Wanted: A Roleplay, If Found, Please Return To Moi- Updated [MUL]

Started by Marguerite, July 09, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Laptop is back and now I shall be able to take on more games and reply to them with more time.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

dready

Marguerite

There are a few, take a look and see what we might be interested in together.

dready

i like this plot. ^-^

Three Way Love, Really?

i'm thinking that one of them could be bi but is incredibly shy about his small bend, whilst the other is straight-curious though. ^^

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Can you find another thread or are you doubling up?

dready

Marguerite

Marguerite

Poxdox

-whistles-Hello there dear. Here's hoping you find something delicious to play with ~_^

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Are you coming around to take a look at what I have beneath the curtain where my ideas are?

-Cocks head to the side-

Poxdox

My my... I was hoping to see what was underneath a certain someones skirt instead. ~_^ Most of your idea's are quite interesting, but I have no experience with a lot of those movies and books which limits what I may be able to coax you with.

Marguerite

-Smirks-

Oh, that is after you buy me a few dinners and get on your hands and knees.

-Winks-

Poxdox

Well now. You think you could make me want it enough to get on my knees? I have an idea just for you now. Care to have a little fling to nibble on?

Marguerite

-Laughs and points to her signature line stated: Bordello-

If you are thinking of one shots usually the Bordello is the place to do it.

Poxdox

-sigh- How utterly delightful... But another time and place dear. I was thinking more along the lines of an RP. By fling I mean something we can work through as I know you have the experience to. I guess I'll have to admit what I really want from you is this. A terribly simple little play with two co-workers in fact.

Word spreads quickly of quite the exquisite kitsune who has a taste for plowing through opposition to a higher job title, and a nasty reputation for stomping especially hard on the few who've made an attempt at romance. On the other end there's one particularly difficult neko who's been making his own name through hard work. Never late, never fails to complete a project early, and has leadership skills that make him well suited for advancement. The two are considered for the chairman position of the companies main branch on the east coast, but a position has already been established for the other directly under the chairman to help co-coordinate projects.\

I can't give you more because I want a taste of that imagination I've been looking into lately. And though you might not remember me, I vividly remembering you which will make this a little more fun ~_^

Marguerite

Remember me? From where?

-Smiles-

Aye, Kitsune is usually something I do not go for and co-workers is quite fine for someone else. Usually it reminds me of office romances which I naturally fall into.

-Laughs-

Poxdox

Well... Lets just say I've seen your name and looked into your work on more than one occasion. And I've even spoken to you personally before but under a different name. Maybe I'll tell you if you coax it out of me... eventually ~_^

By all means dear if you prefer simply human that's more than fine. Usually I offer some variation and more often than not furry but I'm hear to coax. I'm quite hell bent on a good RP that doesn't include the normal and now quite boring Dominance by one person. For once I want to work for that spot, and if you want it you'll going to have to work for it too. I'd be more than happy to begin if your willing to play, as I'm positive it will be time well invested. As far as romance goes I have quite a bit of experience in that department if you'd prefer a more milder RP.

For as long as I've been observing, you usually dominate. And god knows I like that fire but what I really want to know is there a kink that will put you on your knees or are you a pure dominant?

Marguerite

-Smirks-

Aww, another fanboy, I enjoy them and love nibbling on it as well, haha.

-Nods-

Oh, I know you from somewhere as well and have the right place where it might have been from because your lovely avi and name strike a resemblance to another Pox I remember from a certain site. Now, I am not against being anything other than a human. Most of my ideas do hold other humanly factors such as succubi's, lycans, vampires and the such.

-Laughs-

Oh, work for it? Hands and knees? Aye, PoxDox you might have to read over my blogs and other areas because I am a happy lifestyle Domme and nowhere will I see myself hands and knees for anyone else. If you feel that is a deal breaker, then I am sorry but I feel nothing to be the submissive, maybe two Dominants against one another but never a submissive position.

Poxdox

Ah.... there it is. That was what I had been thinking since the beginning. There are so many weak willed submissive little playmates that are fun for a time but I want that fight. The struggle is apart of the fun too, and even if I can't force you to your knees, it doesn't mean I won't make you work for it dear. If your looking for a male who's going to roll over then I doubt it will work. There are plenty of other little bitch's around who'll be good little doggies for you ~_^

Marguerite

-Laughs-

I suggest you watch your language because there are applicants who might read this thread while applying where it must be at least PG-13 language. Force me to my knees is something I doubt anyone will ever see in this lifetime. Did I say I wanted for a male to roll over? You do enjoy putting words in my mouth though I rather have a nice slice of pumpkin pie to nibble on.

Poxdox

Then my apologizes dear. -bows- I seem to have become a bit flustered over little things, and forget my... place. I'm trying despereatly to get out of the normal loop of things I've fallen into of late, and forget that everyone isn't easily pleased with the common. I keep trying to figure out what you want without doing the simple thing.

Is there something I can do to tempt you dear?

Marguerite

Why don't we take this to PM's and save us both any trouble of having to edit the language to not embarass ourselves?

Marguerite

Three Way Love is open once more and a new idea coming soon penning it gets out of my head.

Kittenchan

I would like to do the abusive relationship one, vampire one, interview with a vampire, slave, nekos.... all that good stuff.

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs