News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elemental Dawn (recruitment and OOC)

Started by Undercov3rL0ver, June 21, 2010, 08:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Undercov3rL0ver

hey everyone. I wasn't able to get online last night, bandwidth issues.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Mhina

Undercov3rL0ver

sorry bout that.  My internet is somewhat unreliable, and my schedule chaotic.  Oh, and thank you zarazel:
Quote from: Zarazel on June 29, 2010, 02:12:11 AM
mmm nice post UL
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

cmpuncle

Umm not sure if this is the case but I think you might have been going off of my original post Saikotsu, I decided to modify it within minutes of originally posting it.
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Skystomp

Still room for one more? I've got a hankering to play a guy nicknamed Earthsiege. You can guess the element I want.
The only way you fail, is by not trying.
Linkara "I read it and I wish I hadn't!"

Saikotsu

sure, we could use an earth elemental. We'd be happy to have you aboard. By the way, your picture is from Xenogears yes?

Also, Undercover is having some computer issues so in the meantime she asked me to post for her.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

Skystomp

To be honest I've no idea where my icon comes from. I collect pictures that catch my eye.

Excellent, I'll post something up after work and leap into the IC thread after work and posting the char here.

Saikotsu

ah, I see.

Also, I changed that post Cmpuncle, and I finished it up. Everyone is encouraged to read it, as I introduced the Council of Nine in it.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

cmpuncle

Skystomp

EarthsiegeEarthsiege Combat Suit
Name: Jacob Karel
Codename: Earthsiege
Weapons: None
Element: Earth

Saikotsu

not bad.  By the way, Undercover sent word that she'll be available tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been online too much, I haven't forgotten about this rp, I've just been busy with house work and my job. Tomorrow (today at this point) is my first day off in a while, so expect to see more of me soon.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my character has a familiar that can become his weapon.  No one has chosen a familiar, so I guess that's not all that important really, but I wanted to explain that.
- a friend

Skystomp

Hey Saikotsu, playing a medic can be as easy or as hard as you want. Look up some terms related to what you want to talk about and above all, sound confident! You'll do fine.  ;D

Saikotsu

- a friend

cmpuncle

So I'm leaving the job that Shroudblows client will be giving him up to you two GM's.

Kevben Battleheart

Although it's probably too late for me to join I have to ask, do you mind one more?
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Undercov3rL0ver

welcome aboard. 

I must apologize for my absence everyone, my computer was giving me many internet issues.  I must also thank Saiko for stepping in while I was away, on all the rp's I'm in. I hope you're all having a wonderful fourth of July, regardless of where you are, and I now go to catch up on this rp.

Kevben Battleheart

Name: Torias Telion

Description(pics are fine as well):

Weapon/familiar: The Edge of Exterminatus http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=greatsword&order=9&offset=48#/d1bc3i0

Element: Fire
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Saikotsu

not bad. Seems we've got a few army guys and an ex-sniper.  This'll make things interesting.
- a friend

Mhina

I like to copy my long posts before I post them.

DigitLninja

I have Textarea on my Fire Fox, I recommend it for you two.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

thanks guys. Yeah, usually I copy the message before I send it too. Oh well, this'll definitely be a lesson to us both.
- a friend

cmpuncle

Nice I Love Lucy reference Skystomp....lmao.

Skystomp

Thank you! For some reason when I was reading the post outloud to get a feel for it, the voice cropped up and I ad-libbed it in. It fit. It was funny and you enjoyed it. Three scores for wackiness.