News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Every Flavor

Started by Mathim, March 20, 2018, 11:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathim

I hope this isn't a repeat topic, I couldn't find anything that sounded like it when I did a search.

I tried a Fart-flavored Jelly Belly jelly bean today. Almost threw up. Not sure if it would have tasted like the Barf-flavored jelly bean they also had but luckily I washed it down with a Toothpaste-flavored jelly bean and decided not to go any further with their Bertie Botts lineup (having already tried the Lawn Clippings, I feel like I exhausted the selection of choices that wouldn't take repulsive). They also had a quintet of Krispy Kreme donut jelly beans (chocolate, plain glazed, strawberry frosted, cinnamon apple filled and blueberry filled) which was awesome. Some of their newer flavors are really quite good like their draft beer and champagne, and chili mango (not the Tabasco ones, though, hot and ick).

That being said, I'm curious what other kinds of flavors some of the good folks of E would want Jelly Belly to put the effort into creating. But also, I'm the sort of person who would also want to give it the old college try to come up with as many of those Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans flavors that are either entirely impossible or just very unconventional. I'm sure there's a list of existing ones to keep the list from having repeats so hopefully we'll get a lot of original ideas of both the tasty and the nasty.

So, if everyone would like to volunteer one realistic flavor (or combination of flavors like PB&J) and one bizarre flavor, we could make a little game of it. I guess I'll get it started:

Butterscotch / Asphalt
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Deante

Mathim

Garlic would be interesting if not something they would usually make a sweet treat out of, although since Tabasco isn't either and it's not in the Bertie Bott's lineup, why not?

Toffee / Blood
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Nerdess

Dill pickle / Bread and butter pickle.
o / o -- roll the dice -- a / a

Zulma

Toffee with the metallic after taste of blood would definitely be unexpected!
Love bread and butter but not huge fan of pickle...

Lemon sour/fresh grass