Four Letter Word

Started by MzNurse, March 06, 2009, 06:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grdell

Pick

(Had to keep to the rating, after all!)
"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

MzNurse

Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

MzNurse

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

OdinSeraphin

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Neferus Andolini

Shiri

Serephino

NCIJade

Neferus Andolini

NCIJade

MzNurse

Neferus Andolini

ian123x

Neferus Andolini

tesseractive

*raises eyes to the sky and shakes fist*

Curse you, PG-13!

Ok, over it now.

Fink
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

ian123x

strudel

iris wonders

"we are all snowflakes, she thought. all made of the same things, and all very very different." ~ Anon

NCIJade

Myrleena

Shiri