Ãcês Wîld

Started by Sebastian, March 27, 2009, 06:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Good evening folks!

Might as well get to the point.

I'm seeking a select few, the number of people that can join doesn't really matter. I come from forums where a person makes "quests" or "events" for the people to go on. Normally a quest would involve a group of adventures to set out and journey and complete a set goal, while the events were parties/balls/and fighting tournaments. Having said all that, I'm thinking about doing one of each (not at the same time, obviously.) I'm considering doing a ball, a large gathering of people to talk, converse, and other (winks.) The reason I'm discussing it here, is because I really want your guys opinion if I should do it. I mean YOU are the ones going to do or not, so tell me if you think it's a good idea or not.

Please don't just type "That's a stupid idea", I would appreciated if you at least explain why you think it's stupid, that's all. Thank you all for taking the time to read this!

Strangelildedgrl

I'd be game for this, as long as the people who start playing stick with it... It's always a little sad when you start strong and everyone disappears....

Are there going to be race specifics?  Limitations...?

Sebastian

Nice to see some open minds here. Well, I understand that there are fetishes that a majority of sorts wouldn't want going on in the same roleplay as they are in, even if it wasn't happening to them. As I stated before, the number of people doesn't matter. As for race that doesn't either. Anyone who has an appreciation of group sexual activity would love this.

I don't think I should put a cap on the limits, though obviously it goes without saying..If someone doesn't want it done, don't do it. The entire point of this get together is to help each other indulge in mutual fetish and desire. A chance to explore further into your own sexual kinks and maybe find some dormant lust that has been hidden.

Lastly, this like all other roleplays anyone has ever done will further their RP ability and give them a chance to get back in sync, or for beginners a nice way to try something easy and see if they like it.

Strangelildedgrl

Then I'm in...I've never roleplayed this type of scenario...  Hooray!  A new first!  *giggles*

Josietta

What kind of posting are you looking at? I've been ina few different group games. In one two people lost everyone else in the writing because they were on more often and posting more often, so everyone else got lost in the shuffle. In another story i did, we took turns, there was a posting order so to speak.. and when one person takes more than a couple days to post others lose interest. So how would you remedy that sort of thing?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Sebastian

Well it's very perplexing isn't it. I know when you have a large group like this things can get out of hand and ultimately people will lose interest in the RP in general. I think it would be best to have a first come first serve thing, there won't be a posting order, really. I can only assume the group will be sections of two or three people "with" each other, and that's something people can handle..At least I hope.