Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

Oh! Your banned for tempting me with that delicious looking asscrack lol

Story Tale

Lol! Bans for being distracted by my plumber imitation

Stone

Banned for always thinking of pipes.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not thinking of pies!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Caitlin

Banned for not looking in the camera!

Autumn52

Banned for being cute
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not giving me my morning hugs yet.

AngelicFaith

Banned for just relaxing in that chair and not doing anything else but staring in the camera

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Autumn52

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on June 15, 2012, 06:22:01 AM
U R Banned for not giving me my morning hugs yet.

Banned for not giving me hugs today yet

Quote from: AngelicFaith on June 15, 2012, 06:28:33 AM
Banned for just relaxing in that chair and not doing anything else but staring in the camera

Banned for being sooooo sexy
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

AngelicFaith

Banned for exactly the same reason! lol

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Caitlin

Banned because you banned them for that!

AngelicFaith

Banned for banning me! And I thought we were friends... *pouts*

Caitlin

Banned, for thinking we're not friends!

*Gives a quick hug before pointing to the banned door.*

Now shoo shoo, out you go. ;)

AngelicFaith

Banned for thinking I would go through that door without you!
*takes your hand and pulls you with me*

Caitlin

Bans us both and lives happily ever after with you.

-grins-

Autumn52

banned for leaving me all alone in this big dark world. *crawls in corner and hides* :'( :'(

Galanthor

banned for staying alone in this big dark corner

AngelicFaith

Banned for not taking her out of her corner and taking her to banland with you!

Galanthor

Banned for making banland a happier place by sending me there

Story Tale

Banned for making banland happy! This isn't a game people!! *shakes fist*

Endorphin

Banned for shaking your fist at people.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Story Tale

Banned for not liking me to shake any part of my body! *shakes it at you this time*

Endorphin

Banned for not realising that I want you to shake that fine body. Especially at me. ;)
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Story Tale

*stops the shaking immediately*

Banned for wanting.

Endorphin

Banned 'cause you stopped shaking.