Miss Victoria's Academy for the Sexually Exceptional [Not seeking new chars atm]

Started by Datawych, February 05, 2013, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Quote from: BadForm on February 08, 2013, 12:56:34 AM
Is the game itself running?

Not yet. Gonna need to drum up some faculty first. I don't really fancy having to NPC all of the teachers and run them myself. I'd like to leave my desk occasionally.

Major Major

I might be tempted to join in, if I could get some clarifications on whether a character I have in mind is feasible.

Datawych

Major Major

I was thinking something slightly complicated; that he's the son of an ordinary mortal man, and a half-animal witch.

Datawych

I'd imagine that could result in any number of shapeshifters, depending on the kind of animal/witch you have in mind.

Major Major

I suppose technically his mother would be a seer, and her animal form is a European Grey Wolf.

And if you know be at all, and you know the sort of anime I like, you probably have a good idea where this is going.

Datawych

Quote from: Major Major on February 08, 2013, 11:43:51 PM
I suppose technically his mother would be a seer, and her animal form is a European Grey Wolf.

And if you know be at all, and you know the sort of anime I like, you probably have a good idea where this is going.

Realistically, so long as you can come up with something with some kind of supernatural origin that would have a reason to be at MVASE, the rest doesn't really matter so much.

BadForm

Please let me know if this is acceptable...

Name: Lugan O'Reilly
Player:  BadForm
Species: Gacanagh
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'9"
Position at MVASE: Student
Sexuality: Straight

Likes/Turn ons: Sex, seducing human women, leaving them to die heartbroken
Dislikes/Turn offs: Smoke (he carries the pipe for the look of the thing), following rules, love and respect

Background: Born to Irish fey folk.
History: Lugan is one of the last of his kind, a fairy from Ireland who enjoyed seducing and abandoning human women, thrilling them no matter what he put them through due to the toxins in his skin that made them addicted to him, but never feeling true love himself. Indeed there was little that would give him more pleasure than to thrill to the perverse pleasures he could extract from a woman and then watch her pine to death craving his touch. It was his mother who insisted that the young man, well young for fey kind, join MVASE in the hopes that, through being among other beings of supernatural lust, he would learn to curb his enjoyment of the suffering of women and, through that, actually be able to bring forward the next generation of Gancanaghs, since, without that, he is the last one there will ever be.
Personality: Lustful, perverse, cruel (though he hides this well), witty, seductive.

Additional Character Info:
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Major Major

Actually, I have a better idea now. He's half-fey, the child of a British Officer taken prisoner in WWII, and a member of the German resistance that helped smuggle him to safety, who was in fact an elven woman, who he fell in love with and married once the war was over.

Marie Reynolds

Well look forward to taking your measurements and running fitting sessions for your Uniforms!

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

tehcraz

Ohh this seems interesting. No one picked a succubus/incubus? I think one of them would make an interesting teacher, no?

Datawych

Quote from: tehcraz on February 10, 2013, 10:05:37 AM
Ohh this seems interesting. No one picked a succubus/incubus? I think one of them would make an interesting teacher, no?

Honestly I'm surprised that this is the first mention of them. I was half-expecting an overwhelming majority of succ/incubi.

tehcraz

Well, seeing as you are still looking for a teacher. I'll have to throw my hat in the, proverbial, ring and make a Succubus. What better of a teacher!

Kokaine

Name: Aeryn Delos
Player: Kokaine
Species: Nymph - potential Muse
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'8"
Position at MVASE: TA
Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: dancing, singing, playing, lounging in the sun, being adored, affection, receiving gifts, parties, swimming, fruit, chocolate
Turn ons: Aeryn is turned on by any number of things as her libido runs quite high but some examples are - creative or unique men and women, voyeurism, teasing, spanking, sexual acts in inappropriate places, light-moderate pain, sensation, getting her way, being put in her place, Non-con
Dislikes: being ignored, pictures/cameras, boredom, temperature extremes, onions and pickles
Turn offs: violence/mutilation/excessive force, anything that belongs in a toilet, excessive bodily fluids in the face/mouth

Background: Daughter of a Leanan Sidhe (Celtic Muse) and Apollo the Sun God

History: Aeryn is the result of her father's scheme to add new blood to his currently fading Muses. There was no love between he and her mother and indeed Apollo only gained her attentions by posing as a mortal man ready to make a deal for fame and glory. The result of his trickery was Aeryn, and though he was disappointed that her mother has not borne him multiple children, he did spoil and dote on his youngest offspring.

