[Scion: Hero] Recruitment Closed

Started by ererruz, February 11, 2016, 10:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

On the one hand, I have to say I feel bad for the two females, since each of them get to deal with 3 other males in the group.  That is assuming hetero tendencies, which admittedly I didn't pay attention to.

On the other hand, based on all of those numbers, all I can think is 'ugh, I copied everyone else'. :p

I blame ererruz, since he convinced me to take an actual weapon.

ererruz

Links:

If someone wants to change the group they're assigned to for whatever reason, we can discuss that.

Marie Reynolds

Thanks Erruz for the opportunity to apply and I hope Everyone has fun!

indarkestknight

Quote from: Arcannyx on February 20, 2016, 11:33:49 AM
On the one hand, I have to say I feel bad for the two females, since each of them get to deal with 3 other males in the group.  That is assuming hetero tendencies, which admittedly I didn't pay attention to.

There is one dedicated homosexual character, I think, one pansexual, and one bisexual with homosexual tendencies. But, hey, there are always NPC love interests.

Team RWBY may not be the best characters to cast as Scions, but I'd argue Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Em & M (Emerald and Mercury) and Neo would all make fine Scions.

ererruz

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 20, 2016, 12:14:23 PM
There is one dedicated homosexual character, I think, one pansexual, and one bisexual with homosexual tendencies. But, hey, there are always NPC love interests.

Team RWBY may not be the best characters to cast as Scions, but I'd argue Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Em & M (Emerald and Mercury) and Neo would all make fine Scions.

The two bands will be able to interact between adventures so you're all free to get to know each other better (in any way you want) in the downtime thread (which is yet to be created as it's not yet needed).