Seeking long term writer partner for one on one play.

Started by metallliclimbs, January 20, 2015, 08:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallliclimbs

Hello,

Let me introduce my self. I go by Mr Limbs, or Limbs. I play non human characters. I don't play superheros, or villains from comic books. I don't play with male characters. I have in the past, but I don't really enjoy the play all that much. I'd like to think that I write well. I can post in length, and description. Though sometimes my words get a little mixed up. I can't help that from an injury that I have received while being in combat. Writing helps me stretch and work my brain so that it keeps my brain from slowing down if you will. So yes I have typos, and sometimes my grammar skills aren't always there. I do however make up for it with my attempt to bring you play that will keep you on your seat and want you to post more. That being said, let me roll into my next topic to discuss.

What I am looking for : I am looking for preferably female writers. I am not against male writers who can pull off a suitable female character. I am looking for a writer who can provide depth, character development, description, and help inspire me to write. You inspire me, and I will inspire you. At least that's the idea. I am looking for your humans, humanoids, angels, demons, elves, and other humanoid species. I'm looking for long term, short term, single play scenes. I am also looking for the darker scenes, and and not so dark scenes.

What I am looking to play as currently : Beasts, demons, werewolves, tentacle creatures, aliens of sorts, Minotaur, orcs, and other creatures to speak. 

I have examples of my play. I have two stories that I am writing with one player. I also have a few logs of other play I have played outside of this website. Currently, I am writing with one person, in two stories. So I am looking for maybe two or three other writers that I can write with.

My play is usually adult oriented. I provide plot with my smut. Inter-species coupling is a favorite of mine, and what not

An example for my play is https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221339.msg10879537#msg10879537

I also have a website, that kind of broadens the sense of things I play. http://metalliclimbs.wix.com/destiny-changing

Just wanted to add the fact that I do have a thing for BDSM, Dark role play, dark romance, Fantasy and Scifi settings.

Thank you for taking the the time to read this over. I am looking forward to hearing from those interested.

Mr Limbs.
Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O

metallliclimbs

Fantasy and SciFi are some of my favorites. I also want to add the fact that I also love dark Romance play as well.
Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O