Super stuff rp!

Started by dready, March 16, 2009, 04:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dready

first, this is rather an OOC for now and the actual rp won't be started until everything is finalized, examples are: setting, time/era, level of serious effect, and if this will be a PvNPC or a PvP sort of happening.

second, you are to be expected to post more than three lines of events, actions, dialouge, or other stuff i haven't mentioned per post. if you can't think of anything that would make the minimum then just hold off your posting for now and then return later with more material.

third, the skeleton:
Name: (character name)
Race: (please describe, could be species or ethnicity, no bs hybrids)
Power: (choose one. if you are a supernatural creature like a werewolf or vampire then you get two instead because of the penalties you recieve. vampires, werewolves, etc do not get regeneration because of their species, and neither will any super-natural creature have a power standard to their race/species. this is to balance creatures to each other)
Description: (for those who want to be ritzy with their character. description or pictures are acceptable)

fourth, put in your own input so this rp is made by others as well. oh, and i'm sorta in the need of a full plot past the standard villains vs. hero's, and i've got a rather flexible starting off plot for both sides as well. ^^