A very funny youtube song - Jizzed in my Pants

Started by Moondazed, January 18, 2009, 03:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondazed

I laugh out loud every time I watch this.  The expressions on their faces... *giggle*

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Marguerite

-Smiles-

I actually have that song on my Ipod and favorite playlist.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ket

Fan-freaking-tastic.  Now the words jizz in my pants are stuck in my head.  Thank you very much!

The faces were classic though. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Paradox

Quote from: Ket on January 18, 2009, 04:17:55 PM
Now the words jizz in my pants are stuck in my head.

The curse has spread to me as well.

These guys need to just stop wearing pants altogether at this point.

Great video, moon!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Moondazed

My husband showed it to me :)  We joke around about secret codes for having sex and 'cleanup on aisle 3' has made the official list *giggle*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Inkidu

When I found out Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense... XD Fantastic!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Paradox

This would be great for the In Men's Pants game..

I jizzed in my pants in men's pants.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

DefectiveTurret

I LOVE that song. Been watching it on loop for a while.

"Plus the way you bagged cans made me bothered and hot."

My favourite line has to be "As I recall, it was a horror film", though.

The Overlord

From the stunted mind of Andy Samberg, you can see his signature on every SNL short film and skit he writes.

I'd like to vote him off the island and send him back to the Land of Not Funny...bring Tina back for god's sake. :-\