Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Work? nope not allowed. Giggles

Snuggluffs Sweet and kisses her cheek while smacking her ass. *opps did I just do that*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Arcadia

*Returns Sweet Trouble's smooch with a grin*

So, anything exciting in your life?

*pouts as Xandi gives her a smack*

Aww, I don't get a spank?

TheLegionary

Enjoy bringing nthe numbers down ladies! The boys will strike back!

Crazy

Arcadia

Don't worry TL, we are, and will continue to do so. :P

Autumn52

I was thinking for another War in the Rise and Fall thread what if:

If the girls reach -300 before the boys reach 300 that we agree to this:

1. The winner of the R&F war get to write a short story with the losers. I am thinking a one shot something. Nothing to extensive and if someone who is unapproved wins then the person they are paired with would do the story in the Non Adult section. There would have to be an even number of boys and girls and I would roll a dice to see who gets paired with who. Now if someone has a preference then they could PM me and we could discuss it. I just thought dice would make it even. The type of story would be decided by the players who are matched. The length of story also determined by the players. Of course O/O would apply.

2. The siggie sign can go back in place only since some people felt the last ones were not appropriate the Girls Rule Boys Drool can still be the same but the Boys one would read, "Boys rule Girls drool". Plus the Winners get to have "Siggie War II Winner"

3. Anyone who wants to participate please send me a PM. I will register the rules and prizes in the 1st post of the thread along with who is participating. (if you are unapproved and wish to participate then let someone in the thread know and they can send me a PM and I will get you on the list)

This is just and Idea. Everyone seemed to enjoy the last challenge and I thought this might be another fun one. We love playing together lets try writing together. Nothing novel length and just something for fun.

What do you think? anyone interested?

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

TheLegionary

As always, you are so hot, Xandi. Count me in!

Sybl

Autumn52

Welcome back Sybl.....

Hugs

Spanks Arcadia and hugs

Arcadia

That is a fantastic idea, Xandi! Though I would say if two people want to be each others partners and work that out, they could tell you and not roll.

Why was the previous one not appropriate? Because one was naughty and the other wasn't? In that case, I say make the not-naughty one naughty.

*squeaks happily at Xandi's spank and hugs back* Thank you! Feel free to give me spanks whenever~

And hi, Sybl!

Sybl

Autumn52

yes that is the idea if two people want to be paired I would need to know so that I would not put them on the dice.

So are you in Arcadia? If so I need to just affirm which team you will play for. A Leige can play either side and I want to make sure you have a choice here.

Hugs

Arcadia

Ah, ok, makes sense.

Though it seems the boys need all the help they can get, I'm girl all the way! So, yup, girls side please.

Autumn52

Yay glomps you.......smooches all your face

Arcadia

*hugs back, giggling and giving a kiss back*

You going to do that for all the girls that play? :P

TheLegionary

Autumn52

Yes it does TL. You can always withdraw your name but I was hoping to write with you again. *smiles sweetly*

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Arcadia

-24 (where it should be, I think)

Aww, are you calling dibs on him, Xandi? I was hoping he'd be in the pot...

Autumn52

Oh no I am not calling dibs at all. He is a prize I would never do that. I was only hoping.......

Hugs

TheLegionary

Xandi, I did not mean I was not playing...what did not sound good was that the girls were counterattacking!!!

:(

Autumn52

Tackle hugs TL.......

I was teasing you silly.

smooches

Aellon

TheLegionary

* blushes*

I thought you were thinking I was a COWARD!!!!

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP