Baiting the Trap : Cere's Cravings [FF|MM|MF; Fandom & Original]

Started by Cerevan, March 02, 2016, 09:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerevan

Baiting the Trap
Cerevan's Story Cravings

Current Status :  Currently Looking

Hello there. Welcome to the woods and remember to stay on the path. I'm your fox: first name Cerevan, last name negligible. If you like you can call me Cere. You understand, we don't stand on ceremony hereabouts. It's important for predators to be familiar with their prey. I'll let you guess who is the hunter and who is the hunted in this equation.

If you're curious about what it takes to engage in a hunt, please look here. If you're wanting to know about current hunts, you'll find that here. If neither of those quite sate you, or if you find something here that makes you hungry, please send a PM. Discord will be supplied upon request.

Welcome to the woods, sweet. May the odds of the hunt be ever in your favor.

Navigation

Description

Long-term game concepts. High interest level; "cravings."

Concepts, hooks, & inspiration in need of development. High interest level; "cravings."

Long-term game concepts. Medium interest level.

Long-term game concepts. Low interest level. Mostly archival.

Game concepts currently in play. Archival.

Cerevan

Sorrow's Heiress

Setting : Low fantasy/fantastorical. Thus far, heavily inspired by Starz' Spartacus, Egypt during the Middle Kingdom, and some Greek mythology. Flexible, in essence.

Pairing : Male Warrior King & Female Prophet

Story : Once, she was the daughter of a king and the most beautiful woman in the world. Then, she descended into madness. Now, they call her the Kingbreaker and the Heiress of Sorrow. Iskra knows the future, but no one will ever believe her. Life in the court of her father no longer means anything except humiliation and eventual ruin. Marriage is the last refuge she may be offered, but no king or noble of the civilized lands will wed her. She must accept warrior of the south, a man who tells her she will make him into a king worthy of legends, or die. Iskra knows the future, and no one will ever fail to bow to her new husband.

Kinks : Power imbalance, rough sex, domestic discipline, occasional dub-con. Possible mild exhibitionism/voyeurism. Possible breeding/impregnation kink. Other kinks are open to negotiation.

& Oddments : Wars of gods and men. True Love. Extremely grey morality. Royal decadence. Pursuit of glory. Court intrigues. Prophesy.

Seeking : Looking for someone to play the warrior king. Must driven, either by vicious ambition or noble principles or both. As time goes on, preferably he's the kind of man who would become near obsessive over his wife, wanting to possess her completely and dominate her entirely. All other traits and history is up to the player. Player gender is irrelevant. Willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story.

Notes : Not gonna lie, I just really want a dark fantastorical about two people who bring out both the worst and the best in each other. The kind of rulers who will have legends told about them. Let's write about them taking over the known world and then fucking on the throne in front of their newly conquered subjects. By "possible exhibitionism" I meant "throne sex." There's definitely gotta be throne sex, I'm just saying.

If a Goddess Loves You Back

Setting : Ancient Greece - Or rather, the vague mythic notions of an Ancient Greece full of monsters, gods, and heroes. Historical accuracy is a plus, but hardly required. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is a good reference for the flavor.

Pairing : Male Demigod & Hera

Story : It is not a tragedy to fall in love with a goddess. It's a tragedy when a goddess loves you back. On a visit to the mortal realm, Hera encounters yet another of her errant husband's many progeny. Hurt, furious, and tired of her usual methods of dealing with his indiscretions, she decides to give him a taste of his own medicine by seducing the heroic demigod. What she could not expect was that vengeance might turn into something far more pleasurable...and more dangerous...

Kinks : Power imbalance, games of seduction, lingerie & beautiful clothes. Potentially impregnation/breeding kink. Other kinks are open to negotiation.

& Oddments : The games of the gods. Infidelity vs faithfulness. Triumph & tragedy. War on Olympus.

