Epic Fantasy RP with elements of breeding and romance (M looking for F)

Started by Lorrigan of Trost, August 13, 2013, 12:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorrigan of Trost

After a long hiatus, I've returned, and I'm looking for someone to dive into this idea with me.  For ease of explanation, I'll post the ad I most frequently use on F-List.  If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me a message! 

BREEDING. RITUAL SEX. TRIBAL WARFARE. ONE DEMON AND HIS MATE - AND THEIR PATH TO GLORY AND PLEASURE! Banished from hell, Lorrigan looks to find solace after exile, ascend through a primitive tribe, regain his demonic powers, rally his forces to victory against the tribe's neighbors, and breed the newfound tribe's females into utter, pregnant contentment. This is an in-depth RP with lots of story elements, though I would consider it sex-driven. Only serious, literate inquiries, please. Many story details involved! A normal girl is perfectly fine, although I am quite excited by a gradual demonic transformation. Those who are interested in all-the-way-through penetration, being mated with a 12 ft tall demon warlord, gallons of cum/cum inflation, transformation, and lots of breeding should PM me! This is a LONG TERM idea only. Literacy is highly encouraged, and if you're capable of multi-paragraph posts, I love you long time :D Hope to hear from you!

Precisely what prospective applicants can expect:***NSFW*** http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/DrGraevling/218318/Eyline-and-demon ***NSFW***

NOTE: I apologize if this ad is less sophisticated than what you may be accustomed to.  I will be editing it more as I grow more adept with the tools the site offers!