News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Star Wars (Old republic Era Male looking for Female)

Started by Fadereaper, April 20, 2014, 06:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadereaper

Now the point of this thread is simple as the title, I am looking for more roleplays in the Star Wars universe during the time of the Rise of the Resurgent Sith Empire.  I have numerous characters (one of which I will not list as he is taken) to use for this setting, and I can appeal to a large variety of interests of character so please if you have an idea and think that one of my characters would be great for you then please contact me!  I would also love if you approached me with 'your' character concept and I can provide ideas and characters to meet those ideas, depending on mutual roleplay cravings both kinkiness wise or otherwise ;).  So please contact me if you are in a mood for Star Wars!  I will not accept males playing females sorry if you are one, I will not do it and I will not change that rule, as well I will only play with normal female characters as well.

A few standard rules, I like to think I am a good writer and literate but I am more casual than anything.  No big novel posts over and over for me ;).

I only play with females, so to that end I am either a Male character or if you see the name is female they will be a futanari and thus will have male genitalia over female womanhood.

Most importantly have fun!  I love to talk OOc and would love to get to know you, so please feel free to talk to me OOC :).

Here are a short description of all my characters to choose from, if you wish to ask about any one in particular I can tell you all about them ;).

Sha'naer'ala (Imperial Operative, Futanari, Chiss)

Claria Damain (Sith Lord/Assassin, futanari, human)

RomnerDel'Vether(Darth, Sith Noble, Sorcerer, male, sith pureblood)

Comrail Hadeth (Dark Honor Guard, male, human)

Vastrian Val'rian (Merchant, echani trained, male, human)

Calmian Vaen (Sith Warrior, Lord, Male, human)

Saora'rel (Gunslinger, Smuggler, Futanari, Twilek)

Peace is a lie there is only passion, through passion I gain strength, through strength I gain power, through power I gain victory, through victory my chains are broken, the force shall free me.

O/O