Abyssal Apocalypse

Started by gnoah, June 22, 2010, 12:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Deep in the abyss there is a place, a tower to be exact that has existed for a millennium, this tower was placed here by grand wizards from civilizations before mankind, It was placed there as a gateway to get from here to the abyss at a time before evil and good existed.  But now of course it does, and the Abyss is its epicenter.  Strong magics hold the Evil at bay so that none can enter the tower, but almost daily the demons try. Most are mindless tools of greater powers but occasionally a Demon Prince will stop by and cause some real havoc.  Three Demon Princes have attacked but were fended off many times.

Argesh - Demon Prince of Insanity and Chaos
Mantoc - Demon Prince of Anger and War
Kelena - Demon Prince of Lust and Desire

Most of the demons will try mental tricks on the heroes, trying to convince them that they are in different places or that they are someone else.  I would love this to have some nice drawn out combats and relationships that build together, as for the other stuff, check out my O/O to see what this could contain, I imagine slight non-con and maybe a tentacle or two but mostly just gritty dirty sex when we get to those scenes.

The Tower has had many occupants over the years, Great and powerful hero's from all times and places.  All in an effort to keep the Demons from gaining access to the Portal to earth.  That is why you are here, To help the cause.

I am thinking 4 Heroes at a time in the tower protecting it, And they can be from anywhere in time since Time has no meaning in the abyss.  So a dark ages knight and a futuristic laser cannon wielding soldier could both exist in the same time, as long as you can keep it balanced, and I trust that everyone will respect that. 

You can have just arrived or have been there for a while, your choice.  I will control the attacks an angelic housekeeper.

Characters

Name:
Sex:
Powers:
Sexual Preference:
Appearance:
History:

SheenaTiger

question (after reserving one spot for now):
you say timeline... what does that include? just earth-setting or fantasy too? what kind of characters is the question there (equipment aside)
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

gnoah

I guess I would have to know what you have in mind.

SheenaTiger

most likely no magic but a fightertype... i would need to see if there is a limit to races, hen i can come up with a hole new idea or pick from those i have at hand
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

gnoah

If we could keep it humanoid? with skin?

SheenaTiger

no furs and scales i guess then :)

i might have oen up my sleeve that might hit you... i will put the character on in maybe 7-8 hours, after some sleep and getting to work
--------

sorry for the delay, but i had no time to get creative about a character -.-

Name: Gabrielle
Sex: Female
Timeline: compareable to medieval (Mid-High Medieval Fantasy-setting)
Powers: Wings can vanish, for fights she summons a armor and weapon of holy origin
Sexual  Preference: never tried with others then a female
Appearance:
Generel appearance according to the picture.
Gabrielle usually shows her wings with pride. The feathers are of a pure white, though some pink are amongst them. If her usually good alignment should changem that usually shows in the color of her feathers.
Usually she wears pink thin silk which has sveral layers to hide the important bits. She also has something that resembles a very complex rose-tatoo on her skin.

History: (a very short version of her background)
Gabrielle is a messenger of god, she was sent by him to an other realm of which god got aware off. Her orders where, to learn about the deities who reigned the realm and tel lhim about what she learned. She arrived completely innocent and soon was seduced by a woman she fell in love with. God was of course unable to ignore that traitorous actions and cut his connection with her. Beeing lost without him as source of power, she nearly went rogue, becomming very agressive and overly protective of the one thing that was left for her, the woman she fell in love with. Only the returned love of the human woman helped Gabrielle to survive and the Goddess of Wine, Love and Beauty (to name her most prominent aspects) took Gabrielle as something that could be named an Avatar, though she is not nearly that strong.

i need to search for some more stuff about her since i not played her in a long time. though she was not a really bad fighter and i think i remember she had some more powers