Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

mannik:
Here
I checked first your attributes; there is no animal friend in 3th edition but I checked what it was in earlier edition. Usual ability re-rolls are done now with divine relationship (luck) attribute. However I can count that power as unique power and go with same cost/effect as in earlier edition. Besides this all rest were found in third edition.

Now weapon is own attribute and has multiple factors in it. Example you do dmg by base dmg modifier which is 5, but you multiply it with weapon rank (0 rank = 5pts dmg and that is non-lethal, 1 rank = 5pts dmg but lethal). So you can get 5pts claw/fang weapon with 2pts.

Heigthened sense costs 2pts per rank so you got +3 heigthened senses. I need you list the senses which are heigthened (smell, hearing, taste, vision or touch, can apply also supernatural sense if have any)

Super Strenght though is 8pts per rank, so you cannot have +3 super strenght with 9pts, but can have +1 super strenght which gives +1 to your dmg modifier with melee attacks (so you do 6pts dmg with fangs/claws). Gives you +1 pt to spend elsewhere (unique powers or traits cost 1pt, example 'cute', 'sexy', 'flaming exhale' can all be 1pt traits. Ofc flaming exhale does not set things on fire or cannot be used much than mildly burn something :P.

Your speed trait is now land speed in 3th edition but it does not enchance anyway initiative and it costs 2pts per rank. So you got +1 for said attribute than +2 (it translates with +1 that you move 8 khp, 2 ranks give 15 and 3 ranks 30).

Regenration is now either 5pt or 10pt format. 5pt per rank gives regenration which works only when exposed to specific element (fire, sunlight etc). 10pt is the traditional one. Each rank heals 5pts per round (so 20pts would give you 10 HP regen but cannot regenerate extreme injuries, while 3 ranks allows regenerate even if your 'clinically dead' but not brain dead yet. Higher ranks allowing regeneration allowing restore you more even extreme condittions.

Special Attack (hellfire) would not excist as attribute expect as a weapon. With 8pts investment it can be weapon rank 2 attack (4pts) with Spreading (1pts) which translates to -1 defense rolls for foes to avoid it and Area 10m (3pts) cone starting from where you stand (range 0 basically). There is no limits how you use your weapon otherwise (can use it every round and if got multiple attack attribute could breathe multiple times on target). However with rank 2 means it's a 10pts attack and if foe has armour attribute (2pts/per rank) taken twice, they got -4pts damage reduction vs it (and any attacks). As note if you take weapon as item, then you double all points you invest on it (as item/object can be stolen).

Special defense (fire) does not excist (it does cost 2pts per rank but there is no fire option; it has poisons, aging, diseases, freezing cold, overheating, vaccuum etc). If you want resistance vs fire dmg, you can buy armour attribute (I vote for either emphasized which gives full benefit vs fire but half vs others for -2 discount or optimized which works vs only fire with -4 cost reduction from total, example with optimized armour (fire) 4pts (+4 rank) as armour would give you damage reduction 8 vs fire (emphasized it would be +3 rank and provide -6 dmg vs fire and -3 vs other sources of dmg). Same as weapons; if taken as actual item you double points invested in it.

Elasticity costs 4pts per rank, it gives +1 bonus to any unarmed/grappling attack rolls and allows stretch/bundle up your body 10cm and if taken more than once, go squeeze underneath door gaps or tiny holes.

Combat Mastery is 10pts per rank and not 2pts per rank. You need 2 extra points to get +1 to your combat value.

Anycase here come skill costs per rank, you just need name speciality associated with each one (it gives additional +1 bonus with roll in indicated specialization); Acrobatics (2pts/rank), Animal Training (1pts/rank), Intimidation (2pts/rank), Occult (1pts/rank), Stealth (2pts/rank), Wilderness Survival (1pts/rank), Wilderness Tracking (1pts/rank) (and recommend 1pt for languages skill as your native language is likely canine and so 1pt allows learn japanese and 2pts allow learn english also)
is the costs/stats done to your char according third edition. Feel free edit things around to comments I gave.

