News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Night leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, assorted icecream and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*waves* hello Night Stalker!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

It's quite lovely, as a matter of fact!
I just got back from a superb vacation in the mountains... hiking, canoeing, beautiful lakes and waterfalls...
*sigh*

not thrilled about going back to work tomorrow? but oh well.. have to pay the bills! right?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

SimonSez

Pulls out my DS and begins to play a game, sipping my drink i look around the shop seeing other people walking in and then looks back to my DS.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on July 11, 2010, 07:02:32 PM
It's quite lovely, as a matter of fact!
I just got back from a superb vacation in the mountains... hiking, canoeing, beautiful lakes and waterfalls...
*sigh*

not thrilled about going back to work tomorrow? but oh well.. have to pay the bills! right?

Glad to hear that.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

This new avi you have.. seems a little.. more death and destruction than your normal ones?
going for a new look for awhile?

Night Stalker

Quote from: Merry Gentry on July 15, 2010, 07:52:32 PM
This new avi you have.. seems a little.. more death and destruction than your normal ones?
going for a new look for awhile?

It is more the real me, ugly and not to be around.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

hhmmm... not from what I've seen...you are not ugly, you're very sweet and I like being around you ;)

Night Stalker

Tidies up the booths before leaving fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, other assorted drinks and baked items out for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*wanders in, sitting in the little booth in the corner, wondering why it's so quiet in here*

Katrina

*Enters and helps herself to a cookie and sits at a table.  Seems like a ghost town here.*

Night Stalker

Night leaves fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, assorted icecream and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*watches the Night Stalker, wondering why he is so silent.  With a small sign, she moves to the snack table he has prepared.  A smile instantly lighting upon her features at the unexpected treat of ice cream.  Scooping out a generous portion, of the strawberry flavored,  she quickly moves back to her small table, to enjoy the frozen dessert, idly wondering if anyone will join her*

Michelle

strolls in and heads for the counter to order a nice hot cup of coffee looking around the cafe I head to a booth and wait.....
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Lira

Lira opens the door and peers inside.  Lit from behind by the noon day sun, she is but a small and slender silhouette.  Letting the door close behind her, she pauses to allow her eyes time to adjust.  She is dressed simply in a tattered pair of denim shorts, tank top, and canvas sneakers, like are worn for boating.  Giving the other patrons a quick glance over, she walks over to the bar and sits down. 

Beguile's Mistress

Beguile looks up from the booth where she's seated.  She's been here a while working on the backlog of posts she has due as well as story ideas, new characters and all the other things she's neglected for a while.

"Hello there, Lira.  Welcome to Spunky's."  She smiled, friendly and welcoming.

"We're pretty much self-serve here.  There's always coffee brewing and hot water for tea.  We have every sort of cold drink imaginable, too."  She indicated the coffee bar and the cooler where the iced drinks were kept.

"Help yourself to the salad bar and make yourself comfortable."

Beguile went back to her writing to give the new comer a chance to look around but kept an eye out and an ear open in case there were questions.

Night Stalker

Tidies up the booths before leaving fresh coffee, tea, orange juice, other assorted drinks and baked items out for all to enjoy.
I am the NightStalker

Lira

Lira smiles happily, "why thank you."

She helps herself to a small plate of food and a hot cup of chamomile tea.

Michelle

sits in a booth and sighs softly  as she looks out of the window into the nights darkening sky her slender fingers wrapped around her cup of hot coffee keeping them warm.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Merry Gentry

*wanders in, grabs a large cup of coffee and a raspberry tart, heads to her usual booth by the corner*
hhmm.. missed this place when I was on vacation..

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Merry Gentry

*waves, smiling at Night Stalker*  hello there... how are you?