What are you grateful for today?

Started by Lain, February 12, 2021, 07:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amina

Today I'm grateful to have woken up and gotten another chance to do good. I'm also grateful to have so much to be grateful for!!

WordSmith

JosephTheBat

I am grateful for this topic  :-) and for my wide and comfy bed with its nice wooden frame.
*~*~*   Joseph's Dream wishes and Off-s    *~*~*

JosephTheBat

Today I feel very very grateful for my safe, cozy and mostly quiet home space. That I have a little piece of this Earth where I know everything, where my pets can be relaxed and happy, where my mail and parcels get safely delivered to, where I can hide from the world if I want to (on some days, not usually). I'm also grateful that I can imagine an even better home than this and manifest it happening for me, bit by bit  :-)
Thank you, Universe.

RainyHigh

I am grateful I have a few more days off from work this week. I hope I can be productive with some house chores, but I'm OK with being lazy too~ :)
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

JosephTheBat

Today morning I'm grateful for the lovely bird song from the garden to wake up to (they are so cute  ;D ), the fact that I have a workplace to go to and: hot cocoa drink! Yumm.

vysethethird

Pleasent weather, even if it's the last day of it for a while.

Bruja

Getting to spend the whole day with my love..and writing together

RainyHigh

That it rained yesterday and perhaps may be a chance for rain today.
Also grateful for my pops this father's day as he's getting up in age.
I took him to get his fourth Covid shot this week as well. ^_^
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

thenagamancer

I'm grateful for the many mismatched blankets I have to keep me snuggled in bed rn

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Beguile's Mistress

I'm grateful for having this little part of the world (E) still accessible to me.

Swidi

I'm grateful for finally landing a job as a full time writer at a startup.

IsabellaRose

I'm grateful to have someone who loves me as much as she does.

Beguile's Mistress

Other than getting my blood sugar test at 4:00 am they let me sleep until 6:30!  ;D

IsabellaRose

I'm grateful for my reading nook and noise canceling air pods.

Merry Gentry

Grateful for my co-worker who is quickly becoming a bestie!  
She's sweet and kind and makes me crack up laughing every single day!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Wistful Dream

I love this thread. <3

Today I'm grateful for...

Sharing joy with my spouse beast when we went to see Nightmare Before Christmas in theaters; we were both a bit beat down by work and hearing them singing along and seeing that smile of just pure joy was everything for the day.

Unholy

Chasing Dreams

Despite how crazy busy work is tonight, I have a full week off after tonight's shift and will be able to see my parents.
Selectively Available for NEW stories.
Status ⋮ Around here somewhere.
Posts owed ⋮ 4 out of 11 
Posting Order (Click to see.)

Thank you Amaris for the beautiful signature!

Victoria Skye

Today is another normal work day, but it’s one of those days I tell myself that I’m really thankful to have such an amazing workplace, where I genuinely feel loved, and where I promoted faster than -any job- in my life. I’m good at what I do, I love what I do, and people notice it too. And my boss is now a super close friend of mine

So overall, It really feels good today.

Wistful Dream

Kitty cuddles to start the rainy day. <3

Merry Gentry

My cozy warm blanket on a chilly day! 
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”