years.

Personally, I'd say use common sense, but the GM may have a different take on things.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: pdragon on August 15, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

No, and the section of the CS that Chrystal quoted is what I would have directed your attention to.
The gates are open

pdragon

Whoops, I just noticed that futas aren't allowed. Never mind then, good luck with everything.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

majinmaster

After having a read through this seems like a story that could do really well. I agree with the comment that starting at a time of landing might be better otherwise there's a lot of standing around and twiddling of thumbs. If we hit the ground in a crash landing then there is an instant chance for interaction. Especially if we land there with little/no idea of what is going on. Of course it's down to the GM :P

So a crack at a character:

Name: Alex Hart
Nickname: N/A
Alias: Azrael (Angel of death)
Race: Elisian
Height: 6'2
Weight: 16 stone (sorry Brit here! I work in stones!)
Hair Color: White with a single balck streak running across the middle.
Eye Color: Silver. instead of a single black pupil it scattered in tiny parts like a miniature galaxy.

Visual Description: N/A (If I can find something I like I'll add it later)

Written Description: Standing 6'2 Azrael is well muscled, with limber limbs of corded muscle. Unlike most races his bones are thick, yet hollow aiding in his ability to fly. Azrael wears his white hair chin length swept back over his head, the black streak down the middle prominent. Liek all of his race Azrael sports a set of wings extending from his shoulder blades, each one almost as tall as him. When fully spread he has a wingspan of almost 15 feet. His wings are comprised of feathers so pale and silver that they are almost white. Despite appearing like a normal soft feather they are crystalline in nature, strong enough to withstand solid impacts, but in no way hard enough to deflect a bullet. When his wings aren't extended they can be merged back into his shoulder blades at will, resting below the flesh.

Occupation: Azrael was a bounty hunter/hitman specialising in hard to acquire targets.

Personality: Usually calm natured Azrael will react angrily and aggresively to anyone attempting to damage his wings. He doesnt like to rush into things, preffering to think through all the angles and assess all his options first. Some see him as cold natured, but he has an easy sense of humour and quick wit for those he deems friends.

Likes: A free, clear, open sky. Collecting unique blades. Drinking. Games of chance. Games of skill.

Dislikes: Rudeness. Lack of personal space. Bad hygiene. Stupidity.

Talents:
Flight - Azraels wing allow him to fly. His physique allows for a higher degree of manouverability than would be possible utilising a vehicle.
Lockpicking - Whilst no expert Azrael is adept at circumventing a number of lock types utilising picks and jammers. High end security systems usually require him to acquire specialist tools.
Blade work - if it is a weapon with a blade Azrael will know how to use it, or train until he does. He's fascinated by bladed weapons, preferring them over guns or projectile weapons.
Cooking - Azrael is an accomplished cook, he decided early on in his life that he wouldn't be a slave to "fast food" and will cook for himself and others at any opportunity.
Navigation - Above ground Azrael has a natural ability to find his way, though below ground he can easily become lost and will usually require some form of navigational aid.

Psychological Quirks: Swift and aggressive reactions to anyone attempting to damage his wings.

Background: Azrael is an Elisian a race of people famed for their appearance, akin to that of an Angel from human mythology. Unlike their mythological counterparts there is nothing of the divine about them. As a society they are on roughly equal technological footing with the humans. Though not a war like race they were quickly forced to learn how to wage it when humans first arrived. The first human settlers, seeing an opportunity to profit from the divine appearance of the Elisians, began abducting them to take back to human colonised worlds. As more and more were taken the Elisians fought back and war was joined between the humans and Elisians. The conventional fighting style of the humans and the unnatural style of the Elisians led to a boody campaign with neither side gaining the upper hand. Peace talks were joined and the wars ceased with both races establishing colonies with accords in place to safeguard against a repeat of the short yet bloody war.

Azrael grew up amongst a small number of Elisians on an agri world, his early years spent enjoying the open sky and endless crop fields. Schooled by both humans and his kin Azrael has a diverse education and understanding of the two species relationships.

Azrael lived a happy life until his early teens. An infected shipment of crop hormones reacted violently with the local fauna and a plague spread across the world, claiming the lives of the other Elisians, but not Azrael.  Hundreds of thousands died before a cure could be found and the world innoculated. Now without family Azrael gathered his belongings and set out to see more of this world, making his living picking up odd jobs or where he could cut pursing. these early years of cut pursing are what led to his affinity and love of the blade, a far more subtle and elegant tool than a gun.

Eventually he fell in with the wrong crowd, who asides from his eyes saw nothing different in him. (He had learnt to keep his wings concealed when going amongst the humans). A story involving a chemical spill in a slum was his usual explanation for his eyes and people would steadly get bored of asking. As is the way of the underworld the type of jobs he became involved in rapidly evlved from pick pocketing to theft to beat downs and to murder.

As Azrael became more skilled within the criminal world he started to detest what he was becoming, until one day he had had enough. Rounding on the pit boss he slaid him with the pair of twin knives he wore everywhere. Knowing he couldn't remain he fled, stowing away on the first shuttle out of there. Azrael spent some time as a hermit, moving from world to world, seeking out bounty hunter work where he could, even the odd assassin job (after all he didn't care if a mob boss wanted another hit). Steadily he built himself a reputation as a talented assassin/bounty hunter adn the work came to him.

He settled in to a comfortable life of reasonable luxury until he took the wrong job. Not spotting the set up he found himself hunting a target who knew he was coming and had planned for it, having employed Azrael to strike at him. Overpowered and captured Azrael was soundly beaten and tortured for any informatio he may ahve before being handed off to the "authorities" for a price. Sentenced for a number of crimes he didn't commit, and some he did, Azrael was placed onto a prison world and left to rot, until the Oracle programme offered an out.

Alien Encounters:
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (some characters may get bitten, pricked, or exposed to plants or other aliens carrying a potent venom or pheromone, if you select this category, then you are saying that you are okay with having your character suffer the over-stimulating side-effects)
d. Mutation (your character is slowly turned into an alien creature if they weren’t one already or their sexual organs mutate: giant cocks, larger breasts, gallons of semen, sudden lactation, etc. This include parasite infection)

TheBlackThrone

Thank you for your submission and interest. I'll be sure to get around to looking at it after work. I'll look at both CSes submitted.  :-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

All right; your profile looks good. At first I was starting to get worried because the whole time, 90% of the profile didn't sound criminal or sound like there would be a reason why he would end up with Oracle, but you kind of shoved it in at the end.
The gates are open

Elf

Hello TBT, this looks very interesting. I will be thinking about and trying to put together a CS. Will likely go up tomorrow.

majinmaster

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 25, 2016, 07:54:13 PM
All right; your profile looks good. At first I was starting to get worried because the whole time, 90% of the profile didn't sound criminal or sound like there would be a reason why he would end up with Oracle, but you kind of shoved it in at the end.

That's what seeing low battery flash up on your laptop will do! lol.

Elf

As promised, here is my first draft of the CS.

Name: Kelorth Niadhogr
Nickname: Kel
Alias: The Dragon
Age: N/A (nearly 300, maturity level roughly equivalent to late 20's human)
Race: Ratharian
Height: 6'8”
Weight: 331 lbs
Hair Color: No hair, but scales, horns and spikes are black.
Eye Color: Red sometimes seems to glow as if made of molten rock, pupil are slits

Written Description: His entire body is covered thick almost metallic looking black scales. He also has horns and spikes on head, arms, and legs. He has a massive pair of leathery wings sprouting from his shoulder blades. He has a tail nearly 6 feet in length that tapers down to a whip like tip. Due to the nature of his natural armor and that fact his genitalia are sheathed within his body and covered by thick scales, except when aroused, he never wears clothing.

Personality: Kel is quiet, a man of few words. Appears to be dark and brooding but that is just his appearance. His biology makes physical displays of emotion difficult. He likes the way his appearance affects humans often using that intimidation to his advantage. Does not make friends easily and is slow to trust others.

Likes: Flying, meat of all kinds, watching human or human like females, blowing shit up, guns
Dislikes: Tight enclosed spaces, crowds, being ordered around, over cooked food

Talents: Flight, by use of his wings and tail can out maneuver most vehicles. He is much stronger than a human of the same size would be. Can leap 3x his own height often using this to start flying. Keen sense of smell. Very acute eyesight, can see in near total darkness and has telescopic abilities much like an Earth eagle. Breathing fire, due glands in his throat which produce chemicals which exposed to the air durst into flames much like napalm, he can do this 3 or 4 times a day. He is a skilled hunter/tracker. Scales and bones have a high concentration of naturally occurring carbon fiber making them very difficult to break and giving him a natural armor. In addition to horns and spikes he has claws on his fingers and toes. He is a very skilled marksman with just about anything he can hold and fire. He knows explosives intimately and has an excellent knowledge of structural engineering. Together it makes him a demolitions expert, he knows how force is needed and where to put to do the most structural damage. He is a fierce melee fighter with some skill in most melee weapons, bladed or bludgeoning. Though rarely seen he is very skilled and talented at playing a clarinet type instrument of his people.

Psychological Quirks: Has been a slave and hates not having a choice in his actions. Will on occasion feel the need to eat fallen opponents.

Background:
Kel is from a remote world discovered a few centuries ago. Though the society is nonindustrial on par with medieval Earth tech, it was deemed not fit for colonization. It was flagged in charts as a “no fly” zone. This world was to be left alone. Most of the natives are unaware of life on other worlds and the other worlds want it kept that way. There are 3 races of sentient beings on this world. One is very human like, while the second can only be described as dragons from Earth mythology and fantasy. The third is the humanoid hybrid of the other two. The planet was made off limits because despite their low tech level it was just too dangerous to exploit.

Despite the restrictions put on visiting this world some very brave and enterprising people did so anyway. Slaves from this world bring very high profits on the black market. Kel was one such victim.

He was captured as an adolescent and promptly fitted with a control collar. While many of his kind were sold to mining and such companies due to their strength and durability, he was sold to a mercenary company. They taught him how to fight with modern weapons. As long as he had on his collar he was a good soldier. He took to explosives right away, seeming to have a natural talent for it. He was used many times for night recon or the destruction of key enemy structures. Due to his color and flight he was perfect for this as in the night sky he is virtually invisible to sight and most scanning technology.

Simply due to his appearance though he often served as bodyguard to leaders during negotiations. When full scales battles took place he was also often right there in the front lines. It was during one such battle that his collar was damaged and came off without blowing his head off. The instant he realized it was gone he flew away from the battlefield. That night he sneaked back to the base and blow it up.

After attaining his freedom he went freelance working for whoever was willing to pay the most. He would work for governments, terrorists, and criminal organizations doing what he had been trained to do. He did not care about collateral damage, so is responsible for quite a few innocent deaths. Some of his jobs included bank robberies and the destruction of very public and popular places, where the intention of his employer was a high body count. He came to be known as “The Dragon” quite simply due to his appearance.

He had been a slave for nearly 80 years. Then managed to work and avoid capture for another 60. Being so long lived he managed to acquire a vast fortune, but still being young, by his standards, was not ready to settle down and retire. This is ultimately lead to his capture. Though he had grown quite good at screening his potential employers the Union got one through. He was hired to blow up a remote military installation, which was a trap. Most of the facility was under ground so he could not just drop bombs from the sky and had to infiltrate it. Just when he thought he was in and placing is explosives the trap was sprung. They took him down with several energy nets that entangled him and overloaded his nervous system.

Alien Encounters:
a. Tentacle Molestation (basically bondage and tentacles may enter orifices)
b. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (some characters may get bitten, pricked, or exposed to plants or other aliens carrying a potent venom or pheromone, if you select this category, then you are saying that you are okay with having your character suffer the over-stimulating side-effects)
c. Mutation (your character is slowly turned into an alien creature if they weren’t one already or their sexual organs mutate: giant cocks, larger breasts, gallons of semen, sudden lactation, etc. This include parasite infection)
d. Trapped (your character may get lost or trapped in an area on the ship or on the planet)
e. Humiliation (Another character may witness your character suffering any of these categories. If you select this, then you are okay with another character watching or discovering your character’s predicament.)
O/Os: Please refer to player's preferences.

TheBlackThrone

So we got so far a literal cat burglar (F), a hitman angel (M), and a terrorist dragon (M).

If we don't get more female characters, then I plan to have 2 to 3 female NPCs.

But yes, this game will start with the characters waking up from a crash-landing on the planet. If you want to make your character injured, then by all means, but there will be enough consequences already that will be determined by player/character in-game decision.

The NPCs will be used for drama so do not expect them to live long and enjoy them while they're available because they are going to die in various horrific ways. Somebody has to right? This is a survivor horror after all.  ::)
The gates are open

Juggtacular

Throne, would you be cool with having a nanite enhanced ex-soldier?

Chrystal

Worth pointing out that Kel's tail is zero feet long?

I'm sure that's just a typo.

Elf

Thank you, Chrystal. That was indeed a typo and the 6 has now been put in where it belongs.

I'm sure there are other typos as well, which will hopefully be corrected at some point. This is why I labeled it as the first draft.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 01:43:54 PM
Throne, would you be cool with having a nanite enhanced ex-soldier?

Nope. As long as you can sell  the story. He's got to be out-right criminal.
The gates are open

Juggtacular

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 02:01:07 PM
Nope. As long as you can sell  the story. He's got to be out-right criminal.

Oh yeah, his crime is why he's an ex-soldier. At the time of his capture he'd have been a merc who worked most any kind of job for the highest bidder and up until then, kept one step ahead of the authorities.

Elf

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 01:40:19 PM
But yes, this game will start with the characters waking up from a crash-landing on the planet. If you want to make your character injured, then by all means, but there will be enough consequences already that will be determined by player/character in-game decision.

The NPCs will be used for drama so do not expect them to live long and enjoy them while they're available because they are going to die in various horrific ways. Somebody has to right? This is a survivor horror after all.  ::)

If the characters will be awakening in a crashed ship, will they know about the Harness implant? Why they were sent? Does the implant have a tracking and/or communication functions? If the ship is destroyed, who or what is controlling the implant?

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 02:04:44 PM
Oh yeah, his crime is why he's an ex-soldier. At the time of his capture he'd have been a merc who worked most any kind of job for the highest bidder and up until then, kept one step ahead of the authorities.

As a merc, there is good chance our characters would at the very least know of each other by reputation.

Juggtacular

Yeah, they'll have definitely heard of one another. I could even see them as having done a few jobs together.

Elf

Especially if they have complimentary skills, I could see them having worked together.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Elf on August 26, 2016, 03:15:33 PM
Especially if they have complimentary skills, I could see them having worked together.

I think they would. They've both got the traditional "One Man Army" traits/skills. And Kayne is also a technopathic, nanite enhanced human, meaning he's just as effective at recon and support as he is being in the action.