For rest, here is easy format how fill charsheet;

[float=left][img height=250]Place picture URL address here[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] (human, monster)
[b]Sexual orientation:[/b] (Lesbian, Gay, Hetero, Bi etc)
[b]Sexual Kinks:[/b] IC kinks, ofc assuming people check ons/off thread from each player for additional info.
[float=left][spoiler=Background]
Lots of Text here please :)
[/spoiler][/float]

[u][b]STATS[/b][/u]
[list]
[li]Body:[/li]
[li]Mind:[/li]
[li]Soul:[/li]
[/list]
[b]Health Level:[/b]
[b]Energy Points:[/b]
[b]Shock Value:[/b] (this is health points divided by 5, round up, it's dmg threshold render char dazed for 1 round in pain)
[b]Attack Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Defense Combat Value:[/b]
[b]Damage Multiplier:[/b]

[float=left][spoiler=ATTRIBUTES]
[list]
[li]Alternate Form (x rank, customization; xxx, total points spend: xxxpts)[/li]
[li].....[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)]
[list]
[li]Acrobatics (x rank, specialties; xxx, xxx, xxx)[/li]
[li].....[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler][/float]

[float=left][spoiler=DEFECTS]
[list]
[li]Achilles Heel (-xpts, details shortly)[/li]
[li].....[/li]
[/list]
[/spoiler][/float]

Yukina

Name: Miyako Sonozaki
Sexual orientation: Lesbian
Sexual Kinks: Taller woman, large breasts, being the submissive, bondage (not that she'll ever admit any of these)
Background

Bio: Miyako was a shy girl that was down on her luck. The meek girl had just come out of technical school with a degree in programming and web design, but her money was dwindling as there were little to no jobs in sight. Luck shone upon her however when she inherited her grandmother's property and estate. Miyako was oddly confused, seeing as her elder was cruel and she was her least favorite grandchild. The unfortunate girl soon found the catch was that she had to apply to be a host family, an awkward predicament due to her meek nature...

STATS

• Body: 3
  • Mind: 3
  • Soul: 3
Health Level: 30
Energy Points: 30
Shock Value: 6
Attack Combat Value: 3
Defense Combat Value: 3
Damage Multiplier: 5

ATTRIBUTES

• Features (2 ranks, Appearance: Cuteness, TPS: 2pts)
  • Features (1 rank, Beauty TPS: 1pts)
  • Features (1 rank, Eidetic Memory TPS: 1pts)
  • Organizational Ties: Head of the Sonozaki Corporation (4 ranks, TPS: 8pts)
  • Wealth(4 ranks, TPS: 20pts)
  • Unknown Power (TPS: 70pts)
  • Features (1 Rank, Speed-reading, TPS: 2pts)

SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

• Administration (1 rank, Specialties: Accounting, Executive, Small Businesses )
  • Area Knowledge (1 rank, Specialties: Hometown)
  • Biological Sciences (1 rank, Specialties: Ecology)
  • Computers (2 ranks, Specialties: Databases, Networks, Programming)
  • Cultural Arts (1 rank, Specialties: History)
  • Domestic Arts(1 rank, Specialties: Cleaning, Cooking, Home Budgeting)
  • Driving (1 rank, Specialties: Bus, Car, Small Truck (vans, pick-ups, hi-cubes))
  • Electronics (1 rank, Specialties: Computers, Consumer Electronics)
  • Etiquette (2 ranks, Specialties: Lower Class)
  • Foreign Culture (2 ranks, Specialties: Monsters)
  • Gaming (2 ranks, Specialties: Board Games, Computer Games, Gambling/Card Games, Military Simulations, Role Playing Games)
  • Languages (4 ranks, Specialties: Japanese, English, Chinese, French, German, Korean, Spanish)
  • Medical (1 rank, Specialties: First Aid)
  • Physical Sciences (1 rank, Specialties: Physics)
  • Urban Tracking (2 ranks, Specialties: Academic)
  • Visual Art (2 ranks, Specialties: Animation, Drawing, Video)
  • Writing (1 rank, Specialties: Academic)

DEFECTS

• Girl Magnet (-2pts)

Angie

Holy crap, can't believe I missed this! You guys still recruiting? I have a few characters I could play...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

ravinwulf

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:19:45 PM
Holy crap, can't believe I missed this! You guys still recruiting? I have a few characters I could play...

So far two have applied with charsheets/concepts, so go ahead and roll one your chars :). We still need monsters and host families. Unless we 'bile up' to single host family :P.

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 23, 2015, 12:32:30 PM
There is no gender biased on monster or human right?

