The Kemonomimi Facility (bdsm group) Interest Check

Started by Aragem, June 04, 2014, 11:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

A couple of years back, I started a group game that center around training nekos (boys and girls with cat ears and tails).  It got a decent response, but it died out after a few months. 

I had some thought and I decided to revitalize it, but make it better and more manageable.

The story would be a low fantasy setting where Kemonomimi (people with animal ears and tails) are real and they are enslaved by humans.  Kemonomimi, called K-People or Kemons, would be taken to special facilities or camps where they are trained to serve and be loyal to any human master or mistress.  This one facility would be where exotic K-People are taken to be trained to become perfect sex slaves and auction off to the highest bidder once training is complete. 

The players would be split up into two groups.  One group would consist of doms would be the human trainers which is open to male or female.

The second group of players would consist of subs who are the K-people.  Kemonomimi means animals ears in Japan.  Think Nekos, but covers a larger ground.  You can have a girl with fox ears and tail and a guy with wolf ears and tail if you like.  This is also open to both sexes.

There is a third smaller group which will consist of the facilities operators.  A doctor that oversees the health of the K-people and a manager who the trainers will report to of their progress with their charges.  I'll likely be taking on these roles unless someone is interested.

If I see enough people are interested, then I'll elaborate further on the background.  If you are interested, then please post where you would  like to be a trainer or K-person so I can get an idea of how many trainers and k-people will start this game.  I would like to see even numbers so that way everyone is partnered up.   

This is open to any pairing.  F/M  M/M or F/F.  It is up to you to pair yourself with a sub or dom that meets your preference and to add that information to your character profile so I will know and not.  There will be elements of non-con and bdsm. 

azzmeister89

Sounds interesting and fun. Are we limiting the types of animals that can be used for the Kemonmimi or are any animal ok? I'm guessing you will want it kept to existing animals so kept away from fantasy and exstinct creatures.

Aragem

Any animal is fine.  I'll even be open to any fantasy or extinct type creatures, but I will be asking for pics to be included with profiles.  So if you aren't able to find a pic that matches what you want, then you might have to create one with either photoshop or GIMP.

Astrofig

Sounds like fun but I don't think I can do the pic thing---would written description work instead?

Aragem

Pics are preferred.  The profile pictures would be of drawings, art, or anime pics that you can find on the internet.  I usually use Google when I am looking for pics. 

If you aren't able to find what you are looking for, then you can edit a photo using GIMP which is a free imagine manipulation program that works just as well as Photoshop.  I currently use GIMP to touch up or edit pictures (though I am no expert and I have to rely on Youtube tutorials). 

I am willing to help you either find a picture or use GIMP to edit your chosen pic, but only if time permits me.