Up until coming to the school, Aeryn split her time between the fairy mounds in Ireland and Delphi learning both her mother's and father's respective cultures. She proved to be quite a precocious child with a way of wrapping mortals and gods alike around her little finger. However, upon discovering his daughter spending far too much time with his twin sister, Artemis the virgin huntress, Apollo was forced to take action and sent the girl away hoping she would learn how to utilize the gifts she had been given so that she could inject new life into his Muses rather than squandering them away on some inane idea of being a virgin anything. She was enrolled at Miss Victoria's Academy with the hopes that it would bring her more sexual nature to the fore and thus awaken her abilities to influence mortals.

Aeryn has been at the Academy for 4 years and is now entering her fifth. She might have graduated and moved on last year except she can't seem to decide which path it is she should take and it is screwing with her control over her powers of inspiration. Her dad has ordered that she remain at the school until she figures it out and her mother supports the idea though she secretly hopes the girl will embrace her darker nature to follow in her footsteps.

Personality: Currently there are two paths open to Aeryn. One path would see her follow in her mother's footsteps as a Muse of a darker persuasion with a penchant for luring mortals into a contract from which it is most difficult to escape, feeding them passion and inspiration in exchange for their life; while the other would allow her to flit about more freely, influencing those she deemed worthy of her time and attention with less of a drive to consume them entirely. Unfortunately, both sides appeal to Aeryn for different reasons and her personality seems to reflect that.

Aeryn is not your stereo-typical "bubbly" Nymph though she is a fun loving, free spirited girl with a mischievous streak and a penchant for pleasure seeking. She is fairly confident and projects a rather sensual and passionate air. She is capable of being quite cruel and vindictive when pushed to it, but for the most part she is easy to get along with.

Additional Character Info: Aeryn is heavily into the arts and is usually involved in most of the school's art related clubs and events. Her voice is her most prized feature as it and sex are the easiest ways for her to use her abilities to inspire and lead a person to fame and glory.
More Aeryn

Edit for typos and to add to ons.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Datawych

Excellent, I was hoping we could get a few more female characters. Is it alright if I put you down as a TA, or should we wait and see what Aeryn ends up deciding?

Kokaine

As a TA she'll still participate in some classes as a student right? If that's so then you can put her down as a TA :)

My O/Os

Datawych

Of course. She'd teach classes in the subjects she's the most versed in. Depending on how she set up her schedule during her previous years at MVASE; whatever classes she found most interesting, or the ones she found the most important to controlling her powers.

Kokaine

Alright. Sounds good. I'll wait to say what she's teaching til things are a little more solidified as far as faculty and/or student interests.
Are there any subjects you're specifically looking to see as actual classes?

My O/Os

Datawych

Nothing concrete yet, but the sex-based classes are primarily what I was looking for, but I was going to leave it (at least partially) up to the teachers to come up with the curriculum. Anything from basic sex ed to ROPES 406, advanced rigging and rope bondage. Really anything you can think of that sounds fun/sexy/funny to teach to a classroom of frustrated teenagers ;D

kckolbe

So, is there any interest in a human male, perhaps a counselor of some type?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Datawych

A counselor would be a good addition, I think. Someone who knows how to deal with the students who they won't immediately view as a teacher.

Siereis

Room for another student female? This RP looks to be shaping up nicely.

Name: Ahyi
Player: Siereis
Species: Kitsune
Eyes: Red
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'3
Position at MVASE: 1st year student
Sexuality: Pan-sexual

Likes/Turn ons: Because of her limited sexual experiences, Ahyi has not had time to fully realize her turn ons.  However, she tends to possess the same kinks that others of her kind prefer: Messiness & lots of cum/juices, large appendages, forceful partners, many partners, sexual clothes, the outdoors.
Dislikes/Turn offs: bathroom stuff (well...usually), overly submissive partners, anyone who takes themselves too serious.

Appearance: Overall, the girl appears rather normal for her age.  She stands at 5'3, is rather slenderly built with a petite chest and small hips.  The girl has lovely looking, pale skin and large cute looking eyes that tend to draw in even the most stoic of males.  However, her long fluffy tail and fox ears give her away instantly as non-human.  Currently, the Kitsune only has one tail, implying that she has stolen the souls of less than only a handful of mortals.

