Take me somewhere new.

Started by robitusinz, April 01, 2008, 01:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robitusinz

Hello out there.  I'm looking for someone, or someones to do some RPing with.  I'm a bit of a sexual chameleon, not really having any specific kinks that I feel the need to pursue, and completely open to enjoying something new.  To that end, I don't have any specific ideas that I'd like to explore, this is just a general call to anyone out there looking for a new writing partner.

I'm pretty much the guy you can share that crazy, dark fantasy with, and I can help "bring it to life", so to speak.  I'm comfortable with playing multiple characters, I've even played the role of an entire haunted house before.  :D
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

robitusinz

Here's a story idea:

1994 Cuba.  The days are hot, the nights are hotter.  There's nothing to do, no one works, no one has any money.  No one, of course, except the girls who work the Malecon bridge.  Fed off of US dollars from tourists with low scruples, one lucky night can have a working girl sitting pretty for quite a long time.  Heck, who knows, maybe the next young kid from Miami looking to "explore his parents' native country" might just fall in love with one of them and take her home with him.

You:  A Cuban working girl with loose morals.  Her background and desires can be fleshed out later.

Me:  A 21-year-old guy from Miami of Cuban descent.  He's visiting the island as a tourist, and looking for a good time.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.