No, there can be female host family holders (Yugishogun char example) or even male monsters. Which is something what life with monster girls have not shown much (besides orcs in one episode).

ravinwulf

Awesome. thinking something a little hefty if no one has a complaint.

Angie

That makes my idea a lot easier. Any objections to playing a not-as-monstrous monster girl that another government attempted to weaponize, but she escaped (rather destructively) and sought asylum in Japan?

Yukina

Also, a minor question, Zear: Is the timeline before or after the amendment to the bill to allow inter-species marriage?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:42:42 PM
That makes my idea a lot easier. Any objections to playing a not-as-monstrous monster girl that another government attempted to weaponize, but she escaped (rather destructively) and sought asylum in Japan?

Works for me as background, but what you mean with not-as-monstrous monster girl?

Quote from: Yugishogun on September 23, 2015, 12:44:59 PM
Also, a minor question, Zear: Is the timeline before or after the amendment to the bill to allow inter-species marriage?

It is before that, so bit sexual tension in beginning but idea is that after day or two (or IC week) the bill is passed out and introduced.

Yukina

Miyako: At least I'm safe from her advances... *email pops up with bill* ...

Angie

She looks mostly human except for one or two things that mark her as clearly a "monster" to anyone that looks-and I say that because I will be POURING points into "Alternate Form" to get the idea I'm going for.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:57:58 PM
She looks mostly human except for one or two things that mark her as clearly a "monster" to anyone that looks-and I say that because I will be POURING points into "Alternate Form" to get the idea I'm going for.

Cool. :)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2015, 12:57:58 PM

I am fine with that :)

ravinwulf

ravinwulf

wigglebiscuit

Hmm, I have two ideas for this rp.

One is a kitsune who is undocumented, and has gone somewhat feral. She is skittish around humans and would need to be domesticated to a certain extent. And the she goes into heat...

The other is a slime girl who is mostly solid until she becomes aroused, at which point she becomes more gooey. She has a scientific mind, and is interested in exploring and document interspecies relationships. Some experimentation may be required.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ravinwulf on September 23, 2015, 01:44:35 PM
Something a bit rotund and glutinous.

Well, in Japanese mythology there is red oni/ogres who drink/eat a lot. The male ogres I imagine would be quite rotund in build while females are more busty or plain curvy :P.

Quote from: wigglebiscuit on September 23, 2015, 02:11:30 PM
Hmm, I have two ideas for this rp.

One is a kitsune who is undocumented, and has gone somewhat feral. She is skittish around humans and would need to be domesticated to a certain extent. And the she goes into heat...

The other is a slime girl who is mostly solid until she becomes aroused, at which point she becomes more gooey. She has a scientific mind, and is interested in exploring and document interspecies relationships. Some experimentation may be required.

Either idea could work but take note of Suu from anime as she is slime girl but then again there is various slimes and they may have various properties (albeit most are simply 'slimy' in physical form and so have semi-liquid forms).

In the anime anyways all monster girls went 'nuts' at full moon but you do not need take it as defect (but more as RP behavior).

Wolfy

Zaer I'm not sure how to make a character with this system. T-T

Zaer Darkwail

Well, do you have found the PDF for BESM 3th edition? Also you could tell what is your char concept so I can give advices.

ravinwulf

On second thought i am just going to play a human male. after all i rarely get ti indulge the real fun ofbeing a human opposite a sexy monster.

Sain

Wasn't gonna risk, because I have bad record with slice of lifey kinda things, but...  the setting, and maybe if it's Zaer GMing it will work.

Have this idea of an eccentric trap human who wears cat ear headband and other ridiculous items, because he is convinced he was a monster in past life or something equally silly. Would probably work best with a more petite/easily flustered monster girl to maximize the comedic value.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Angie

Well, whatever my girl is, I'd recommend staying away. She's as likely to set the headband on fire as tell you 'that's silly, and you're silly!'

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sain on September 23, 2015, 03:54:38 PM
Wasn't gonna risk, because I have bad record with slice of lifey kinda things, but...  the setting, and maybe if it's Zaer GMing it will work.

Have this idea of an eccentric trap human who wears cat ear headband and other ridiculous items, because he is convinced he was a monster in past life or something equally silly. Would probably work best with a more petite/easily flustered monster girl to maximize the comedic value.

Okay, so a femine looking man who is bit nuts to thinking he was monster in past life and is 'fan' of monsters in general then? Perhaps diehard fan of ANM48.