Background: Kitsune steal the souls of mortals after sex, growing more tails as they steal more souls.

History: Ahyi was born out in the forests of Northern Canada and emerged days later into the world of man.  Not sure what she was or who her parents were, the young girl wandered the streets of Montreal.  Kitsune tend to age to young adulthood rather rapidly and she was no exception.  Because of this, the girl does not know how old she actually is, though she appears to be physically around 16 to 18 years old.  The odd girl was taken in by a loving family and they raised her as their own.  At that time the girl had not started to develop her Kitsune features (tail and ears).  However, this all changed when her brother's friends decided to rape her one night.  She of course could not stop them from their activities on her so as the first one came into her, the male's soul was instantly ripped from his flesh and absorbed by Ahyi.  As the male dropped dead to the ground, Ahyi sprouted out her long tail and fluffy ears.  Afraid and confused about what had just happened, Ahyi fled back out into the wilds.  Somehow, she heard about this school where beings like her were accepted and now she is here to find out what it is all about.

Personality: Ahyi tends to be rather playful by instinct, though is overall rather 'innocent' in personality.  Rarely able to sit still for long, the girl would much rather be jumping around playing a game or eating.  However, despite her sexual urges, she is usually able to resist and simply fulfills them by herself late at night when nobody is around.  Because of her past experience stealing souls after sex, the girl tends to be actually rather afraid of sex, though of course she is curious.

Additional Character Info: Ahyi rarely wears much clothing since Kitsune of her age prefer the freedom of nudity.  However, because she is trying to keep her sexuality in check, she does wear at least a bikini or underwear most of the time...at least in an effort to prevent others from trying to openly tempt her to partake in sex.

Additionally, as Ahyi has sex with mortals, she has a chance to steal their souls.  This is why the girl is in the school in the first place since she is trying to prevent falling into that 'evil' habits of her kind.  However, her Kitsune instincts act against her and she finds it hard to control herself at times from taking advantage of others.

tehcraz

Name: Asheryn Lassin
Player:  Tehcraz
Species: Succubus
Eyes: Red
Hair: White.
Height: 5'8"
Position at MVASE: Teacher. BDSM 101 - An Introduction. BDSM 102 - Basics of binds, pain, and obedience.
Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes/Turn ons: Sexual exploration, her partner peaking in sexual enjoyment, receiving oral stimulation, public enjoyment.
Dislikes/Turn offs: Toilet play, vore, excessive fluids.

Background: An old demon who had grown tired of the repetitive ways of her kind and decided to see if she can spread her favorite form of corruption, lust, into the world.

History:How much can truly be known about a creature who spends her time enticing others into lust? Little about her is known until she truly corporeal  nearly a hundred years ago. While she has been guarded with her answers about the thousands of years prior, truth be told, she was bored of the simple life that a Succubus had. Invading dreams and feeding upon their sexual desires and wants got boring to her, despite the enjoyments they brought. Through a series of subtle influences upon a powerful sorcerer, he was able to bring her into corporeal form. As payment, she endured his pleasures for a time until his untimely demise from a sell backfiring and...splattering him. This left her free to roam about. It did not take time for her to discover MVASE and even less time for her to apply, and become accepted, as a teacher. Expressing an interest in the basics of BDSM, she was appointed the introduction courses due to her inviting aura and her gentle method of teaching for such a subject. She became a bit of a favorite among students looking to explore into BDSM, known for her hands on tutoring.

Personality: For a demon, she seems quite the opposite of what one would expect. Kind, gentle, and caring in every manner unless the situation called for something else. She likes to see her students do well and likes to see the fruits of her labor. She isn't one to push her help upon others, but should someone have questions or seek help in a class of some sort, she is generally more than willing to open her schedule to help.

Additional Character Info: While her normal personality is kind and gentle, she becomes quite intune with those she enjoys time with. She is sensitive to their sexual needs and can, with no more than three people, sense their desires and wishes and adapt herself to what they desire. Should they wish for a harsh and commanding Mistress, her demeanor will become cold and demanding like it was her natural state.

kckolbe

I will work on a character tonight.  I would like some feedback though.  For those playing our female chars, are you more interested in a plain human male or with some exceptional bloodline?  Would you prefer a physically weaker type or one with some defenses?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread