A Deviant Six Month Sabbatical (Seeking Dominant turned Submissive Female)

Started by Jester, May 28, 2013, 08:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Even though you are on the plane you do not really believe it. Even to the last minute your phone was ringing with questions from the office and your family had all crowded around you at the airport blowing kisses and arguing amongst themselves.

Its a relief to be in the first class seat with a glass of champagne. Today is the first day of your sabbattical. its starts now.

Before you were a successful professional business woman with a large family that rely on you. You haven't had a holiday in years and now finally you are on day one of a six month Sabbatical. You are on a direct plane to Male in the Maldives. In your hand is a letter that you need to open just before landing. The idea is that you use the plane to relax and calm down. You have left the organisation of the sabbattical in other hands. You got the idea from a friend who recommended it. She did not reveal anything about the holiday but instead insisted it was the best thing she ever did. So you booked it....

I am looking for someone to play someone who is stressed. Someone who needs a break and a holiday. But not just a holiday from work, or from the family. A holiday from herself. Someone who wants to lose all ability to make decisions, to think for herself and who no longers needs any worries. It might mean changing parts of yourself.

Ideally I imagine your character to be middle aged, married, a mother and a powerful businesswoman. A dominant who has never considered being submissive to anyone. The point is.... you find it very easy and welcome it.

The story will unfold....

Kink friendly. I mean if your character has no choice then why should you?

Luvan95

This sounds very intresting, but is there gonna be any seriously dangerous kinks (like choking, cutting, mamering) because if so, I might not be for the part. But otherwise it sounds great. :)
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Jester

only what you want to include.

she will go home unhamed at the end of the six monthers but completely changed. hopefully personality wise and appearance wise.

Luvan95

Hey, I didn't see that you were the same person as on the whorewife one. Nice to find an intresting partner twice.  ;D
Sure, and ofcourse a little kinks can be used, you can check my on/off's for the fetishes I'm willing to rp.
And should I upload a bio and pic of the mrs?
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Jester

Nuala

I think your game idea looks interesting. Take a look at my ons/offs (link in signature) and let me know what you think.