Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Not at the moment, nope.

The next person can throw a frisbee pretty well.

NightRabbit

Yup, I love frisbee! :)

The next person is really good at dancing.

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm pretty good, don't know if I would say "really good".

The next person likes jigsaw puzzles.

DorothyGale

There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

Undeniable Sin

I've never played it.

The next person is a pro at Clue
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

DorothyGale

Yes!

You've really never played Jenga? You should definitely check it out.

The next person likes Uno.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

The Emerald City...

Undeniable Sin

I'm a  huge game person. I have no idea why I've never played it. Looks fun in the movies.

I love it.

The next person loves Pictionary
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

DorothyGale

I LOVE Pictionary.

The next person is currently reading a good book.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Unfortunately... but I cannot(slip me some, would you?)

The next person likes to tease in general...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

DorothyGale

Mmm. Both sexually or otherwise.

The next person likes late night coffee.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

I could use one, but I generally avoid coffee...

The next person likes to look good, just for the sake of looking good.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

DorothyGale

Haha. You're good at this. ^^ Yes.

The next person prefers night to day.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Batman has got nothing on me ;)

The next person*gets distracted*.... ah, the next person likes to party with strangers sometimes...

DorothyGale

That's the best kind of party.

The next person likes to dirty dance with strangers.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Well, considering it is more comfortable for a guy... yeah, so long as the chick is up for it...

The has drunk too much when they shouldn't have...

DorothyGale

Haha. A handful of times, it seems.

The next person has done something illegal while inebriated.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Not that I remember... of course, I did wake up in a country jail once... what was that all about?

The next person has done something illegal while inebriated, and would do it again(get inebriated, that is)

DorothyGale

... I think we're eerily similar in these mishaps. Yes, I would.

The next person learned about sex before the internet.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Yeah... you don't want the details, trust me...

The next person wants to know the detail now :P

DorothyGale

Spill!

The next person uses driving as a way to clear his or her mind.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Yeah... 'tis a hidden passion of mine... driving too fast... not shared by the cops around here, I must say...

The next person likes to be in the car while somebody else drives fast....

DorothyGale

*bites her bottom lip* Yes.

The next person sings shamelessly while on the road.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Hmmm... yes... *looks around*

The next person has never driven while drunk...

DorothyGale

*coughs* No?

The next person would rather drive than fly.

The Emerald City...

Deamonbane

Yeah.... planes are overrated...

The next person likes to kick back to a beer, and watch old movies...