Seeking : Someone to play the demigod. Personality and history is up to player, but would prefer he be "alpha" and willing to go toe to toe with a goddess. Player gender is irrelevant. Please be willing to write between 2 - 4 paragraphs (shorter and longer is alright, depending on the flow of the story).

Notes : While it's not necessary, given that Hera is the goddess of marriage and childbirth... Well, you'll have all of my attention if you're willing to make impregnation a kink and pregnancy a potential plot point.

Cerevan

Promises Kept

Setting : Etheria

Pairing : Adora & Catra

Hook : Catra's entire life has been defined by Adora: teasing her, loving her, failing to measure up to her. Things are different now. For one, Adora left. For another, Adora came back to rescue kidnap Catra. It's obvious Adora wants something. But figuring it out is even harder than escaping this sparkly princess hellscape. So maybe things aren't that different.

Or: Adora doesn't allow Catra to stay with the Horde in S1. Shenanigans ensue.

Seeking : Someone to play Adora. Player gender is irrelevant.

Notes :

• Based on the She-Ra: Princess of Power show on Netflix. Characters will obviously be aged up. Willing to play a little fast and loose with the canon.
  • Would really love to play with both the dark (codependency! trauma! mutual possessiveness!) and light (redemption! true love! softness!) aspects of their dynamic.
  • Not strictly necessary, but you'll have my whole ass heart if you're willing to write Adora as the protective, awkward, gentle domme she lowkey is in canon.

Suppress That Shit

Setting : Contemporary and/or Urban Fantasy

Pairing : Alpha & Omega

Hook : Kit is familiar with the cost of survival. Making it out of the foster care system in one piece took bared teeth and ready fists. Between his height, his musculature, and his steady climb through the military ranks, no one would've believed that he was an omega. Never mind one who'd been on black market suppressants for the last seven years.

Option 1: Kit is still in the military but just got home from a tour. After years on suppressants, they're finally starting to wear off. Suddenly faced with an upcoming heat - his first since he was a teenager - he turns to the only alpha he can trust. One quick and dirty heat, and he can up his suppressant dosage without anyone the wiser. But things are never that simple.

Option 2: Kit just received an honorable discharge from the military due to increasing "health" issues. Said health issues are, of course, from illegal suppressant usage. Living out in the middle of nowhere, he starts working through detox and hoping to high heaven it doesn't kill him. Though, if that doesn't, his new "neighbor" might.

Seeking : Looking for someone to play the alpha. Personality and history are up to the player, though for likely obvious reasons I would really appreciate an alpha who hews close to the trope. E.g. dominant, possessive, able to hold his own against an omega who's a trained soldier. Player gender is irrelevant.

Notes : I'm definitely open to twists on omegaverse for this. But like, I also really want the whole "biological dom/sub, breeding kink / mpreg, true mates and soul bonds" aspect of the trope. We can keep things entirely consensual, or veer into more dubcon territory.

General Concepts

Here's a vague list of things I want but don't have a plot for, in no particular order. You can combine these at will with the picture prompts below, or with the more fully fleshed out concepts on the overall thread. I will love you for it.

• Omega Verse: Literally always craving this. Add this to any concept and I'm immediately 200% more intrigued.
  • Dark Love: A con & a mark, a kidnapper & a hostage, a revolutionary & an aristocrat... Two people put into an extremely tense situation where one holds all the power, and the other starts falling in love or maybe just Stockholm Syndrome.
  • Other Worlds: Give me your space operas, your high fantasies, your fantastorical takes on Arabia. I want it all.
  • Forbidden Love: If it's forbidden love - due to class, age, relation, or whatever else - I probably have been craving it forever.
  • Monster Fucking: Leave Chthulu at home, but please allow me to consider your orcs, your werewolves, your dragons, etc. Prefer if the monster has a humanoid form as an option, but they don't have to be in it all the time... Especially not for the spicy content.

General Inspiration Images

Pictures that tickled my fancy enough to make me want to write something, but not enough to generate an entire concept yet. If one of these tickles your fancy too, all the better! All images are SFW.

Inspiration

Character Inspiration Images

Characters who call to my imagination and make me want to play. Some already have a name & flexible backstory / personality attached. Others are just an image and my own desire. If one of these sparks your muse, let me know! All images are SFW.

Female Characters

Male Characters

Cerevan

N|A

Cerevan

N|A

Cerevan

N|A

Cerevan

Update @ 05/24/17

Added "Teach Me to be Yours".

Looking for a few new games now that I'm out of school. The above are things I'm craving, particularly "Price of a Crown" and "Teach Me to be Yours", but I'm also open to hearing ideas from people. Please note that my response schedule can be...irregular, with wait times varying between a couple of hours and a month. If you easily lose inspiration during longer wait times, I'm probably not the best partner for you, apologies.

Cerevan

Update @ 06/04/17

Added "Dirty Cinderella" and "Something Like Wonder".

Still looking for new games because I have way too much free time. I'm particularly craving "Price of a Crown", "Teach Me to be Yours", and "Dirty Cinderella" but I'm open to any of the ideas on the page. If I seem like an interesting partner but nothing here explicitly strikes your fantasy, please also feel free to suggest your own ideas! I'd love to hear them.

Please note that my response schedule can be...irregular, with wait times varying between a couple of hours and a month. If you easily lose inspiration during longer wait times, I'm probably not the best partner for you, apologies.

Cerevan

Update @ 09/23/17

Added "Star Crossed."

Found myself with time and space for new games. Particular cravings at the moment are "Star Crossed" or "Dirty Cinderella", but I'm open to any of the ideas on the page. If I seem like an interesting partner but nothing here explicitly strikes your fantasy, please also feel free to suggest your own ideas! I'd love to hear them. (Particularly if they are of the FF persuasion.)

Please note that my response schedule can be...irregular, with wait times varying between a couple of hours and a month. If you easily lose inspiration during longer wait times, I'm probably not the best partner for you, apologies.

Cerevan

Update @ 12/29/18

Looking to get my feet wet again. I'm specifically (& desperately) craving Sorrow's Heiress and Hey Mr President. Nearly as desperate to play Price of a Crown or Teach Me to be Yours, especially if my partner has some kind of delicious twist in mind. This bitch is always ready for a delicious twist. If one of my other ideas catches your interest, or if I catch your interest but none of my concepts quite fits, message me anyway!

Cerevan

Update @ 06/29/19

Ahem. So I've been out of the E pool for a while due to health issues that have started to get taken care of in the last few months. If you look at my posting history you'll notice it's been spotty for the last year or so. I'm hoping to rectify that and start some new games. Right now I'm looking for no more than 2-3.

Please Note: If you've messaged me before and I never responded, please don't take that as a slight on you! See: shaky health, no spoons, etc. Sorry! :-X

Revamped my threads with some new games, some updates to old games, and a new section for concepts / hooks / inspiration images. If any of these things catch your fancy, please send a message! Discord can be provided upon request and I (quite honestly) prefer to brainstorm via Discord, but I'll do just as well with PMs here on E.

My response schedule can be...irregular, with wait times varying between a couple of hours and a month. (Even when my health is good. The vagaries of a full time job.) If you easily lose inspiration during longer wait times, I'm probably not the best partner for you, apologies.

Cerevan

Update @ 10/05/19

Looking to start 1 - 2 new stories. Didn't add anything, but it's well past due for a bump. Particularly craving If a Goddess Loves You Back and/or MM at the moment. Uhhh what else...PM if something catches your interest. Discord can be provided upon request. Cheers!

Cerevan

Update @ 06/03/20

New ideas for a new year. Added two concepts that I'm seriously craving. Like. You will own my whole ass if you want to play either concept. Per usual - PM if something catches your interest. Discord can be provided upon request. Cheers!