Just a guy looking for a girl....FOR ADVENTURE!

Started by chaospaladin, March 11, 2016, 11:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaospaladin

Alright lets start this out nice and simple.

About me:

• I consider myself fairly literate and love to read.
    • I'm pretty easy going so its hard to rattle me.
    • I like to RP over forums or pms equally
    • I prefer mxf or fxf pairings

What I'm looking for:

• Someone who can write a fairly meaty post. (I'll do my best to match)
    • Romance and story are my biggest draws. Not to say I don't like to frisky but it has to at least make sense and let some tension build
    • Fair grammar... I'm not a Nazi but I have trouble getting into a story when its hard to read
    • keep the story moving interesting and fresh, I'll do the same

Alright for the time being while I complete this post feel free to ask about plots or suggest. I'm a fantasy and sci-fi nut and I have some plot ideas.

chaospaladin

Here are some plot ideas I've put together. They are breif and basic shells, not because I'm not a long winded typist cause I can be sometimes but more because I like collaboration and I don't want to get overly detailed.

Sword in the tree:
An ancient shrine sits high in the mountains of an illustrious kingdom. While the shrine is a palace dedicated to the worship of the local deities, this one holds a particular significance. Back when the kingdom was fresh and young a mighty bloodthirsty demon began a campaign to bathe the land in blood and darkness. He seemed almost unstoppable in his march. However, atop the mountain where the shrine sits a priestess managed to bind the demon into his own blade and trap that blade in the trunk of a sacred tree. It has been tradition ever since the a priestess should guard that tree and tend to the shrine. The main draw back being that she is not alone in the temple, the ephemeral shade of the demon stalks the  hallways no longer able to effect the physical world. But what is to happen if the priestess and the demon begin to slowly lay aside their innate hatred for each other in the wake of deeper feelings? Would the temptation to be with that she grows to love be enough for her to release the seal? If she does that will he turn from his evil ways, or usher a new wave of darkness?

Traitorous Heart:
The galaxy is caught in the grip of an iron clad set of laws laid down by The Confederacy. However, rebelling against this law, Space pirates have gathered together in flotillas to combat the oppressive government. One of the most famous captains among them is caught in the middle of a chase in the deep sectors of space trying to out run a Confederate ship. Disaster strikes however and both ships go hurtling into the atmosphere of a near by planet. (number of survivors depends on if you would like to double) The only survivors of the crash are the Pirate captain and a Confederate Officer who have to find a way to survive on this uncharted ball of dirt. If that wasn't bad enough the officer just so happens to be the captains former lover who gained their position by betraying the flotilla and the captains love.

Behind the mask:
Two regular people go about their day jobs, shopping, grabbing a bite to eat, and getting put on a ridiculous blind date by their friends. Though the date goes better then they expect, fantastically in fact. This other person invigorates them a bit and they defiantly hit it off. They have to call the date an early night though each giving a thinly veiled excuse, because both of these people are not who they seem. When night comes to pass they both drop their masks to dawn a new one for their night jobs. Little did they know they had met each other before quite often in fact, in combat. One is a super villain who takes to the street fallowing an extreme ideology, the other is the savior of the city who has faced and thwarted this villains plans many times before. How long before they both realize that their burgeoning romance is in fact with their enemy? Once they find out will they be able to turn the others heart, or will they carry on a torrid affair while still trying to foil the others plans? If so how long can a relationship like that last?

I see fire, blood on the breeze:
This is a short idea that I'd like to see play out.  Almost a one shot. Two warriors faithful to their lord sit in the war camp waiting for the battle at dawn. All know they are vastly outnumbered and tomorrow will be an honorable death.  But these two warriors have harbored feelings for each other for years. Will they finally be able to express them before death comes at dawn? And will they be able to find each other in the chaos of battle to die together?

chaospaladin

General Ideas:

Fantasy:
Princesss x Knight
Princess x prince
Princess x Hunter

Fandoms:
Literally anything DCU (RavenxRobin)
Smash Bros. (I know this one is a bit odd but particularly playing Little Mac!)

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin

chaospaladin