News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wiki Problems

Started by Machete, June 22, 2011, 01:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Machete

Would a wikimin please change my username there to Machete, so it matches my forum name, and update the name of my fiction armed forces page so it reflects my name change as well?

Trieste

You should actually be able to make those changes, but if you can't, you'll need to tell us what it's calling you over there. :)

Machete

I'd rather have you guys do it, from firescorpion121 to Machete.  Thus, the page's name is Fictional armed forces (firescorpion121) and should be Fictional armed forces (Machete) now.  I was going to put in a redirect for the page but decided not to just in case the next user who takes the name wants to use that page name.

Trieste

Let me take a look. :)

Trieste

Okay, new page is created and old one deleted. You'll have to update any links manually, to point to https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Fictional_armed_forces_%28Machete%29 instead of the old firescorpion one.

Your username on the wiki is tied to your username on the forum, so if you've just had a display name change, it'll still show up as firescorpion. If you want a complete username change, you'll need to PM Veks and ask him to change your account name to Machete. I believe the wiki will follow. You may want to double check with him on the mechanics of it, though, since I don't know that to be a fact.

Machete