Kobrakid's various venomous ideas'

Started by kobrakid92, April 06, 2014, 11:24:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kobrakid92

Hello everyone. I can't say that I've ever done a thread like this so here goes nothing. Until I actually get solid ideas in mind I'm just going to list a few fandoms and pairings that I either really enjoy or have yet to try but would like to. If any of the following catch your eye then feel free to pm me and please don't post in the thread itself. I'd like to keep it as clean as possible. Last but not least if you don't see something that catches your eye but are curious anyways then feel free to ask and I'll let you know. I stick primarily to MxF pairings. As for the actual gender of my partner, I honestly couldn't care. If you can write as a female very well then by all means.

Fandoms
Doctor Who
Resident Evil
FLCL
Big O
Heaven's Lost Property
Yu Yu Hakusho
Trigun
Black Lagoon
More to follow

Pairings
LeonxAda - Really craving with plot in mind.
NaotaxHaruko
RogerxDorthy
WolfwoodxMilly or OC
EddxMarie - Craving
More to follow

Song Inspired ideas

Picture Inspired Ideas
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

All images posted here are not my original creation. All credit goes to their respectful artist and creator.

Non Fandom Plots
Dystopian Societies
For this idea my character would be the last remaining survivor of a gang, escaped from the city to avoid execution. In his travels he meets someone who becomes very special to him, even though their past is full of mystery. Somehow, that special someone will be returned to the city he fled and he have to return for the rescue. This game would have a lot of drama. Run ins with other gangs, fights, death, vices. (Looking for a GM for this idea in particular, though with enough discussion I could be persuaded to make it a one on one. Also this is not my original idea so all credit goes to oO13unnyOo.)

VampirexWerewolf
This idea dates back to my roleplay days prior to joining E. The setting for this would be modern, something similar to the Underworld universe but not exact. The story would start off with my character dieing and being turned into a vampire. Your character could either had been raised as a werewolf or had been turned around the same time as my character. Months pass and our characters run into each other while with their mentors'. A fight breaks out and my character's mentor is killed. This event drives my character into a blind rage, pushing him through intense training to be able to kill werewolves of greater strength. After his training my character kills your character's mentor and it isn't long after that that the whole subtle-ish war between the two races goes public. Among the chaos our characters slowly start to fall for each other and decide to try to bring the fighting to a halt.

The details are vague I know but it leaves room for exploration, brainstorming, as well as plenty of character development.

The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend
This was a very recent story that sadly had to come to a very short end. In a galaxy far far away, yes it's star wars, old republic era to be specific, both of our characters grew up in the jedi temple together. They both grew in the force and became padawans and best friends. That is until one day they were separated by a tragic even that led to my character being captured and turned by the sith. Now years later my character is a promising upcoming powerful sith where your character is an esteemed and powerful jedi knight, or still a padawan. Civil war among the empire and sith order brings my character out of the shadows and forces him to seek help from his sworn enemy, the jedi, your character specifically.

I'll be sure to add more to this when more ideas come to mind. Until then, have a nice day.

Kobrakid

kobrakid92

Bump, also added a new song to "song inspired ideas".

kobrakid92

Just a monthly bump here. Also I've added some new ideas' to try to break up the monotony of the Fandom section. The new additions are, Not the same by Bodyjar added to song inspired ideas, a new section for picture inspired ideas, and Dystopian Societies, VampirexWerewolf, and Just an idea, added to the newly created non-fandom section.

kobrakid92

A long awaited bump as well as adding the new idea "Job Gone Wrong."

kobrakid92

Once again another long overdue bump. Added the plot "The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend".

kobrakid92

Bump as well as an update. Removed "Just an Idea" and added a new image to Picture Inspired Ideas.

kobrakid92

Long overdue bump. Removed some fandom ideas and pairings as well. The rest is still the same.

kobrakid92

Long overdue bump. Really craving a Leon/Ada roleplay. I already have a plot in mind that you're more than welcome to ask about. I'm also open to any ideas you may have as well.