My Father The King F for M

Started by AbbyCakez, August 25, 2016, 12:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbyCakez

Hello everyone!

I took a long break from Elliquiy but I want to start rping again. I would only be able to post ones a week, normally weekends, since that's when I am off. A few things about the way I rp:

I only play female characters and only rp with male characters! I like it better if you can give me 3+ paragraphs and detailed ones because it encourages me to write better. Only PM me if you can post fairly often like ones a day or every other day.  Depending on my mood I may want more story/character development then sexual content but sometimes I prefer it the other way around. I always play younger and most of the time submissive but I am a switch.

Don't forget to check out my o/os Pm me if your interested or if you have any questions! :D I'm willing to change Ideas around and work with you <3

I do enjoy most if not all My rps to have a dom/sub element  but I enjoy the power play and the physiological change that it brings. I don't just do it to fill it with smut, although that is awesome at times, I enjoy it because of the character change that it brings to both parties... I love how the master cares for the sub and in return how the sub learns to change and adapt to bring more pleasure to her master.

The rp that I have in mind is incest between father and daughter, just wanted to put that out there. It would be modern but we can still add a fantasy element to it. It wouldn't be something along the lines of cheating, hate that, but I do want my character to be hesitant almost unwilling at first. I want to ultimately warm up to the idea of being the kings toy. I can go in to more detail please PM me if interested. Thank you.